3 BILLION MONKEY POX CASES PREDICTED BY EOY 2023, THAT MEANS NOT JUST GAYS CAN GET IT...

3 BILLION MONKEY POX CASES PREDICTED BY EOY 2023, THAT MEANS NOT JUST GAYS CAN GET IT. VAXXIES SOLD THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS FOR PENNIES

Attached: 3b 2023.jpg (1033x258, 24.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please take medication

Organic meme, or predictive programming?

Attached: 200px-Monkey_Putin.png (200x200, 95.1K)

Cool source retard.

Yes, that's what is going to happen. Perfect cover-up for the vaxx aids. Ohhhh noeees, they all died of those darn monke pox. Who would have thunk that. It was always obvious for anyone with two working brain-cells that something like this would happen, we discussed monkepox, smallpox, Marburg and other shit months ago. The few oldfags with above 80 IQ that is, while the rest of the board rubbed one off to tranny nigger pics.

I took a dump today and it hort so bad so I bent over my mirror with my ass spread just so I can see what went wrong and I noticed these black specs around my entry.

Official WHO document, JIDF nigger. It has been posted today about 100 times.

>nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
heres the source, eat shit

This really makes you think. I am gonna go with neither. Meme made by some paid propagandist in UK.

whats next??

fucking hell... y they here tho??

>checks arms, legs, torso, face
Whelp, no sores/pox. Guess I'll just go on with my day while OP schizos out.

this
>nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
is over a year old, its predictive programming after Gates has been warning about small pox for years

>t. retard

>I'll just go on with my day
How much can a cumsock take?

So they're really just going to release one virus after another from these meme biolabs.

This is truly the clowniest of all possible timelines.

Attached: PrincePhilipVirus-2206214531.jpg (540x354, 32.57K)

But there’s also.. a burger element

Nobody has monkey pox. People are going to start dropping dead of prions disease. The deaths will happen in a bell curve, with the peak death waves occurring in 5 years and the last survivors dying in 10. They want to keep people unaware for as long as possible to get more jabs in arms, so they will blame the early prion deaths on monkeypox.

it's going to be biblical

This is to good to be true
Therefore it won't happens

they gained too much for very little of course this is our future
revelations tier

ABSOLUTELY
NO
REFUND™

Attached: 9CE64EBA-6845-49BB-AC90-58EAF8434895.jpg (995x1024, 99.32K)

wish it wasn't so, but they brought in on theirselves

No it's not you pants shitting retard.

No. Prion disease and literal zombies is for later. This is a menu with many courses. Monke pox narrative is not the final form. Far from it.

OP is a confirmed larping faggot. KYS.

Attached: GHF-FDGL.jpg (1600x1208, 301.84K)

arent the people who had chickenpox immune to this crap?

Why would they create a disease that only affects vaxxies, when the anti-vaxxers (the people who they WANT dead) are the ones who DIDNT take the vaxx?
You'd think people would notice when only the vaxxed start to return to monke... wouldnt that defeat the whole purpose of selling people drugs?

If I was a anti-christ enabler I would create a virus that targeted everyone, but especially the ones who didnt take the last vaccine

Attached: 1642793555982.jpg (1170x2080, 291.62K)

So you are saying the vaxxed get heart disease, monkey pox, AND prions? Man they went to town on their asses.

Is it Neil Ferguson at it again, predicting things? They can get whatever they want out of these models

This is a fake scenario you dumb fuck loser
>How good were the COVID predictive numbers?
Stupid faggot, shill, panic tranny!

It's coming together

Attached: 1640487333740.jpg (563x580, 274.71K)

I am not shitting any pants, mutt Untermensch, I enjoy it very much. And your reading skills are obviously subsaharan nigger tier, as it has just been posted ITT, but you el ogre de los americas has missed it.

theres the source, eat shit

A good chunk of that 3 billions. 33% of the total 40% that got the real deal, the rest of 60% got the placebo. If boosted chances drops drastically.

Attached: CB0564DB-535F-427A-BCDC-835E8703141E.jpg (589x831, 82.9K)

Sounds like a vaxxie problem

Drink your urine and you’ll be fine. Urine is not waste like we’ve been lied to but ultra filtered blood plasma that has all the critical antibodies you need to heal from any illness.

Attached: 4F2751EF-674B-4962-8AFF-6B4A2F2485B7.png (750x1624, 1.54M)

I said predicted in the post you retard, reading comprehension too hard for you?

>only 270 million dead
Not even enough to destroy our society fucking hell.
Need more.

Prion disease takes a long time to really kick in. This will be noticeable in a few years. If at all. I don't suppose that much of this rotten civilization will exist in a few years.

Isn't monkey pox basically harmless with a 100% survival rate though? They're definitely going to unleash another plague on the world soon, but covid and the monkeypox are just the warmup

poor doggo
look how sad he is having to deal with such a weak willed loser

higher mortality ratio than covid, just another warmup but still

Mostly, yes, depends what exactly they have cooked up in their labs. Vaxxtards with destroyed immune systems will be most affected, that's for sure.

Stay away from public restrooms, bath house, and gay shit . Virginity and manogomy Rocks.

>predicted

>predicted programs by the government and cdc

What are they distracting us for ? And from ? Project blue beam ?

Stop projecting supernatural powers onto a bunch of idiot plutocratic oligarchs.

Yes, it's another warmup. They already told us that shit will be never ending until 2030. Death by a thousand cuts. No big happening. Just slowly and miserably bleeding out,that's what they have planned.

I only take homeopathic urine at a 1:10000 mix or greater, for maximum potency.

Never forget the 30 billion.

Getting myocarditis from vaccine is less likely than dying in a plane crash, retard. Take your meds.

covid made pharma trillions and had the world by the balls, this will never stop

That’s all it takes. If the experts predict something everyone has to *clap* wear a mask, take the experimental vax, stay home, and social distance *clap* until the experts say otherwise

They are distracting the entire world from more Hunter Biden's dick pics, because the entire world is revolving around muttmerica, obviously.

Vaxxies’s blood isn’t the same anymore, therefore their plasma is compromised.
Other than that 10/10 drinking urine is the fix for all problems that have no solution. I know a guy that cured tinnitus drinking his own urine.

Attached: F849C83B-0FC9-4208-A5CA-B8C9EBEEBC24.jpg (632x1024, 64.27K)

>homeopathic urine at a 1:10000 mix
You mix a drop in a glass of water ?

Sauce for the mortality rate? So far I've seen its extremely mild and only hurts those with aids like niggers and homos. The sores are the worst part but they go away.

Yeah I agree. They're going to scare everyone until they're paralyzed with fear. The big loosh harvest is upon us

More like 6 billion

The only one who sounds nervous is you. How many doses of kike cum mystery juice have you got, bubba?

Thanks for letting us know user

Attached: IMG-20220517-WA0011.jpg (921x2048, 123.33K)

>BY EOY 2023
Im thinking more like 2 weeks amirite fellow cels?

>(You)

Attached: 768A1431-1D30-47CF-91E1-5B0DE9CFB458.jpg (860x652, 168.93K)

this model is over a year old so you tell me

they want everyone to die you collossal retard.

fuck off with your slide viruses kikes

Attached: merchant-sliders.jpg (1381x1200, 300.59K)

That meme is older than you fucking newfags. It was on Any Forums years ago. Retarded newfag mutts.