How come every person on this website has a 75k+ a year job that they can do in 10 hours a week working from home?

how come every person on this website has a 75k+ a year job that they can do in 10 hours a week working from home?

Attached: 1647985692924.gif (590x540, 290K)

By lying

The people with actual jobs are too busy working.

because most of the people here are jewish.
cool it with the semitism.

The 75k people probably are engineers. Dunno about the 10hrs a week part though.

Wtf i can afford premium soup now?!!?

because everyone here has bullshit jobs and is getting paid by tax dollars, hence the severe mental illness on this board

Some of us make more and work even less.

I work the night shift at 711 and I have seen some of the worst of humanity you can possibly see.

I don't. I'm a neet.

Attached: uen4l4FN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.56K)

High iq it chads are overrepresented.

Learn to code, bitch

They don't. Almost all of them depend on someone else's income or live off of being dishonest to get enough free government gibs to live an okay life.

Remember this every time they make fun of people being lazy

Me software developer. Me make 100 thousand before taxes. Me take nap and shitpost all day because start of sprint. Also me tummy hurt from eating whole tray of brownies. Hehe.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.97K)

I have a 225k/job a year and work anywhere from 20-90 hours a week. It's called owning a startup.

Pretty much every difficult, high paying job is very cyclical - sometimes you have nothing to do, and sometimes you're up to your ears in work.

Also, for people who make 75k, chances are you're only really working 2-4 hours a day at most unless you're clinically retarded and need 8 whole hours to complete a midwit workload.

I bust my ass all day long every day and still barely clear over 75k. I spent 3 nights in my own bed in March.

That’s what I am wondering, I know they’re out there but they are rare

The same way Stacy has a corporate job like that where 20 of the 40 working hours consist of browsing facebook and instagram.

100% of Any Forums makes up the top 5% of earners in the US. What don’t you get?

>you're only really working 2-4 hours a day
I get paid for my experience. That said, the first hour of my day is usually chilling at people's cubicles and the last hr of my day is waiting for the day to end.

Any Forums owns the media and world banks too. We just don't tell anyone

Working currently for a fintech startup with Series B funding. You're absolutely right about the waves of work. Last week was basically 10 hours of work, this next week looks like 50 hours. I like the challenge

>tfw you have a comfy WFH job making 75k a year

Attached: Chaddenhouse.jpg (1434x1733, 1.02M)

Because I sold a company and just flip real estate now, user. Feels good to be almost 50.

I don't think you talked to everybody.

My name is Wally.

if you aint in cybersecurity making 6 figures working from home you're doing it wrong bud