CLOWN WORLD IS FUCKING DRIVING ME CRAZY

WE ARE ACCELERATING SO FUCKING FAST ANONS. EVERYTHING IS FUCKING SHIT. WHY WERE TIMES SO CALM AND SO FEW BAD THINGS HAPPENED IN THE 90s and 2000s BUT SINCE 2012 WE HAVE BEEN ACCELERATING
>AND SINCE 2019 SHIT HAS FUCKING CHANGED ON LEVELS PEOPLE NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED
WHEN IS SOCIETY GOING TO END BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING LEFT TO END THIS NIGHTMARE

Attached: honkishurting.jpg (482x373, 41.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/
amazon.com/Sarracenia-Purpurea-Tincture-Purple-Pitcher/dp/B09R6FKXF2?keywords=Sarracenia Purpurea&qid=1653072224&sr=8-7&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=de80d3cffe262c27d03a78d08e77cbc5&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WHEN IS SOCIETY GOING TO END
I hope as fast as possible. Comfy times.

It ends when I say it ends and it’s September

Attached: BE529549-E845-40F3-8D28-F4BD778BBB27.jpg (1132x1600, 161.85K)

You’re naive be careful what you wish for

They just put out another addon. New dungeons, new raids, new quests. You should be excited.

STEP INTO 2022
>JEWS PUSHING FOR A THIRD WORLD WAR
>GLOBAL ECONOMY ON THE VERGE OF A COLLAPSE NEVER SEEN BEFORE
>JEWS BRAIN WASHING THE MASSES TO BE MAD THEY CAN RIP THEIR BABIES APART AND SELL THEIR ORGANS
>RACIAL TENTIONS STARTING AGAIN AROUND THE SAME TIME OF YEAR
>FOOD SHORTAGES COMING DUE TO WAR
>STILL PUSHING COVID PROPAGANDA
>JEWS CREATE FACT CHECKER MEDIA TO SILENCE EVERY PIECE OF INFORMATION
>AND 100S OF OTHER THINGS
HOW DO YOU WAKE UP AND LIVE LIKE THIS

Wake me up when September ends m8

Repent now for the return of Jesus Christ of Nazareth is nearing.
No one knows when exactly but the signs and warnings we were given are coming to light.
Jesus warned us satanic Jews would serve satan and ruin our world.
It's time to heed the warning and repent. Accept the gift of life.
Accept an eternal paradise in the Lords realm

hmmm

Widespread social media gave relativism a massive boost because people figured out they can create hugboxes that ban facts that hurt their feelings. Corporations took advantage of this as well.

>You’re naive be careful what you wish for
honestly that's the only thing left for this fucking hell hole user, we were not born like this, it didnt have to be like this. There is no future left for the few normal people left in this world.

obama is satan

Cause it will be time soon my friend...

Attached: 1653073352057.jpg (960x676, 36.54K)

Remember the Mayan calendar woo in 2012? The thing people missed was that no one said the end of the world would finish that day/year, only that it would begin.

Buy Sarracenia Purpurea Purple Pitcher Plant Extract. It was used in the 1800s-1900s to treat smallpox. It will work as an alternative to the death shot they come up with. There is a single Amish manufacturer in the US. Get it before the normies buy it all out
Do not buy the homeopathic ones, they are diluted to the point of being useless.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/

amazon.com/Sarracenia-Purpurea-Tincture-Purple-Pitcher/dp/B09R6FKXF2?keywords=Sarracenia Purpurea&qid=1653072224&sr=8-7&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=de80d3cffe262c27d03a78d08e77cbc5&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

Pray to God, user. Repent and embrace Christ.

I'm a former(? Not sure) atheist and my life only really took off in a positive direction after i unironically prayed to Christ.

>Remember the Mayan calendar woo in 2012? The thing people missed was that no one said the end of the world would finish that day/year, only that it would begin.
this, exactly the same fucking thing I believe user. The mayans never said it would end on that date, just the calander would end. I unironically believe it meant the anti christ returned and society will collapse from this point on. Same year were LGBTQ cancer started taking off for the masses too

I was in the middle of the persian gulf during 2012.
The whole ship was prepared to return to nothing when we got back to the states lol
We were all freaking out

I like your testimony user.
God bless you!

>Pray to God, user. Repent and embrace Christ.
user my family and me have been religious as long as I could remember but it's hard to keep living like this when every single day to pray to god for things to get better and your prayers go uncalled for. Shit like that has made me question sometimes if god is even real.

You should read the bible and figure out how God answers prayers.
He has a very unique way of answering.
It's either yes, no or wait.
But those answers do not come to us black and white.
We figure it out over time in His own way.
Be patient and dont think just because you are praying that it means life will be easy

you have to be genuine. If its rote regurgitation of sunday school bullshit, its not going to work.

If you're not tearing up by the end of the prayer, your ask is unworthy or ungenuine

Is that from Berzerk? If not, who is the artist?

And you

embrace chaos or return to nature. those are your options.

This
I choke up all the time while praying or when I feel the Holy Spirit.
Spirituality makes me weep what can I say

In 2012 a portal opened, and we were presented with a choice. To remain the same, or accelerate. Humanity as a whole made the conscious choice to accelerate, because this bloody war path is one that ends in a quicker ascension of the human spirit.

Attached: 79s8dfbsdf.jpg (1024x683, 107.13K)

>FOOD SHORTAGES COMING DUE TO WAR
this is where you got it wrong

Oh my sweet child. This is only the beginning . . .

Attached: it hasn't even begun.png (620x634, 203.38K)

Also your prayer cant change the entire world for you. All you can hope for is improvement for you personally or maybe some protection from the satanic bullshit so it passes you by mostly untouched

Calm down you fag everything is fine

Just learn how to farm user, I don't know how the cycle of seasons work on your country but now is a good time than never. I'm not saying you have to actually own dozen acre of land and plant crops, even some tomatoes and raising chickens I'd enough to cut cost.

Attached: WRYr.gif (425x658, 259.12K)

Just step outside of cities more and do not take what you see in any kind of media (especially Any Forums and even more especially any one post, including the one I’m now writing) to be an accurate or complete reflection of reality. History does not report on past events from a perspective had would necessarily even make sense to those living through them. The media has begun making authoritative but wholly unevidenced claims that really are mere opinion to drive ad revenue and unsettle our psyches. Stick to fields you know in reading and only trust simple and plainly written accounts of general interest events. The free newspapers in subways for people who barely spoke English used to be good for this: so few words that there was no room for bias or anything resembling a slant.

>>AND SINCE 2019 SHIT HAS FUCKING CHANGED ON LEVELS PEOPLE NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED
It’s true fren. I felt the shift around September 2019. Things started to decline noticeably and faster than before.

What happened in 2012?

Its also important to obey matthew 6:5

Nothing is happening for real.

I hear rockets flying near Ukrainian border. So fucking what?

It's temporarily.