Who is the antichrist?

Make your bets.

Attached: 1625513731209.jpg (476x616, 42.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faqs.org/faqs/nostradamus/part1/
faqs.org/faqs/nostradamus/part3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is Anne Frank

when is he returning?

Attached: 1647920344590.jpg (720x1079, 172.2K)

He is already alive. He works in the background in US politics.

He comes from an idolised political family. The image is part of the deception propaganda campaign.

Either Elon Musk, the government subvented scam artist with his luciferian transhumanism that is propped up as the based free speech memer with his tesla company run on tax payers money where every car bought is subventized with said money and still he made only red numbers while the mining and processing of the minerals and metals for the batteries put entire landscapes to waste to then be still fueled with the same electricity derived from fossil fuels.
spacex is as fake as nasa and other space agencies
he also is a sexual degenerate which is a tell tale sign among (((them))) as we just learned that he fucked with johnny depps wife (supposedly in a threesom with cara delivigne)

on the other hand I feel Zelensky just needs to receive a mortal wound and survive to then be worshipped by the people and fulfill the beast prophecy (or claimed to have received one), maybe to his eye as per muslim dajjal prophecy, get revived and is celebrated as war hero of peace worshipped by the people

The Papacy.
/thread

Me

When I get sober.

fart

The main antichrist is JFK Jr. His jewish son (((Ezra Cohen Watnick))) is the Israeli moshiah.

Every politician works for him. He will kill his own puppet politicians to gain your trust and to fulfill the prophecy. He thinks he can inject himself into the role of Jesus Christ by fighting against and getting rid of the satanic pedo politicians.

Attached: antichrist and trump.jpg (827x1280, 71.46K)

donald trumps

On the second anniversary of the Great American Eclipse (8/21/2019), Donald Trump made the proclamation "I Am the Chosen One" and went on that same day to tweet that he likened himself to the "second coming of god" and the "king of Israel"

Not me

David Mayer de Rothschild

Attached: beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes_1f601.png (120x120, 17.79K)

It was Donald Trump, but Jesus won against him.

It's AI you fucking retards

Saint Peter.

I found this usenet nostradamus channeling on the rise and rule of the antichrist quite entertaining back in the day. (Note that link is part 1 of 8.)
faqs.org/faqs/nostradamus/part1/
For details on the antichrist, go straight to part 3:
faqs.org/faqs/nostradamus/part3/

the antichrist is in all of us, user. you are the antichrist of your own life

Trump

Is it whoever Tom Cruise is impersonating here?

Attached: TIMESAND___81yyq641f81Ld717f55gRuit58715Qn8U46vt8nN7m98R51.jpg (1280x720, 71.42K)

Christ is your own human imagination. Now, go ahead and figure out what is the opposite of that and you know what the anti-Christ is (pro-tip: it's materialism)

donald trump
any other answer glows

Elon Musk is my bet at the moment. The antichrist is supposed to be loved by everyone. The only "people" who hate him are soulless NPCs (hylics)

I am the false prophet.

Just fucking post it here, why are you baiting people into your catchfarms for no reason ?

The antichrist will pretend to be Jesus Christ.

JFK Jr already claims to be "the second coming", "the returning king".

Attached: 48b84dc0b750201b1554b8787361ab7c.jpg (236x177, 7.78K)