Saudi Arabia says it will celebrate "Straight Pride"

If you hate LGBTQIAP+ people you might as well be muslim.

Any Forums eternally BTFO

Attached: saudis.png (596x753, 315.53K)

Based and halalpilled

if muslims weren't a death cult they might be alright

While they fund lgbt in the west. I wish Iran would nuke Israel and Saudi

Bin Salman is a Kiwi-farms vet no question.

SALMAN SAMA
I KNEEL

Attached: roman-reigns-praying-wwe-chronicle.jpg (650x400, 135.52K)

Brown countries rejecting progressivism don't benefit me one bit.

finally something good coming out of your muslim invasion, ey bong-bro? well, that and all the teenage whores you get to bang that the muslims are grooming, amiright?

Attached: impressive.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Life isnt without death
Death is life and life is death

every religion hates gays, faggot

Praise Allah

WTF I love Arabs now.
Just kidding. Fuck the mudslime goatfucker invaders.

Leave

Fuck your satanic dualism. One is experienced before the other, the other cannot be experienced period.

As long as Iran behaves, they will get strapped up by america.

Based. It’s there a pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia in June for straight men? Also, what’s been going on? There’s seems to be an unusual pushback to globohomo lately. It can’t be organic.

They're a death cult alright. Death to feminism and liberalism. Why haven't you converted?

Fuck oneism

what is there fucking celebrate ect

all of these so called parties will turn into degen fests

life is simple
kill demons

TAKBIR

based

unironically a faggot controlled crypto psyop

Everything is one but at the same time complex. Bob marley said he best: " one and all gotta face reality now"

Where's the link? No source can be found on that at all.

Dangerously based

200% halal

So its a big issue in KSA??

lmao

Attached: monkey.gif (327x251, 2.24M)

>If you hate LGBTQIAP+ people you might as well be muslim.
This but unironically.

BASED

I saw on the internet that Arabs and Jews are the same. Lulz

Is islam tool lf the jews and is guidance by allah actually guidance by the rabbinate. And the curse of allah is the curse by the jews?

Muslims are waaaaaay better than faggots.

Great

Can they just hurry up and nuke Israel

This is awesome. I might have to stop hating muslims.

If islam is a tool of the jews against christianity,hinduism.and buddhism which are all 3 the same they all believe a man can be God.

>Saudi Arabia says it will celebrate "Straight Pride"
That's anti-American as hell, what's next? The Saudi's refusing to emulate niggers?

Maybe, maybe not but rest assured you'll do nothing about it your flag suggests the normal cowardice bitch shit I'd expect of it

Imams should make it a holiday to celebrate heterosexuality, they should say that Muslims in Middle-East and abroad should celebrate it as religious holiday. Mostly so Muslims in west could celebrate it, and I can see the media being more confused than usually when its a Muslim holiday celebrating something they hate.

Attached: Indisputably Based.jpg (646x977, 159.12K)

based

Attached: basketball fail.webm (640x610, 697.66K)

based im going to saudi

It might seem like it, since like most religious it focuses on the next life/state of being. West is just confused about religion where its mostly an identity or empty ritual, because life is mostly about this life and this world.

I mean he isn't wrong

link faggot, post it

Attached: 1649423762146.jpg (3437x2578, 633.53K)

inshallah

I have no problem with believing in allah as the supreme deity but the jews run the world thats the part that doesnt.click.

The JEWS run the world yet the quran is a whole plea of allah is micromanaging everything.

Nice try sand nigger mamzer. No one is converting to your shitskin religion.

what's wrong with being a muslim? inshallah

Quiet jew

Perhaps Islam is right about weirdos...

I'll choose Muslim over faggots any day. Getting killed by a bomb is better than dying to aids.

>Muslims being based retards, as usual

Either the jews their assumation of power causes me to disbelief or allah doesnt care about the current state of the world

based

cool by me (im a dyke)

Never forget that Iran is an Indo-European country and that they should be allies of the West, not the Arabs.

Saudi Arabia doing more for me that globohomo w*st could dream of.

They keep posting fake and gay altered shit here today. Post link faggot

>There’s seems to be an unusual pushback to globohomo lately. It can’t be organic.
I dare say globohomo was never accepted and the widespread public support of the Florida anti-groomer bill has made people realize that they weren't alone in their disgust. Disney listened to its employees rather than its customers and caught severe blowback, Exxon will not fly the fag flag at their corporate headquarters and I'm sure other companies will stop or limit their support of shame month

Attached: 1565541465526.jpg (720x604, 221.61K)

Nice