Millenials and Loneliness

How are you holding up Any Forums?
Let's see if there are any differences in perceived loneliness between Gen x, millenials, gen Z with this thread:

>Your age:
>How lonely are you?
>How do you cope?
>How do you feel about the future.

Attached: bUUAgDF6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.25K)

Pic related

Attached: FTOnJl_VEAAk_BP.jpg (1489x1487, 150.74K)

I do not feel lonely even when lonely but I am not.

Yes

>Fucking government survey glowie!

Get fucked!

Very
Exercise alot and smoke alot of cigarettes
I hope alot of the world population dies off. I’m also quite active on tinder since recent but it’s awkward as fuck and i’m not sure if I really want to ‘date’.
I want to have sex regularly and have a sweet girl to chill with, not go through a fucking sollicitation process.

I just want a cute twink to cuddle

>58
>Married a 16 year old girl when i was 36
>have 5 kids so pretty blessed
>Jews will get whats coming to them

Christ is king.

Attached: 16283205045610.jpg (1200x1200, 1.51M)

I stopped seeing anyone socially after the lockdown started. I guess that means I currently have zero friends. I was left wing when the lockdown started. I really don't like the way I have to live right now and want to start going to church and building some kind of community that's not full of fat gay fucking leftists.

Attached: 1524574303253.jpg (490x874, 89.4K)

I have no problem being alone,I enjoy it.Stop needing validation by others so much to feel happy.

I cope by knowing Israel agents will get clipped.

>69
>life of the party
>I answer surveys/datamines
>future filled with intense labor of endless crucifixions in the year 2026 post UN failed govt

>34
>married
>cope by fucking my wife
>I see lots of white children

I live with family so im okay.
I have a backlog that should last til im 50 soo imma just chill
Im doing me if others want to hang then sweet.

Gen Z is worse off than us by almost any metric

>How lonely are you?

I have lengthy diatribes with God, hold conversations with dead relatives and post 2D cartoon frogs on a Japanese themed Nazi website.

test

Not lonely have been living with my gf for 6 years, have a 200k job and friends I talk to daily and a cat

How do I cope? With what life is good.
Trying having a longer term goal

Future, looking good

Attached: B8C00622-6FB1-4C53-997B-5D01F555FF3F.gif (384x498, 2.99M)

>>Your age:
Not giving my age but I'm a millennial
>>How lonely are you?
Depends. I have loads of friends who I see regularly and attend clubs but I am a handholdless kissless virgin. I have nights where I cry and feel awful having never had any intimacy with a woman who cares for me.
>>How do you cope?
All I can do is continue to work on myself and try. I've lost 70lbs, am 6'3", am objectively attractive and put on a bunch of muscle, also can spend money when I want, can move out when I want, can buy a car when I want. Basically just keep reminding myself I am fortunate.
>>How do you feel about the future.
Honestly, pretty good.
I just hate having to use Tinder or dating apps just to get some used up roastie or tattooed up dicked college girl.
I'm not really an incel, more a volcel disappointed in the lack of quality genuine women my age who aren't vapid whores using me for money.

Attached: 1650349317321.jpg (1080x1080, 85.37K)

>Loneliness
You're not, you just can't think of anything good to do. For being lonely is a female ONLY trait, the male equiv of lonely would be boredom which is way way worse. Get you a new hobby or 2 OP and you won't think you are lonely. I know a lot of young guys honestly think they are somehow lonely thanks to all those sappy, mushy rom coms they were forced to watch with their single moms but they are looking at it totally wrong. I've never been lonely in my life and never will be because I embrace my own manhood rather than letting Hollywood decide that for me. You'll figure it all out when you get older, trust me Take care OP

Attached: Bigbadpractical.png (473x347, 168.45K)

Nobody is gonna read all that bullshit, faggot

Intensely
I fuck asian crossdressers in anime girl skinsuits
Pretty good as long as i keep the former point under wraps

You can't let people know you're 25?

A lot
You should learn a lot, namely that alot is not a word. Thanks.

>23
>Got friends, but we are not like-minded. They are bluepilled
>THC, on rare occasion beer
>I don't see any future. My life has come to the point where its time to wrap it up.

Not lonely.
Became gay.
Malthusian collapse is likely but I will get climate refugee bussy.

>reddit spacing

Very
Lsd,2cb,3mmc,mdma,dmt,weed,shrooms
Future is going to suck a lot more

Lay off the psychadelics you're gonna end up mentally ill

The apathetic individual is a marooned soul in the sea of self isolation.

I found its quiet the opposite, never been happier within myself, only do them once a month if that. They aren't good if you are an average normie that buys funko pop and watches capeshit movies.