Monkeypox

Revelation 16:2:
>"And he poured his vial upon the earth, and there fell noisome and grievous sores upon those which had taken the mark of the beast"

Attached: file.png (852x1256, 419.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/
amazon.com/Sarracenia-Purpurea-Tincture-Purple-Pitcher/dp/B09R6FKXF2?keywords=Sarracenia Purpurea&qid=1653072224&sr=8-7&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=de80d3cffe262c27d03a78d08e77cbc5&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy Sarracenia Purpurea Purple Pitcher Plant Extract. It was used in the 1800s-1900s to treat smallpox. It will work as an alternative to the death shot they come up with. There is a single Amish manufacturer in the US. Get it before the normies buy it all out. Do not buy the homeopathic ones, they are diluted to the point of being useless.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/

amazon.com/Sarracenia-Purpurea-Tincture-Purple-Pitcher/dp/B09R6FKXF2?keywords=Sarracenia Purpurea&qid=1653072224&sr=8-7&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=de80d3cffe262c27d03a78d08e77cbc5&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

i dont care about the bible
i piss on god

Just wait user....just wait.

GET SAVED FROM HELLFIRE AND HAVE HOPE IN JESUS CHRIST:

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God... that's the way it is supposed to be, do not be deceived.

>Proverbs 9:10 KJV
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and resurrected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that 'godly sorrow' worketh repentance to salvation. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW. Repentance can be summed up into simply: Coming to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust His shed blood on the cross for YOU, and believe that He resurrected.
STOP rejecting the one who DIED for YOU, the one who ROSE again. He is all which can justify a sinner in this time.

THE PASSWORD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc

>Romans 10:9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I'm not even Christian I just think the Elites are purposely trying to make it come true.

Attached: Amazin.png (275x314, 42.21K)

What if I buy the dried whole plants?

I touch myself every single day.

It doesn't matter if you are a Christian or not.
Ancientfags know the end plan has always been to cause biblical prophecies to "come true" in an attempt for force God himself to intervene.
Project Blue beans
Interdimensional beings
all the goofy shit
it all end there.
Until you see people openly performing miracles, disregard the show, it's all a grand play.
You should all do some digging in the 2017 archives and see what you can find on the dragon pepe and if it has gotten closer/moved since then.
Ya'll youngings gonna learn today on a good old fashion dig
or take this as random shill posting
either way your destiny is up to you

Attached: TEMPLATE.jpg (1440x810, 99.04K)

with that I agree. It wouldn't surprise me. Not that they actually do this predictive programming shit but more like, I think they come up with stories that NEED to make sense, so they usually involve references to books, movies, religion, etc

I shitpost 24/7 and I play with my dick while reading posts

go to confession m8

I can respect that.

Attached: 1646489627143.jpg (334x334, 23.22K)

Some of you romanians are alright i guess.

Attached: 45435.jpg (500x500, 35.21K)

Gpsy user, you do understand that predictive programming is real?
You do understand it is now legal for the US government to propagandize it's own citizens?
You do realize that the CEO of Netflix is in direct lineage to what is essentially the master of propaganda?

three yeses
but my issue with the idea of predictive programming is that the references they make to the past can be both
> organic (created by goyim, e.g. some aspects of culture) and
>inorganic (made by kike propaganda teams, e.g. Netflix or "trust the science")
so it's just half of the story

>100 confirmed cases
>57 suspected cases
>0 deaths
>OMG THE END IS NIGH!
stop shilling this stupid bullshit already, this faggot little virus won't cause a pandemic

Attached: 1623038167360.png (597x797, 41.2K)

LOL i get the reference. very funny. good job. crazy part is that this has only existed for a week and has already spread 10x faster than covid did in 2019.

Oh shit