A bill to condemn anti-semitism passed

Why are jews so coddled and protected in this country? White Americans are dehumanized and assaulted on a regular basis, but there are no laws to protect them. What makes jews so special?

Attached: Untitled.png (601x295, 14.79K)

Another one?

See how the kikes play one side off the other? Zionists pretend to oppose Russia, while Russia pretends to oppose Zionism, when in reality both sides are striving after the goal of NWO, and regardless of which you prefer you're still getting kike NWO.

Attached: (((massie))).jpg (750x644, 80.58K)

THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1627222547160.png (1570x859, 1.15M)

This is what Congress does with their time. Fucking hell

Thomas Massie is based

What does the bill actually do?

Woah dude you’re so fuckint smart and we haven’t all been discussing this for 21 fucking years since 9/11

And yet you retarded niggers put Zion Don into office because he was going to save the huwhite race.

Still no bill to tax the Democrat's billionaire donors I see. 2024 campaign promise maybe?

Attached: 1651576624218m.jpg (1024x1024, 112.68K)

Consider yourselves hereby forever condemned.

Why ONLY condemn anti-semitism? Why not all of racism? I don't get it

Protection for all races or none.I'm sick of this bullshit.Whites have to take crap from everyone with no protection from the government or law.Fuck this one sided jewed government.

Link to the actual bill?

Nothing. It to get everyone in congress to signal on record if they're a good goy or not. They do this shit every 3 months or so

So on paper it costs Thomas Massie nothing to vote in favor and yet he still doesn't? gigabased

Based Massie

Attached: 20220114_232203_IMG_4256.jpg (500x620, 76.95K)

I have no dog in this fight, but how come you can constantly shit on other religions? This os a blatantly unconstitutuonal law

Buh-but I was told that leftists are antisemitic...by utter morons. The left is Jews and Jew servants. Every lie, every policy, all of it is Jewish.

He cuts your genitals, and you let him, you are cattle to him, that makes him special to you. Why is this so hard to understand?

why do [redacted] always make up silly stories about the holocaust

this is 100% why i supported storming the capitol. congress is USELESS we dont need them to survive. only jews and welfare apes need congress.

Jews are the powers that be. "Pledge allegiance or suffer," is the point of it.

i see leftists constantly attacking the only semi-conservative on that list. the rest of them who fly the blm and rainbow logo get no criticism whatsoever