MONKEY POX IS AIRBORNE!

CDC recommending negative pressure patient rooms and full ppe + N95 masks for caregivers. Put the masses back on the panic treadmill. cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/clinicians/infection-control-hospital.html

Attached: MonkeyPox_PPE.jpg (705x917, 274.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/
amazon.com/Sarracenia-Purpurea-Tincture-Purple-Pitcher/dp/B09R6FKXF2?keywords=Sarracenia Purpurea&qid=1653072224&sr=8-7&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=de80d3cffe262c27d03a78d08e77cbc5&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still infectious after 90 hours

Attached: dsfsfsf.jpg (592x646, 150.67K)

I guess you could say the virus is monkey branching!

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

I called it. Was called a kike shill.

Buy Sarracenia Purpurea Purple Pitcher Plant Extract. It was used in the 1800s-1900s to treat smallpox. It will work as an alternative to the death shot they come up with. There is a single Amish manufacturer in the US. Get it before the normies buy it all out.
Do not buy the homeopathic ones, they are diluted to the point of being useless.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/

amazon.com/Sarracenia-Purpurea-Tincture-Purple-Pitcher/dp/B09R6FKXF2?keywords=Sarracenia Purpurea&qid=1653072224&sr=8-7&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=de80d3cffe262c27d03a78d08e77cbc5&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

>c2635+lq
>tfw 2635 IQ

Attached: 2.jpg (600x600, 34.84K)

Shieeeet, not again

Fuck you for posting that CCP party member

>CDC recommending
>CDC says
>Experts suggests

Attached: 1551901445960.jpg (998x1024, 76.51K)

Nice. This time we're completely fucked, ain't we?
Is someone going to be held accountable for the gain of function research?

Attached: file.png (715x884, 115.92K)

I already got the smallpox vaccine during boot camp. I don't give a fuck

Nope
Not wearing a mask
Not getting tested
Not getting a shot
Fuck you rabbi

>an alternative to the death shot
They already have it coming

Attached: dfgdfg.jpg (779x455, 123.13K)

rollin for pandemic part 2 monkeypox boogaloo

This shit is lab made. Your vaccine will be as useless as the Pfizer jew cum sauce.

Why can’t they just fuck off.

Assuming this isn't watered down garbage as well, is it one bottle per person?

It's not airborne you piece of mutant retarded trash, you need fucking FAT droplets to even have a chance to infect anyone else, get a fucking clue you dumb disinfo glowie cunt.

tnats what they said about covid. covid used to be transmitted through fucking farts too lmao. we will see how much of a burger this is. If the news is not ignoring it, I dont trust it will be a big deal.

it's a nothing burger. It's already travelled the world and only like 31 people have it. It's likely just fags.

This.

God bless brother.

Nobody trusts the CDC anymore.

Wow another fake virus they spread on purpose to control shit. Boring. Btw you can only die from it if you live in a 3rd world shit hole.

Cry wolf

>ITS AIRBORNE
>IT SURVIVES ON SURFACES AND JUMPS INTO YOUR NOSE IF YOU GET CLOSE
>ITS INTELLIGENT AND MUTATES
>BE AFRAID

This is literally just the same circus they did for covid. Stop getting your world view from media.

Monkeypox and smallpox are hideously contagious, all you need to do is walk by an infected person and you can get it.
The R-Naught is like 8 for pox viruses.

Attached: 1652066374623.gif (720x960, 2.74M)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN
fuck off, just fuck off okay? stop trying to give me goy aids. Can we have nuclear hellfire instead?

>The R-Naught is like 8 for pox viruses
Then why has monkey pox not spread around in the west at all since we found out about it in 1950?

Covid wasn't dangerous enough to inject everyone. So they gotta use something more deadly.

>the same circus
Straight from the same playbook.
Fauci will get interviewed next.

Attached: ddfdfgdfgfdg.jpg (749x1107, 261.77K)

ayyyyyye CARLOS! Top kek

Always with the cloth mask.

Wear the mask chuds

Attached: 20220518_141955.png (566x894, 523.66K)

People in the 50s-70s were vaccinated for smallpox so boomers won't get monkeypox. Younger people like gen x, y and zoomers will get it, expecially zommers since they're all faggots.

Live virus vaccines, FUCK THAT. A live virus vaccination essentially will give you smallpox, and you can give it to your relatives unintentionally.

2 years and America still doesn't have N95s for the general public.
Clearly they were taking COVID very seriously lol

are these mRNA jabs?

Don't care. CDC = lying Jews.

too lucrative
also, it might be too late already to stop the sicktrain. Any Forums talks about a bioweapon but this outbreak might just be normal monkeypox plus immunodegradation of vaxxers

Attached: cryptic dreams.jpg (1500x1465, 245.03K)

You bunch of retarded faggots. Monkey Pox can not be airborne spread. Its physical contact and transfer of bodily fluids only. fucking idiots.

Still not taking it kikes.

Attached: 1641238679841.jpg (411x418, 43.3K)

At least with this virus you can visually see when someone is sick with it. covid doesnt exist, but this shit might be the real bio weapon 2.0 since the 1.0 vaxx failed

>The R-Naught is like 8 for pox viruses.
Monkeypox is skin and large droplet.
I'm not paniking over some blue check faggot on Twitter regardless.

>People in the 50s-70s were vaccinated for smallpox
This

Attached: fdsffsfsdf.jpg (752x1089, 212.9K)

Monkey pox is a hoax.

dude, fuck you. thats creepy as fuck

Money pox bioweaponed.
If I were near to this particular guy, I'd kill tonight.
Let me know where is is.

>bring back masks
Good luck