Which one does Any Forums support?

Which one does Any Forums support?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 3.35.27 PM.png (1348x1966, 3.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/92VxWRkhSFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neither
ones a jew, ones a nigger

Jews or Blacks? I’d take the black, but ideally we’d have less of both.

neither
>$160,000 salary electric lineman
bullshit, I don't believe that

Bill Gates, Jeffries Zucker fucker, Steve Jerbs, and many more have little to no collage education. And many have just ended up married into wealth.

Here, I reduced the problem to the only meaningful variable

Attached: 1653080450432.png (1348x1966, 215.09K)

>He works for the Law
Kek

when I said neither I meant I have no interest in either of those career paths it has nothing to do with their races

>electric lineman
>160k
yeah right

And both are getting anally raped by taxes with incomes that high. They work 35 hours a week for themselves and 25 hours for the government.

>trade cope #25399103

>Be lineman
>Die on the job
I used to work scaffolding at an oil refinery. We had a dude there who would climb 200 foot poles with a strap of cloth and his own balance between himself and death. Absolute fucking daredevil. He worked at the refinery because he quit his job as a lineman since he thought it was too dangerous.
T; lawfag with zero debt

You wont live past your 60s doing construction work it’s filled with toxins won’t get to enjoy your money

When will pol realize that being black and being a nigger is not the same thing

both, going to school and getting specialized degrees is good, also starting a career right after HS graduation is good too
real life is complicated, there are more than two kinds of people in the world
imagine how fucking stupid you would have to be...

The worker. Lawyers are parasites flea bags.

youtu.be/92VxWRkhSFk

Attached: A mission from God.jpg (720x835, 171.94K)

Basically, don't go into bad debt. It's that simple

>why the fuck is this cracker bitch taking pictures of me

see that's the thing, never. Racists judge by skin color regardless of what they say. Like the guy that shot up the Tops store he was shooting based on skin color.

I've known Power Linemen and they do not make that even as master level. Maybe if you get sent to antarctic or Alaska as a master level lineman to rig up a secret UFO base. I knew a Journeyman and he had to travel between 5-6 six states on a moments notice. He couldn't ever put down roots even for 6 months. Always short term rentals and a very dangerous job. He made like $75,000 give or take and owned a 5th wheel to live in since he's basically a nomad.

They also never explain all the costs with trade schools. Both the lineman from above and a separate electrician friend spent $400 on a single text book and easily $10,000 per level in schooling fees. So $30-$40K by the time you are masters level. Yes they give loans for trade school.

Tradies want their sons to be lawyers and doctors
Doctors and lawyers don't want their sons to be tradies
Take that how you will, but know that I never saw a mechanic or such, living in the good part of town

>When will pol realize that being black and being a nigger is not the same thing

Attached: images.png (793x386, 14.39K)

Support both. People do what they want in a free society.

Journeyman plumber here in the state of Alabama. I made 16 dollars an hour. Trades are fucked. Work for yourself.

Attached: 1647569792376.jpg (720x685, 263.87K)

I have black friends that act more white than the white people at my workplace

Tradies have such a massive inferiority complex that no amount of money will fill.

Checked and McDonald's starts at $15 and pays for college if you want. Just saying. You'd bet free burgers too.

Definitely not the career that has an IQ barrier to entry

It's all about scholarships. If you are poor you can get financial aid to Ivy Leagues, if you are middle class just go to a less expensive school which offers more scholarships