What the fuck is happening to the American education system?

What the fuck is happening to the American education system?

Attached: 0120202323.jpg (1038x380, 52.93K)

No child is left behind, meaning we pass them no matter what

lol just look at the most popular baby formula's ingredients

Diversity?

this, those children are products of processed oils

r/teachers is one long blackpill
go look around
the leaders of tomorrow are functionally retarded
start prepping

they just don't bother teaching it, "education" is nothing more than babysitting and box-checking while the roastoid "teach" screeches at the jamals in class to please behave until there's 10 minutes of class left only for the jamals to return tomorrow and repeat the shit

not even the worst teacher stories ive heard, basically illiterate retards are graduating highschool now

Niggers are retarded. I went to public school in Alabama. Niggers can barely read. I’m not even joking. It’s always been like this.

Attached: 1653074038444.jpg (400x399, 17.46K)

You mean you wouldn't feed this to your freshly circumcised baby?

Attached: 1652909364860.jpg (750x871, 125.84K)

Attached: African management.png (605x479, 404.31K)

Education definitely needs to go stricter, at least when they're young.
There's literally no point in letting an 8 year old play video games all day. Make them play leapfrog, they're not going to remember it anyway.

ah you know..

The kids they are referring to are probably all niggers in inner city schools. Remember, shitskins are now the majority population in many cities in this country.

>happening
More like what happened, this shit was happening for years now

>Grow up in white school
>Obama starts relocating niggers
>School becomes 1/3 negro in a year
>Average grades plummet
>New rules added
>Cameras put up everywhere
>Nigger rapes special Ed student in gym lockers
>Police dogs brought in every other week
Niggers are the ultimate plague
The kikes knew what they were doing

Niggers and spics.

Equity requires lowering all standards to the level of the most worthless.

niggers and kikes. That's the problem

what race are those students

commies completely took over education, and commies are famous for being utterly incompetent.

Isn't it blatantly obvious?

I remember when I used to work at Subway as a teenager they had such high turnover rates that we had new people all the time. We had a lot of people that couldn't tell time or do basic math yet somehow had a drivers license and a highschool diploma. That was about ten years ago, I wonder how much worse shit is now.

Have you noticed how retarded the average user is these days? I mean the complete lack of knowlege about basic historical facts or even common knowlege of basic adult tasks. Or how any unsourced plebbit posts it accepted as true. Thats the effect zoomers have had on Any Forums. Zoomers today in general are as ill informed as only niggers were in the past.

How do you think Amazon and Walmart and McDonald's are supposed to keep running? They need slaves, not smart ones, just NPC workers

Who gives a fuck if niggers can't read or tell the time?

no niggers left behind act

Well a least they learn of to fist fuck and gang bang so i think we are all good

Attached: C6F7D139-D8AD-45E3-BC8A-745C1012E38C.jpg (1004x1259, 280.87K)

>What the fuck is happening to the American education system?
it's probably just as shit as ever just with more retarded third worlders.

white women: liberated
white men: genderbent
migrants: imported
black children: multiplied
boomer generation: coofed
nation: demoralised
kalregi plan: achieved

Attached: 1650983195894.webm (576x640, 653.01K)

Like everything else, blacks and Jews.

Attached: 1645751250693.png (966x745, 468.72K)

The UN told us that we had to make more children graduate from school. Because many of them are retarded, the public education just let them pass and lowered the standards to meet with the UN expectations. Jewmericans are not the only ones facing that bullshit, at least private schools are not that expensive here and even working class people can afford some kind of private education if they tighten their belts.

Attached: 1617647980861.jpg (1080x799, 136.68K)

If you don't live in mid-town America, you're doing it wrong. Towns with more than 2k people but less than 40k are where you get real good education for your kids.

t. went from an inner city school to a mid-sized town school and learned more there in one year than I did in 3 in the prior

Attached: Document[1].png (1920x650, 1.35M)

As a grad student I had to TA several undergrad physics classes. These kids wanted to be engineers... the people in charge of designing airplanes and building bridges... yet many of them cant even add simple fractions together. I was scolded many times by the department for failing too many students, but IDGAF

But then what? The world is a much shittier place, it negatively affects everyone, and for what?

All American kids know is nigger music, the faggoty first person shooter games and how to be a mooch. American kids can't even change a tire or operate a lawn mower on their own, they only care about pretending to be a nigger. When America is gone and forgotten the word will be a much better place fuck em

democrats giving education controlled to literal pedophiles and child groomers

fuck em, man (not literally, they’re children) but rest assured you will be like boomers and be able to put compete these loser idiots in the workforce well into your twilight years and will be prosperous as a result

let this shit fall apart for those retards who have put all of their trust in the federal government to act in their best interest, they’re dead end people anyways and at the very least are cowardly and lazy based on the fact they let the state do everything for them. Again, fuck em

>kalregi plan: achieved
dkrkekosjaj: sneed

Bitching about the analog clock is retarded though, I haven't even seen one of those in quite some time now. That's almost like bitching about people not knowing how to use rotary phones.

shes gorgeus!

They are being prepared for the future
Think about it, really hard
They are being prepared for the future

the world will enter a new 10,000 year dark age.
with jews as the dynastic overlords and the rest reduced to serfdom.
who cares if it negatively affects everyone, it would elevate the ((few)) to deity status

Attached: 26111a96ad97e533214f637b7d43abf38d89ac55ac7d8ede3dbb49e0723b492c_1.jpg (746x740, 53.95K)

Teacher here,

I love the act of teaching but it's completely understandable why teaching is the shitshow it is these days.

>Parents are given too much weight
A single bitchy parent can move mountains. Some parents use this legitimately but many abuse it because little user is an angel and can do no wrong, even if he hasn't turned in a single assignment this semester.

>Laws and approaches that dictate students be treated equally or given a one-size-fits all education.
NCLB and Common Core try to fix the problem of students not performing equally by taking a one-size fits all approach.

For NCLB, you're expected to have every child Grade-level in all basic competencies. That's highly unrealistic. It also offers no incentive for enrichment for gifted students.

For Common Core, the standards are so widely distributed-particularly in math- that it's a master of all kind of approach. Multiplication, for example, has students learning skills like compensation that require significant algebraic thinking. If your student has trouble understanding what to do with a simple word problem such a skill is far beyond them, but they're expected to know that in fourth grade despite struggling to even know how to do multiplication facts via repeated addition on their fingers.

>Pay per capita
Teaching is a job that, if done properly, requires a great deal of intellect, investment in work, and commitment of hours beyond the time spent within the school day. There is planning and assessing that happens outside of the limited preparation time the school day provides, maintenance of certifications, professional development to stay on top of new skills and technologies, etc.

Notice that I said "if done properly." Yes, some teachers are dogshit. Many of them are the teachers that are there because they teach like shit and the pay is decent for what the lack of effort they put in.

US teachers are paid the worst per capita of the developed world. Treated the worst, too. (continued)

Attached: feel hands.png (645x773, 53.2K)