If he doesn't hung himself and surrenders to the fucking russians after all this clown show then this guy is worse than...

If he doesn't hung himself and surrenders to the fucking russians after all this clown show then this guy is worse than paulus, just saying.

Attached: Denys_Prokopenko.jpg (600x560, 119.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

barrons.com/amp/news/russian-army-says-mariupol-steelworks-totally-liberated-01653074106
streamable.com/fga5a3
streamable.com/x6d30i
streamable.com/jlly96
bb-cntv.com/news/the-media-reported-on-the-surrender-of-the-commander-of-azov-prokopenko-and-his-deputy-palamar-49727/
youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pol simps for this chud
Lol
Lmao even

Why doesn't anyone want to die a heroic death anymore?

says some nigger drinking rotgut oozo, while sitting at his computer in his mother's basement in his underwear

Go back

Attached: 1646511541077.gif (1200x1200, 213.05K)

paulus was a general, this guy is a larping faggot

Chad

Kek so funny how Any Forumscels fell for that nazi larper because they saw a picture of LE HECKIN' EPIC BLOND ARYAN UBERMENSCH SOLDAT!

Attached: 1652804809953.jpg (3423x2878, 955.21K)

It looks like he surrendered, but we'll see.

""Today, May 20, the last group of 531 fighters gave themselves up."

He added that Russia's Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu had informed president Vladimir Putin of "the end of the operation and the complete liberation of the (Azovstal) industrial complex and the city of Mariupol".

Konashenkov said the leader of the Azov regiment at the site had surrendered and was evacuated from the factory "in a special armoured vehicle" to protect him from "the hatred of Mariupol residents (for him) and their desire to punish him"."

barrons.com/amp/news/russian-army-says-mariupol-steelworks-totally-liberated-01653074106

>6
I wonder how would you look staying in cellar for 90 days rapemonkey

>war is hell
yeah you definitely got him on that one

Yeah, because he looks like a Northern European, unlike Serbs who all look like Arabs.

Nazis always end up the same hahaha, get rekt.

Even his beard is gay, what a loser lmao

He already surrendered, evacuated in a armored cuckmobile for protection from angry crowd

If I ever end up in some sort of "Larp-batallion", or even regular ground forces, I will NEVER EVER let anyone to film me or take pictures of my face. I will never launch livestreams, pose for photosessions in the middle of road.
I will be 24/7 in full tacticool mode, ever vigilant, crawling around walls, constantly scanning the skies for any sign of the drones. Gathering for the interview? Fuck no, better go hang out in the forest, far from the crowd. Group with a couple retards in the trenches? Fuck no, gonna hide in this nice, totally non-transparent house. Is that bird? Plane? Superman? Fuck no, it is probably spotter dron, and now we have around 1-2 mins to GTFO under protection of some trees.

what do you mean fell for?
they have shat on the russians for 2 months.
they are only surrendering now because they've ran out of supplies.

streamable.com/fga5a3
streamable.com/x6d30i
streamable.com/jlly96

Attached: 1653075850120.jpg (1280x815, 120.33K)

Hes Karelian. Idk why he would fight for musty Ukranians. Karelians are not even genetically same as Ukranians.

>Kek so funny how Any Forumscels fell for that nazi larper because they saw a picture of LE HECKIN' EPIC BLOND ARYAN UBERMENSCH SOLDAT!
At their core, most Any Forumscels are repressed faggots and that's why they worship dudes like this.

bb-cntv.com/news/the-media-reported-on-the-surrender-of-the-commander-of-azov-prokopenko-and-his-deputy-palamar-49727/

He looks like any normal white person who has been through deadly war

The only ideology is left is "money, money, money" and people who follow it do not want to die. OP ZogBot do everything for the sake of few shekels.

at least this nazi orc went down to the pits of mordor fighting, poopenko gonna beg for his like the little bitch he is

Attached: 1649359638339m.jpg (1024x580, 70.11K)

He should kill himself for growing such a pathetic beard

Attached: beardlet.png (702x376, 296.11K)

He looks much better on right, tbeh. Altough picking their leader according to looks might not have been the smartest choice of Zoggies.

4 years between left and right pic.
War does shit to people.

Attached: russian_soldier_before_after_4_years_ww2.jpg (1600x1055, 399.48K)

Greece got steamrolled in 24 days against Nazi Germany. Azov withstand 3 months against Russia

only one of his granddad was karelian as far as I know, and Prokopenko is ukrainian surname

>steamroll vs liberation
Do you inbred brain can process difference or I need to explain?

im hung myself too

z
youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE

Oh this rus gobbled up his own bullshit about being welcomed as liberators.

Shouldn't you have """liberated""" them like 3 months ago, 2 days into the conflict? c'mon powerful macho russian men of virtue, free of globohomo propaganda. i thought the west was full of pussies and had inferior tech? chop chop into the meatgrinder already.

Attached: 1646282597007.png (719x676, 396.74K)

>woo muslims killing orthodox christians, based based based
you need to go back

Attached: dostojevski.jpg (671x673, 85.07K)

Fair. Post when did Greece army used Greece civilians as human shield against Nazi Germany.
Oh, wait, they didn't and you know why? Because no army will use own civilians against invaders, it make less than zero sense from both strategic and economic look but look at Ukraine, their army don't mind using civilians as human shield. They are doing this precisely because Ukraine army (government) are occupation forces. This by definition makes us liberation forces.
You and your globohomo masters can spin this however you want but this fact will remain.