What are your thoughts on the public school system? Is it adequately preparing children for the future?

What are your thoughts on the public school system? Is it adequately preparing children for the future?

Attached: 1653076469724.jpg (1284x1929, 1.21M)

Based kids

Public schools are a great idea, as long as they're racially segregated.

Was Any Forums ever a normal board? I'm relatively new but every post on here is about the same tired 3 topics.
Every time you try to say anything some retard will come along and make it about Jews or trannies.
I'm fucking sick of it.

Attached: WellColorMeBlack.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

Holy based

first of all, kill yourself

You can check out anytime you like

Seems like it.

Well Jews are trying to destroy the left by breeding our daughter with niggers and turning our sons into trannies.
What else fucking matters?

I just want an actual politics board that isn't flooded with "should jews die?" with 200 "yes" responses.

Based

There are probably specific Canadian dog sex sites out there for you to try.

Atleast they can spell. Checkmate niggers

I teach blacks in high school in FL. They are not human as you and I would think of the definition of human. Their unattainable aspiration is probably to hold down a fulltime job at McDonald's. This is completely beyond the scope of their abilities because every other word out of their mouths is ass, nigger, or shit. This is not really a parenting failure so much as just their default state. Also, they unironically refer to their "government names" which is what is on my attendance forms. These are animals.

It's not like you care about that anyway.
This is a politics board. Discuss ideology.
This is actually a good post because it asks a legitimate fucking question.

I disagree. White male students, but female students of any race. A man needs to learn how to colonize early in life.

Niggers aren't human.

Bu you can never leave

But see that is the result of unfetteted public discourse: jews are the root of public evil and can only be stopped through violence. If you reject the logic we used to form that consensus then just lurk more.

Attached: The real menace.png (1280x1928, 2.91M)

Well the jews are trying replace whites with non whites in our own homeland. By the UN definition of genocide all Europeans are getting genocided.

What else is there to care about when your peoples very existence is under threat?

So they’re all expelled I’m assuming?

Yeah, they’re getting expelled lol

Attached: 0F07DE68-8353-4948-AB57-843E9487F97C.jpg (1170x1713, 268.44K)

That says absolutely nothing about how the world should be run. It's just whining. No one even talks about "how the ZOG would be overthrown" or what they would do in it's stead. That's what politics are, not "truths". It's all beliefs. Shit up the science board if you think you've got solid proof.

agreed.

>this tired old bullshit Any Forums cope again

no, shills and bots are not "discourse".

"having an argument" with a tape recorder is nonsense.

>logic
your logic is, your refigerator is running so you better go catch the jews.

that's your fucking logic.

it's hopeless, brother. this isn't really a politics board. for a few years it was where the disenfranchised geniuses of our time congregated, but that notoriety led to FLOODS of (literally 12-20 year old) kids coming here just to continue the same inane childishness they spread everywhere else.

the reason you aren't finding the discussions you want on pol is because those people left. i come here only for news items, never to have my opinion swayed by anything that happens to transmit data to the post url.

Lots of seething jews tonight. Go suck some baby cocks.