We need to create a Kurdistan for the Kurds. Why does Turkey want 15 million people who hate them in their country...

We need to create a Kurdistan for the Kurds. Why does Turkey want 15 million people who hate them in their country? Iran, Iraq and Syria has around 10 million of them. The Kurds need a place to live and the West should create one for them.

Attached: 705.jpg (600x450, 62.84K)

lmao go ahead and try it retard. You neolibs failed in Iraq and Afghanistan, you're failing in Ukraine, and now you want to go back to Iraq and start shit with Turkey and Iran on top of that?
Oh and by the way, Turkey is a NATO member that hosts a USAF base. Good job undermining the trust of every NATO member by going after one of your own so you can play another game of regime change in the middle east.
I'm sure the muslims will appreciate you ending centuries of hostility between the sunni and shia and bringing them both together against the atheist faggot west.
NATO supporters aren't just gay, they're also incredibly stupid. I'm going to bump your thread because I want everyone to see how dumb you are and laugh at you.

Attached: 1651497481726.jpg (700x420, 82.51K)

>(((we)))?
no. we just need to send all the kurds to israel.

The only thing you'll be given is a extradition back to a Turkish Jail, libshit Kurd diaspora.

Yes, but not with those borders.

they will still take half of turkey no matter what ya know

We should give them southeast, east of Antioch, south of Malatya. And it will be fine. Plant a pro-Turkey president and all. Voila, no more terrorists, no more Kurds.

I am Kurdish. Sweden is a great nation for not backing down to fascist turks. I dont think Sweden will extradite a single one of us. That is because they are not savages like turks.

I hope NATO kicks out Turkey and Russia attacks them. If it happens then us Kurds, Syria and possibly Iran will help them. If it happens I will leave Sweden and fight for Russia and bring down Turkey.

They should have access to all 3 seas

can someone tell me why the fuck most of muslim countries hate Kurds aren't they muslim

>Kurdistan is created, taking big chunks off of Turkey, Syria and Iraq
>Iran or Isreal swoop in like vultures and take the defenseless clays
It litterally cannot be possible to be this retarded, you have to be doing it on purpose.

Many nations in Middle east have displaced us. Tried to kill us. Only Russia in 1800 gave us land to live on. I respect Russia for this and thank them

>We need Kurdistan for Kurds!
>Why isn't Turkey letting us in NATO?

Kaçma Kürt, sadece yorgun öleceksin.

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

Despite being 20% of the population, expelled out of 69 countries etc.

Sure whatever

Attached: 7ca.jpg (500x500, 32.54K)

Because they are trouble makers.

Lmao, cope harder

Like you

You are most evil country in the world that genocide over
1 000 000 people in last 300 years

Your evil fake country is only 250 years old lmao

I would actually be in favor of a pan-Kurdish autonomous zone among the four countries they inhabit, sort of like a customs and cultural union with free movement within those proximate borders. But it'll never happen in my lifetime, the ME is too permafucked and Iran and Turkey are too haughty as to ever accept such an unironically modest proposal.

Even if a Kurdish state is established, you get your ass off the comfort of Europe and come to the Middle East.
Why do you live in Sweden and not Erbil?

because diaspora fags are leeching scum and nothing more

that can't go well

Attached: 1653083827233.jpg (622x541, 35.27K)

Same reason why Jews dont go back to Israel. Some like it in the west. But us Kurds need some place to live or else you will have idiots like your President calling us terrorists for votes.

the west shouldn't do anything at all, fuck off to iraq

KYS NIGGER

Kurdistan will become a reality. It’s part of the Greater Israel Project. Look up a photo of Greater Israel, they fit like matching puzzle pieces.

>The Kurds need a place to live

All the countries that have existed until today have survived with blood, power and the ability to rule. You Kurds could not gain power by shedding blood, and on top of that, you kept bickering with each other. If you haven't been able to establish a country that will make a home for yourself until this age, I think you should stop looking for it.

Attached: 9d21cbfe7ca4db06f30d7d554cc54d9a.jpg (800x544, 54.86K)

Well if you point out this idea to Turkish Parliament, they will rape you in front of the whole country. We ain't running a federation here.

Samis need a country to live and independence from Sweden who stole their lands !

Somalis of Sweden also need a independent country on Sweden lands because they are not politically represented by hateful swedes