Owned

Reminder that antivaxxers are the living breathing embodiment of "two more weeks" and that it's been over a year and Jack shit has happened. No amount of coping+seething is gonna change it either lmao

Attached: bf9.jpg (1170x1273, 125.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/covid-vaccinations-tracker.html
openvaers.com/covid-data
adrreports.eu/en/index.html
yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/
apps.tga.gov.au/PROD/DAEN/daen-entry.aspx
health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/summary.html
healthimpactnews.com/determining-the-vaers-under-reporting-multiplier/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger lol

Based Doxie Poo

December 2020
>all vaxxies will die in two more weeks
January 2021
February 2021
March 2021
April 2021
May 2021
June 2021
July 2021
August 2021
September 2021
October 2021
November 2021
December 2021
January 2022
February 2022
March 2022
April 2022
May 2022
>all vaxxies have aids
>all vaxxies have vaids
>all vaxxies have cancer
>all vaxxies have brain disease
>all vaxxies have cardiovascular disease
>all vaxxies have autoimmune disease
>all vaxxies are injected with robotic 5g nanoworms
>all vaxxies are infertile
>all vaxxies have syphilis
>all vaxxies have liver disease
>all vaxxies have monkeypox
>just two more weeks

>all vaxxies
Literally who. I've yet to see a single report that isn't from "what the government doesn't want you to know . Com "

To date, more than 5.12 billion people worldwide have received a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to about 66.7 percent of the world population.
nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/covid-vaccinations-tracker.html

VAERS official database: 1,226,312 reports of adverse effects(+9,525), 26,976 deaths(+283), and 149,527 hospitalizations(+1,850) related to the SARS-COV-2 vaccine.
openvaers.com/covid-data

Eudravigilance official database: there have been 42,763 deaths(+256), and 3,984,978 adverse effects related to the SARS-COV-2 vaccine.
adrreports.eu/en/index.html

UK MHRA Yellow Card Database: 2,082 deaths, and 451,277 adverse effects related to the SARS-COV-2 vaccine.
yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/

Australian TGA Database: 816 deaths, and 119,937 adverse effects related to the SARS-COV-2 vaccine.
apps.tga.gov.au/PROD/DAEN/daen-entry.aspx

Canadian CAEFISS Database: 327 reported deaths, and 43,568 adverse effects related to the SARS-COV-2 vaccine.
health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccine-safety/summary.html

The CDC estimates that only 1-10% of deaths are actually reported to the VAERS database, so to get an estimate of the actual number of vaccine deaths, you would need to calculate what is known as the Under-Reporting Multiplier (URM) in order to find an accurate number of deaths. Dr. Jessica Rose used official VAERS adverse event data for rare adverse events that must always be reported and found that the Under-Reporting Multiplier to be 41.
healthimpactnews.com/determining-the-vaers-under-reporting-multiplier/

Which brings us to an estimated 2.99M vaccine deaths worldwide thus far. (5X as many deaths as the 2009-2010 H1N1 outbreak and almost half as many deaths as SARS-COV-2!)
According to official data, there's been 6.21M SARS-COV-2 deaths worldwide.

And not a single source is reputable lmao

>Not a single source is reputable
>Literally referencing government statistics
Classic tranny shill

Attached: 1642848144987.jpg (1242x1815, 293.83K)

>antivaxxers are the living breathing embodiment of "two more weeks
Pretty rich coming from the people who can’t figure out why we haven’t all dropped dead yet

two more weeks vaxxie

Attached: 1649417744348.jpg (1590x1408, 1.54M)

just two more weeks

Attached: 1649425721919.jpg (720x823, 56.01K)

I will never partake in your decadence jew.
I will never be your goy.

Attached: 1636061032195.gif (570x285, 3.73M)

>the living breathing embodiment of "two more weeks"
Reminder that the two more weeks meme was started by covid shills trying to convince everybody on this board that they were going to die from the flu

vaxxie vaxxie
whatcha gonna do
when those monkey pox
come for you

Attached: 1649398535995.jpg (1260x1575, 283.91K)

the vaxx is safe and effective, so safe doctors can only talk about how effective it is behind closed doors

Attached: 1649398039140.png (1456x580, 267.96K)

Right, so if no one is dropping dead from the vax, and no one is dropping dead without the vax, why would you have even gotten the vax in the first place? Because you got gay-opped. lol, kys

I didn’t have to take a vaccine in order to be right. Surely this is a primer event to entrap antivaxxers for a real pandemic. I wonder if people will overlook the blantant realization that conspiracy theories are real and they are on the wrong side after supposedly everyone on the right is dead. I wonder will they just create a new subclass and then larp as republicans in order to give them that good ol ball tugging grift they get from “being on the right side of history”?

If what is to come actually transpired that way, at least I’m free from this oppressive mortal coil that insists I bake cakes for gays.

At this point, I hope I'm wrong. I don't really want a pox to hit all the vaxxies.

It's no use trying to talk logic to the virgin antivaxxers of Any Forums. They are completely indoctrinated by their cult.

99.8% survival rate.

If I was in a cult, why would I hope I'm wrong?
I get nothing out of this, to be perfectly honest with you.

Why do you say cope tho. I didn't get vaccinated and i haven't had any kind of problem. i got covid and recovered really fast. if that shitty disease kills you it's because you are overweight, you are old or have other debilitating sickness. I don't want vaccinated people to die, my dad is vaccinated. I did what i believed in (not getting vaccinated) and I have stood for it all the pandemic. No reason to seethe.

Enjoy your aids faggot

just 14 more dayz