Buck Breaking General

In order to break Russia we have to aim to the ordinary citizens. You have to crack the dictatorship from the bottom. Punitive actions breaking the will of the population, when it fails we must do it harder until they eat their overlords and oligarchs out of starvation. Rest assured this method will succeed.

Attached: russian colors.png (800x533, 878)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only buck you're going to break is the US Dollar.

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-233220.png (1080x2300, 322.29K)

Holy fuck can you anglojews not just mcfucking kill yourselves?

Oh yes your fake monopoly ruble which traded nowhere, please continue to spread your meme currency before we give your reserves to UKRAINE. Fucking loser.

Those? You still resort to some crack from within shit? Just nuke them and it's over. Knowing those roaches, they would survive anyway.

post volume

Keep printing more trannybucks so you can pay for more surgeries.

Attached: Screenshot_20220504-100850.png (1080x2300, 171.61K)

start assraping russian expats, its the only way.

Russians invaded you once again, if I were you I would kick out every single one of them, they have no place in civilized part of the world, liberals or not, no exceptions. Dogs out means dogs are out.

We will go brrrrrrrrrrrrr until you go hungry Ivan.

>West cancel whole its export and local production in Russia
>Russians dont need dollars anymore to buy foreign shit
>They will needs tons of Yuans, but later
>Dollar goin to shit, ruble is up(eurogays buying rubles to pay for commodities)
>An EU intellectual approach
>Knows nothing about forex
>Mumbling some nonsense about fake rate
>"Intellectual" dont even know that Ruble cost more on foreign markets than its priced in Russia
Cooooooooooooope

I have been fucking saying to wipe them out, cut their right hands and hang it on barbed wires they put in Samachablo but instead they let in more and more of them. What can I do?? I beat the shit out of 2 russians since last year but if everyone doesn't do the same nothing happens.

>I beat the shit out of 2 russians since last year
very based

Please tell me this was one of them

Attached: Без названия.jpg (225x225, 11.94K)

importent rage lmao
remember how it only took 5 days to buck break your entire country

Keep up the work and spread the beatings until they go back to their shithole. Like I said punish the fuckers, if they don't vote Putin they vote Communist. All of them has to suffer no exception, period.

Meanwhile Georgian wheat reserves will be running out in 10 days. Hope you like eating ze bugs, because that will be hour diet from now on.

absolute state

Great plan globohomo. Ghost of quif will bomb Kremlin in two more weeks.

z!
youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE

>how to create fanatic fascists 101

The fucking Swiss were retarded for not grabbing Putin's little bitches before they could leave. Would have been fun watching him choose between his kid's lives or his retarded ambition.

You must have beaten some russophobic liberashka or hohol. Russians beat these guys too. Being anti-russian Russian is the most painful experience in the world.

yeah they shouldve raped them

We will feed them, they are candidate for EU, if they weren't THEY ARE NOW!! It's time to welcome Europeans and and put nukes every fucking corner of your leftover shithole of former soviet republic.

So how much did your mom's snatch go for in 95, or was it just community property still?

Too well known to target and doesn't leave main streets. One asswhooping was in bumfuck nowhere and another was on football field again in bumfuck nowhere. That guy is said to be in right in the middle of city. Nobody will go for him because it means free jail time. I do want to whoop his ass though as he supports independence of Samachablo and Abkhazia.

Nice try but my mom is a virgin

>Unconvertable

I don't even know if I would have done that. Would you want to fuck something Putin already put his dick in? Should have rented out their cunts to migrants for extra cash.

kek I don't why liberals from Russia come to your country

not going to happen op
our KGB leader will enforce marxism leninism on Europe and will annihilate every single white european man woman and child.
we will flood the eurasian continent with niggers
we'll make /ourguy based Coudenhove Kalergi so proud he'll rise from the grave
any polfuck that doesn't bow to JudeoBolshevism and Christianity will be hanged

Attached: realZOGarmy.jpg (1280x960, 140.15K)

stop jewing

>Flexing about beating country with no airforce

Pretending that you were a miracle baby just because she was raped by a Mongol isn't her being a virgin

>Eating ze bugs
Is that all?

>rubbing of hands intensifies

Attached: pm.jpg (474x318, 27.94K)

Ok Stalin

How about no, you anglo kike fuck?

>You must have beaten some russophobic liberashka or hohol. Russians beat these guys too.
Of course. Who else would escape to fucking georgia othern than broke antiwar liberashkas? Doing god's work ironically lol

yeah thats a good idea

I don’t like Russia. I like you even less.

Liberal or not, he's political tool for momma vodka nigger. Russians even if they don't have russian citizenship are referred to as Putin's russians either way.

>KILL KILL NUKE NUKE
>p-pwease don't bully me we had no aiwforce uwu
There's really no worse nationality than being a rodent Georgian, buck broken and seething for eternity.

Attached: 61210b3437385c67c2d50f1cca7aafe0.jpg (1010x568, 203.51K)

Turn off electricity - take out transformer stations. That will soon be pretty annoying.

Gee, how smart of you fags!
Why didn't you just end trade with the evil west earlier?

That's a losing proposition for US.

I am not saying that we were bullied. I am just saying you are pathetic if that's how you flex. It impresses nobody. I would bring up your kind getting raped by you know who for 40 years but it just confirms stereotypes about me.

Drown yourself in semen shill.

Attached: 55F658FE-4BAF-4415-BAD5-BDF76C57F14A.jpg (800x800, 40.88K)

>be libtard Russian
>go to Georgia to spread gay love and cry
>get beat up
>go back and properly hate Georgia

You are doing us a service user thank you

No problem and make sure not to come back.