YOU VILL RIDE ZE BICYCLE!

YOU VILL LET GO OF YOUR CARS!
YOU VILL GIVE UP YOUR LAND!
YOU VILL LEAVE ZE SUBURB!
YOU VILL MOVE TO A POD!
YOU VILL TAKE PUBLIK TRANSPORTATION!
UND YOU VILL LIKE IT!

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-154501.png (1079x1335, 1.04M)

Toyota is a gas guzzler. Lmao hmm I wonder who sponsored that one

Some of these heavy gas guzzling trucks people drive around in recreationally actually get huge tax breaks

>SUV
>Hilux

Does the media bother to even research anything they write about anymore or is it truly all propaganda at this point

I'd love a Hilux
hopefully the cia buys us some

Apparently they didn't meet standards for some shit to be allowed in the usa.
I just want a cheap pickup.

Ford maverick starts at 20k new, comes hybrid or ecoboost

Used truck prices are fucked and you don’t know what you’re getting. New truck prices are also fucked and these new turbocucked engines seem to have massive problems and probably won’t last very long. Even the new Toyota Tundras are having turbo wastegate issues and they’ve only been out for a few months. Stick with a new F150 5.0 v8 or Ram Hemi 5.7 v8

>diesel 150bhp hilux
>gas guzzler
Lmao. Unless you’re driving like a spastic 1 tank will last over a month
Lmao

Yeah that's why I'm putting a transmission into my current car rather than buying something right now. It is all fucked.

new trucks/suvs get around 25mpg outside of city settings, which is about what economy cars got not long ago. a lot of small engines still only get around 25mpg because that's a nice, solid number.

SUVs do not use more resources than other types of vehicles. if you use air conditioning it can reduce gas mileage by up to 20% so that's far more important of a problem than anything else people do in cars. if you can't handle a little heat, then maybe you just shouldn't leave the house?

You would suffer a similar if not worse loss if you opened your windows instead of running your ac since now you have to factor in, massively increased wind resistance

My 2018 L200 does around 30-35mpg at cruising speeds, even with an open bed and windows open. can get high 30’s to 40 in and around town. These gas guzzler claims are complete lack of education and research

Either F100 or F150 are always the most reliable mid size pick ups available
Changed my sedan for one and Im loving it so far
its consume is even better than my previous Fluence
gear lever/rotor is fucking shit though

>restrict their use to people who need them
who are they referring to?

The 3.5L ecoboost is one of the most reliable engines on the road. You arent working on a brand new coyote engine yourself, regardless. Unless you like setting your warranty on fire.

shut the fuck up they want to ban ACs too.

rich plutocrats. Leo needs that yatch and private jet, he more than makes up for it by scolding proles for living above a third world standard of living

That's not a SUV.

People who can afford the tax.

Taxes shouldn't exist

which country, sounds like a country of faggots.

It's a technical

You see Boomers out there in $60k pickups who never haul anything more than their groceries. Those types should be dragged from their vehicles and beaten in the street with baseball bats.

That's the dumbest shit ever lol, they'll have some jacked up monstrosity and never get anything but mtn dew and ten bags of doritos.

They're going to do the same thing with self-driving cars. Insurance and tax rates for human driven cars will go thru the fucking roof and they'll price everybody out of them. Nothing but HFCS-powered goywagons to take you back and forth to work until you upset ZOG, at which point you'll be quietly locked inside and take a little permanent detour to the gulag.

This is why we are all lardesses

The only thing worse is the Boomer pickup with a bed cover.

Relax nigger

Boomers spent their entire lives working hard and if they wanna drive around brand new pickup trucks then that’s fine cause they deserve it

I’m just not driving a yuro shitbox is all

Checked. Impressive digits.

is 10 litres per 100 km on highways an acceptable rate in US
lol, lmao even