You are given complete power, How would you fix this?

youtube.com/watch?v=YB6gwOBClwE

Hard mode: No genocide

Attached: m2axresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4z2DtNW79sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oAycSf8COQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i will take easy mode, be called a pussy, and go with genocide

It's not genocide, it's a mostly peaceful camp experience.

What happend to them? It's that monkey flu or sth?

Voluntary squid game with the homeless (so it’s not genocide). Winner gets a pile of drugs and the 99 other contestants die each game

Attached: 6E9822B3-0B17-4CCD-9E02-65BF89971317.jpg (1200x628, 94.92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4z2DtNW79sQ

Unironically genocide the remaining Jews.

Workcamps with optional education, based on score systems

Leave it alone. It will fix itself.

Just execute drug dealers, and lock up drug users. problem solved.

>invest heavily in pharma
>create a virus based off the common cold
>have the media hype it up and scare the public
>convince the world to surrender their freedoms for their safety
>create a vaccine with a feature that causes sterilization in 25% of the population but gets passed down if they do procreate
>hand out free drugs if they get the vax
>other half of the population gets it out of fear

Ez Pz

Mass imprisonment and vicious beatings

But is it unlimited power?

Give her a second sock.

Real talk? Life in prison for drug possession. Death penalty for selling. The small percentage who are sober but mentally ill put in asylums. These people can't be saved and should be rounded up and removed from society.

I’ll go for deep social engineering
1. Make all young female lesbians
2. Provide everything for women
3. Organise males in the military, the arts and sciences : the first will perfection sports, the second creativity and the third intelligence. Put males in fatal competitions such as wars famine and hardcore real politics. Including economics. Make it so that only 1% of males arrive alive at the age of 22, and one over a thousand at 32 years old
4. Open sperm banks for reproduction of the lesbians. Provide only sperm of the few survived males, let males be fathers when over 50, but totally ban natural sex

Labor and re education camps, rehab for these people is quitting cold turkey and if they die from withdrawal oh well.

Yes, the status quo, the limited, fake and half-hearted empathy from Lefties on Social Media and in the governments, like the audience of gladiators in antic Rome, is only increasing the suffering of these people. This fake empathy causes a delay in hitting real rock bottom and a deeper addiction to their present "lifestyle" of being a victim .

Build a big homeless people city and just deliver the basics like food and shelter there. Let them all fend for themselves. Once in a while sweep through there with an armed security detail to make sure they aren't raping/getting drugs/murdering. If they can't be in the homeless city without being an evil person, then take them out and put them back in new york city streets to be shit on by normal people again.

Invade mexico and clean it up

>bring back mental institutions
>fill them with drug addicts
>bring back stop and frisk
>hire the meanest DA in the country
>expand the police force
>fire all staff that are against me

sequester all edomites in edom and fobid them from interacting with anyone but their own kind

The drugs isn't the problem retard. This place gets dumber and dumber by the day

forbid*

Make them clean the streets for free dope

>Hard mode: no genocide
I'm playing on normal mode for this one

hunting licenses

>absolute power

I would round all these people up and force them to take suboxone and naltroxene daily at a clinic I set up in the neighbourhood. anyone refusing will be sent to prison to withdraw. anyone caught selling drugs will be publicly lashed and have a hand cut off.

I will then get government money to pay these people to clean this shithole up and once that's done I will buy a plot of land and make them all build their own fucking pod houses.

I will then publicly execute all chinese and mexican drug importers, and then on national tv I will kill the purdue family just like the romanovs.

I will then completely reform the american health system, take all profit motive out of the "industry" and then nationalize a free healthcare system.

All of this will be paid for by ending the american trillione dollar war machine.

and then, you know, just for good measure I'll drop a couple nukes on america cos they deserve it.

and just in case anyone thinks I'm being soft of these druggies I'll federally ban narcan so anyone still trying to get high on this filth has a higher risk of death.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAycSf8COQo

ah cmon man.. you know that there is too many monkey

put all the jews in one reservoir and shoot whoever tries to get out
pic very rel

Attached: 1567633866152.png (630x699, 378.22K)

Ideas are not inherently genetic, leftism has no race. Therefore, forcefully remove the genitals of all leftists and force them to use water fountains made for eunchs

Arrest them, check if they have family, if no, execute on spot, if yes, ask family if they want to take them back, if they don't want, execute on spot. Rinse and repeat until streets are clean.

Leafs keep getting fpbp

sent to some island in the middle of nowhere.

Kill all the jews.
95% of the problems are solved.

Simple as.

Attached: matrix red pill.jpg (593x882, 68.5K)

remove the current filth and bring back capital punishment.. preferably in public or televised.. shit will start to straighten itself out eventually.

I confiscate all assets and belongings from all the jews, niggers (not black people, niggers... yes there's a difference you liberal fuck), glowniggers, liberals, demonrats, satan fags, masons, globohomo supporters, homosexuals/transexuals/liberals/furfags/otherfags, and last but not least exile each and every one of them to a fucking dessert in another country with nothing at all.

Attached: 1652989011824.gif (500x500, 2.95M)

Just build retirement homes for them taking a bit of tax from 100 to feed 1 is something we should just do and it helps keeping the city clean.

Drugs are the entire problem. 99% of the perpetually homeless are drug addicts. The only exceptions are transient homeless who lose their jobs or whatever and sleep in their cars for a month or two. If they're sober they get back on their feet, some way, somehow. Drug addicts would rather put the rent money in their arm. They make their friends and family's lives a living hell, so they burn all their bridges and have nobody to fall back on. Then they learn to love the streets. That's where the drugs are, that's where the hustle is, that's where they can be with their kind. If you gave them a free house, they'd live on the streets.

Attached: nuke.city.jpg (1280x800, 798.43K)