Kikes are absolutely seething they hate Christ so much bros

Kikes are absolutely seething they hate Christ so much bros

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-161302.jpg (1440x2008, 512.73K)

Attached: 20201226_193057_IMG_2065.jpg (919x1007, 171.23K)

People are noticing like never before. The future will be very interesting.

Attached: 1650643656094.jpg (768x722, 62.21K)

Number of miracles performed?
How many times did JC speak?
How old?
>33
PRETTY SURE RELIGIONS ARE FAKE lol

Attached: 1633549661924.png (1533x824, 50.17K)

> always have

Reminder that the molestation meme was always anti-Catholic bigotry. The rate of child molestation cases among priests is no higher than among any other profession. Godless blasphemers and idolaters like to spread lies about the Church to serve their own agenda.

>bring homos into the priesthood
>act shocked when they rape boys and seminarians

The more kikes screech about Christianity, the more I know Christianity is not the kike Trojan horse the pagan larpers all claim it to be.

Purging homosexuals from the Church would probably help the problem significantly, since they're notorious deviants and make up like 2/3 of sexual predators. Of course the same people dunking on the Church for its supposed pedophilia issue would be up in arms if they ever tried to ban homo priests.

Such low effort troon posting, cmon

Now show per capita

But Nancy was voluntarily a member of that institution. Therefore, she is both for murdering babies and molesting children.

>kikes bring baby dick sucking rabbis into positions of power
>cut and suck so many baby dicks, it leads to multiple herpes outbreaks killing kids

Yet we never hear such things in the media. Interesting, a coincidence, if you will.

Why cabe you christcucks just admit desu the church is a breeding ground for child rape?

Because it's not true and you've fallen for anti-Catholic propaganda?

>t.

Attached: 1652684543988.jpg (372x350, 46.62K)

based dutchman
kosher goys follow the noahide laws
kosher goys praise the kike zombie
kosher goys larp cannibalistic feeding of the zombie
kosher goys celebrate kike circumcision

Actually it's not propaganda

Christ is King but the Catholic church is a pagan abomination

Attached: 20201215_112220.png (458x234, 52.78K)

Regarding Jews I would start with the fact that history tells us that they are Edomites that assimilated into Judeah under John Hyrcanus and that Christianity is generally opposed to them > and everything they push Knowing now who the Jews are we can look at the scripture what it tells about them. I should note that the Amelek in the next verse are a group of the Edomites
Its starts with the story of Saul, who gets (mercy) killed by an Amalek, the Amalek tells David about it to which he replies
>14So David asked him, “Why were you not afraid to lift your hand to destroy the LORD’s anointed?” 15Then David summoned one of the young men and said, “Go, execute him!” So the young man struck him down, and he died. 16For David had said to the Amalekite, “Your blood be on your own head because your own mouth has testified against you, saying, ‘I killed the LORD’s anointed.’”
Now while its difficult to make a claim based on History that the Jews are the Amalek specifically this seems to be a direct foreshadowing of the murder of the Messih, as the Amalek here testified to have killed the annointed, the messiah, with his own mouth. Likewise when the Jews murdered Christ they shouted
>His blood be on us and on our children!”
It just seems that they cant stop bringing guilt upon themselves, and testify against themselves like when they claim Europe are Amalek, to then argue that Europe needs to be destroyed as a result, in fact advocating their own destruction. We see another instance of this is when they try to appear legit and holy stating they wouldnt have killed the prophets as their fathers
>30And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partners with them in shedding the blood of the prophets

Attached: early christians jews.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

Anywhere humans are is a potential rape breeding ground, disingenuous shill faggot.

Based retard

However this just made them testify that they carry the guilt of their forefathers for murdering the prophets, the sins of the fatherss
>31So you testify against yourselves that you are the sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32Fill up, then,g the measure of the sin of your fathers. 33You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape the sentence of hell?

even when ignoring that modern kikes are edomites, that they never were in the covenant, they still would be cut off due to unbelieve
>16If the first part of the dough is holy, so is the whole batch; if the root is holy, so are the branches.
>17Now if some branches have been broken off, and you, a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others to share in the nourishment of the olive root, 18do not boast over those branches. If you do, remember this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.
>19You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20That is correct: They were broken off because of unbelief, but you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, He will certainly notg spare you either.

or as Jesus said
>22Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. 23Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father, b

Attached: 1522442031807.jpg (322x543, 116.14K)

Gotcha slimy faggot

Attached: SmartSelect_20220502-053323_Chrome.jpg (1024x222, 69.99K)

As is any place that allows faggots to flourish

For all its faults there's no systemic attempt by the public school system to coverup child abuse.

Just popping in to proclaim Jesus Christ of Nazareth is LORD

Catholics are not christian and should not be apart of christian denomination.
Catholics, mormons, and baptist slap Jesus in the face daily

"You (goyim) don't hate us (((Jews) because we killed Jesus but because we gave birth to it"

king of?

Attached: christcuck shitskin.png (885x808, 631.13K)

King of humanity

More teacher abuse kids than the papists ever did. And at least the papists killed gnostic shits and pagans so they actually improved the world somehow. Unlike catmoms turning kids into trannies and leftist shills.

To you

Cope, faggot

Attached: 1653068338908.png (768x719, 1.58M)

No not to me
It's just the straight up truth
Especially after he warned us of satanic jews and that they would further corrupt our world.

jews are not human
neck yourself zombie worshipping faggot

>No not to me
Oh ok, me neither

Attached: thesejewJesus&Mel.jpg (600x394, 76.05K)

Nah I'm good, but thanks bro
I visited your country when I was in the navy.
Beautiful country and the women were gorgeous

Just because they failed doesn't mean they didn't try.

Lmao I meant it's not the truth to me, it's the truth for everyone willing to accept it.
You cant tell me you see what the jews are doing today and cant put the pieces together that Jesus warned us 2000 years ago they would do this.... how can you deny that?

>Lmao I meant it's not the truth to me
Oh ok, me nether

When have they tried & failed? At a level higher than the principal of a single school, mind you

You ass answer my question lol

lol

im glad you enjoyed it
come back any time :)

I did, not my problem you can't deal with it

Jesus originates from Joshua the High Priest of the heavenly temple.

Jews who left to Alexandria around the 180s BC had to live without a temple, so they invented a doctrine that the Jerusalem temple was just a representation of the true, heavenly temple. That the earthly temple was mean to convey metaphorically the practice of the heavenly temple to the people, and exist as a monument of faith to it.

In Judaism, the High Priest and Temple are the means by with the nation's sins are forgiven so that curses are removed and blessings restored.
The Alexandrian Jews concluded that the real power of this atonement occurs in heaven, at the officiation of the spiritual, heavenly High Priest symbolically named Joshua after Israel's first High Priest. Hence, Jesus.

These Jews tried to saw the law of moses and jerusalem temple are allegorical, and the spirit of the law, and virtue of the heavenly temple are what matter. They were against circumcision and believed gentiles could become Jews.

Eventually, this doctrine served as the backbone of Pauline teachings, and this branch of Jews - if any remained - fully converted to Christianity.

Contemporary Judaism didn't even exist until 200-300 AD, largely as a reaction to Christianity's rejection of Jewishness itself.

Therefore, Jews seethe over Christ because he is a pincer movement that calls into question their whole religion offering a superior interpretation.
Simultaneously, even the superior spiritual interpretation of Judaism has most of the Jewish flavored elements excised and replaced with Greek elements, adding insult to injury.
Christianity is therefore a kind of big middle finger to Jews, doing their thing better than them while excluding them from it.
It's why the concept of "cultural appropriation" was invented, as butthurt of 2000 years.

And yes, the part about a mortal incarnation of the High Priest in Nazareth is bullshit.