Why doesn't Russia put the fear of god into the Americans

and fucking nuke Kiev already?

Attached: 1652664640316m.jpg (1024x1024, 119.12K)

who’s tits?

I would nuke her Kiev

We arent afraid of russia, for one. They know that.

>my eyes are up here, user.

because Russia s super fucking stupid ad they have money, nothing more scary than uber rich morons

>Why doesn't Russia put the fear of god into the Americans
>and fucking nuke Kiev already?

Attached: jolee.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

If you can keep eye contact like no other then she will be yours.

Why Kiev? Fuck. Just nuke D.C.

No, you are afraid of corn syrup running out.

This is just sad. Drugs are demonic. They reduce you to an animal.

If that is true, then you are afraid of running out of arabs to fuck your women. We good?

>put the fear of god into the Americans
>nuke Kiev
no. put nukes in cuba.

Why don't they nuke Tel Aviv instead? Wouldn't that be something?

The reason they didn't flatten Kiev is because they respect it as a part of Russian culture and history you idiot.

Because russia is terrified of the US. Every single action it takes is based around its hysterical fear of america.

>giving a fuck about some dumb hole

Russia would lose a nuclear war.

A jewish actress who literally loves BBC (the monkey dick, not the British one). I’m not saying this because I’m a BBC shitposter either, this is actually true

We can only hope. I hope Europe is turned to glass personally I'm glad to see Any Forums dying out as well.

because america is stronger than russia

beta mindset

with what?
our bomb they stole?

President Putin has shown great restraint for many years which has allowed them to build their army to a point where even nato backs down.

They don't have to nuke anything. All they have to is the American thing and carpet bomb the shit out of Ukraine. They don't want to do that because the destruction and loss of civilians. Only jew controlled militaries like the US do shit lack that.

Caylee Cowan. She burns the coal and pays the total in "Willy's Wonderland."

Only bombing i'm going to be doing is a huge explosion between those big ol tater titties

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 16.39K)

Who here likes a little separation between the tits better than when they are squished together? It’s my favorite