Tucker is now airing Any Forums white genocide videos on his show

The overton window has shifted greatly since 2015.

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: 1652848450768.png (588x582, 234.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1526780007850426370
youtube.com/watch?v=-EzgfBMVwFQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1526780007850426370

@8:35

youtube.com/watch?v=-EzgfBMVwFQ

so we really are going into civil war aren't we

They think milking hunter Biden for a college recommendation letter is going to stop him

Attached: tucker-carlson-laughed-ted-leius-remarks.jpg (2500x1667, 553.34K)

Bump 4 Victory

That one show reached more normies in an instant than internet postings reach in a year. Very whitepilling.

Meanwhile potential copycats are being placated because it’s being discussed by people like Tucker now. But the left is too far gone to realize this, Tucker must go. They are unironically their own worst enemy and do more to radicalize people than Any Forums.

why has america just been so toxic politically since the 50s?

Shut it down.

Attached: ADL.png (843x846, 123.93K)

Not until there are politicians elected willing to literally risk their necks

Am I the only one who feels like a race war is in (((their))) plans? They need muh white isis in order to push their agenda even farther. Surely I’m not the only one who feels like this when seeing shit like OP’s thread.

>tags: extremism, terrorism & bigotry

Hey rabbi. You seem nervous?

Imagine not knowing how Any Forums information is spread. I ain't explaining it either, glownigger.

>tags: extremism, terrorism & bigotry

Attached: antisemitic.jpg (750x694, 139.33K)

Yawn. More words. Wake me up when people stop being pussies and actually start standing up for themselves because I've heard all this shit before. I'm sure Tucker appreciates all the money you're making for him though.

Americans are a bunch of contrarians like frenchies, they oppose every popular shit til opposed ideas become popular then they start opposing that shit as well.

I wouldn't say toxic. Sensational would be a better term.

You shills need new talking points. Start with something like you will never be a real woman.

>why has america just been so toxic politically since the 50s?
A result of the the jew takeover of the USA post-WW2.

Look to when jews won their first major post-WW2 culture war victory in America. I am referring to the defeat of Joseph McCarthy and the vilification of "McCarthyism" (jew newspeak). He was exposing the jew infiltration of Hollywood and academia. When the (((media))) turned on him and basically discredited the idea of resisting marxists in our culture, they were free to act. Hollywood turned sharply to the left; just compare the movies from the 50's to those of the 60's and 70's. Academia became almost completely leftist (if not altogether marxist). The cultural takeover was complete, and no one lifted a finger.

Notice the Orwellian finesse in which jews have demonized certain ideas - rational rejection of degeneracy and communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Any rejection of marxist beliefs became bigotry and racism. The victory the marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the idea of anti-communism/anti-semitism in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting any part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Today's left and the degradation of the American dream is the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending.

There's a reason they don't teach you about the Venona Papers (declassified in 1995, a who's who of jews) in school, McCarthy was 100% right:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Attached: mccarthy.jpg (911x772, 131.4K)

Yes. It’s been their goal since 2010-2011 when it became apparent unrest was on the way and there was no stopping that and economic downfall of this country. A ruling class in dire straits will set the masses against one another while also blaming foreign adversaries. We’ve also reached a point with this mindset where calling it what it is does nothing and it’s gotten so bad you have to dig your feet in the ground to the divide and conquer or lose.

I know for a fact that Tucker and his staff come here, and so does Alex Jones. That's a very good thing. For one thing stop and think how hard it is to fill up a show with intense commentary on news day in day out. There's no time to grow your mind by reading and studying books by scholars. You end up being like a fireman running from one outbreak of fire to another with no time to think.

Tucker's a good boy. I watch him every night to see how he's echoing us a few days or weeks later.

When he runs for president we'll have him quoting Louis Ferdinand Celine. I swear...

He's almost there...

Attached: celine.jpg (898x1400, 354.62K)

>"McCarthyism" (jew newspeak)
This is classic jewing. Invert everything to gaslight and brainwash NPCs. It is called newspeak, a type of pilpul. The jews go-to weapon of choice.

Such examples:
>(((white privilege)))
>(((white supremacist)))
>(((xenophobia)))
>(((holocaust denial)))
>(((homophopia)))
>(((McCarthyism)))
>(((transphobia)))
>(((sexism)))
>(((racism)))
etc. etc.

"Antisemitism" itself is a newspeak term created by jews very recently (a little over a hundred years ago) to shut down discussion and to control goyim thought, just like (((racism))) and the like. Pic related, maybe the most redpilling data one will ever see.

Creating and changing the meaning of words as a form of thought control goes hand in hand with the birth of the jew funded (((social political movements))) of the 20th century. Socrates predicted it all centuries ago. We now see it on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE

Through all of history... peoples were judged on their character, culture, intelligence, way of life etc. etc.

If you had a culture that were complete shit heads, or noble, or anything in between... those peoples having e.g. X color skin was not a factor in that judgement, only a descriptive. There were a multitude of black, white, yellow and brown cultures all looked up and down to at varying degrees. Simply read the bible or any other old texts like the Greek philosophers.

Attached: “racism” origin.jpg (1634x1447, 277.01K)

Tucker Carlson is not your friend, no matter how much he pretends to be. Controlled Opposition exists.

With the rise of jewish (((social and political movements))) you had attempts at thought control come into play. E.g. "You're not allowed to think X about X people, because that's "racist"! i.e "That's a thought crime!"

This came into prominence during the communist revolutions of the early 20th century. There in particular used to make it a "thought crime" to question the motives of the communist movement... "You are racist! You are antisemitic!" (communism was almost entirely a jewish movement).

You see words as thought control used in a multitude of other ways by various social movements for different agendas. Not being able to talk about black crime statics during gun control discussions is another.
>"We want to ban guns!"
>"But here are the stats, that makes no sense..."
>"Those stats are racist! You're a racist!"
or
>"These holocaust numbers just don't make any sense whatsoever... let's discuss this."
>"You're a holocaust denier! You're a nazi!"
or
>"I don't want trannys having subversive classes in our schools and public libraries...”
>"That's transphobic! You're transphobic!"
etc.

NPC: "Oh.... I don't want to be seen as a racist/nazi/transphope! Watch me virtue signal and comply... I'm a good goy!"

Jew population mind control tactics 101.

Attached: mom help me.jpg (1036x988, 326.71K)

Stfu kike

Nice

Attached: 1652771658383.png (828x856, 1.03M)

>the jew takeover of the USA post-WW2
Background:
>Weimar Germany is the jew capital of the world
>Hitler rightfully expels the jews
>Jews then claim Hitler supposedly killed literally ***HALF*** the world jew population and took their wealth etc.
>only a few thousand bodies ever found
>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
>millions more show up in newly created Israel post-WW2
>more jews alive post-WW2 and today than ever before
>jews become far more powerful post-WW2 and today than ever before
>The USA becomes the new jew capital of the world
It really makes one think.

Attached: jew population.jpg (1554x1445, 548.56K)

>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
Thanks to this freedom of information act, we now know to what great lengths jews went to cover-up this fact.

Attached: CIA jews in USA.jpg (850x1098, 410.75K)

>Everything that you think is true is false
Low energy disinformation.

Attached: EU Fascism support.jpg (640x573, 298.5K)

Purity spiraling is a favorite technique of jews like this poster here.

God bless Tucker for spreading that video.

That is a video of Joe Biden and his jewish secretary of homeland security (((Alejandro Mayorkas))). That video was recorded and broadcast by C-Span in 2015. Any Forums has nothing to do with that video

Did any of you mentally ill school shooters actually listen to what Tucker said?
How do you get from this that he is a fellow stormnigger?

Jew political, funding and voting data:

bc your grandparents lost.

Attached: qui.gif (220x241, 1.35M)

As usual, conservatards jump on the bandwagon when it’s too late.

Attached: 5CBE8DF4-37DB-462A-A89E-D510273F3AB3.jpg (827x1337, 262.67K)

losing WW2, jews, jesuits and their leftist thralls

And how did that happen? If they only knew.

Attached: fighting for.jpg (1024x732, 207.76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE

Elon/Tucker 2024

whites don't even care yet. when we mostly all care your world will cease to exist

That's about when kikes took over

You're adorable, and not a real woman.

Because oligarchs have taken control and democracy has become a carefully managed stageplay, lurid and sensational. And now the stage is rotten and the audience is turning away.

I have a schizo theory that the guys pushing all this shit are literal nazis trying to recreate the conditions that brought Hitler into power. They went underground after the democratic/capitalist victory and have been playing the long game. The way shit is going is comically bad, it's ridiculous

>Any Forums shilling a guy that works for Fox
Zoomies have taken over for good I see. Enjoy your spotlight before you're again relegated to the role of domestic terrorists by them.

Whatever comes next js part of their plan, but without laws and police it will be possible to actually make headway in destroying them. Genociding the niggers and jews is a good start but those jn positions of power need to be relentlessly hunted down while it is possible

Show flag, rabbi.

>Any Forums white genocide videos
oh, so its not biden video, its pols?

Attached: 1648684856810.jpg (1080x1003, 112.4K)

>The overton window has shifted greatly since 2015.
and it's a good thing

Spencer is such a fag. Finally get a well known person to say what he wants them to say and he shuns them. Just another reason everyone hates him.

Damn, JIDF is on this thread like flies on shit. Carlson really rattled their cage.

Attached: 1653016597215.jpg (1050x2019, 589.74K)

stalingrad was a mistake
nips were retarded
dunkirk was a retarded mistake

>i know for a fact that Tucker and his staff visit /pol
And how tf do you know that user? Oh right, you don’t.

Dont fall for their bullshit, the vote for the WHO takeover is this weekend and this is all a distraction

Attached: officially not a nazi!.jpg (1017x931, 194.2K)

You guys are either poos, bots, or chinks. Which one is it I wonder.