This "photo" of Queen Elizabeth was posted on an official news Facebook page...

This "photo" of Queen Elizabeth was posted on an official news Facebook page. It looks EXACTLY like the deepfakes posted from that case where a man's daughter was kidnapped (if anyone remembers that. There is no way she is still alive, is she? How can British people continue to fall for this ruse?

Attached: FB_IMG_1653080743350.jpg (960x1200, 96.07K)

She looks like that baboon that stole the camera and took selfies.

meds now

Attached: images (23).jpg (225x200, 9.61K)

She was just at a horse show with 1000's in attendance. She is alive

lmfao

Why is it important if she's dead or alive? Isn't she a figurehead anyway?
>dies
>prince chuck becomes king chuck of fuck and suck
>life goes on
Big whoop

if the queen dies, the commonwealth falls.

Green eyes, with lizard pupils.

If anyone needs more proof of what David iche wrote about the royalty, then Its Here.

put some fuckin respek on sneeds name

where's the video? I've been waiting on REAL proof of life since she 'entered a new phase' back around Thanksgiving

I would honestly be surprised to discover she's still alive in 2022.

I might just be retarded, but given the angle of the light, shouldn't there be a shadow of her hair/head on the car seat behind her?

I have green eyes, what does that mean?

Her face is straight out of a horror movie. Those eyes are deeply disturbing.

see guys case closed. she was at the "horse show"

GTFO you horses ass

Yeah, I'm sure those thousands just got a real good look at her l fucking amateurs. You want a Queen Elizabeth II? I'll get you a Queen Elizabeth II. Hell, I'll get you a Queen Elizabeth II with a crown if you want lmao ahhhh they put up a body double Queen Elizabeth II and we're supposed to shit ourselves with fear lol yeah okay

Attached: walter-in-restaurant.jpg (480x258, 30.43K)

who cares

I obviously can't link FB posts on here, but here's a screenshot of the original post.

Attached: IMG_20220520_141333.jpg (1080x1827, 332.64K)

Stop trying to revive this retarded photoshop analysis shit. You know nothing about depth of field, lens distortion, lighting, etc. Fucking hell. Go clean your room or whatever 16 year olds do these days.

>It looks EXACTLY like the deepfakes posted from that case where a man's daughter was kidnapped (if anyone remembers that.
Fuck off with that schizo. He was the same dude who claimed some Finnish dude stole some super secret idea of his. That retard probably made about 500-1000 threads in several months.

That could have been any old lady even if there was video of it. Why was she gone for so long?

Attached: 1652866500794.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

Yea I dunno why people care about the royal family. What are we fucking serfs?

anybody got anything but stills? or videos longer than 3 seconds? cause uh not gonna repeat myself buuuutttt

the queen could be sitting on your dick rn and you'd still say deep fake so what's it matter?

British hands typed this

I have literally not seen a video of her since November that was longer than 3 seconds.. can you provide one or are you just gonna keep being a flaming homosexual cock enthusiast?

Imagine raping her geriatric pussy and hurting her in the process.

Thats a lizard