Proof that the monkeypox outbreak was planned in advance

>web.archive.org/web/20211124014456/https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
pic is from page 10
My personal theory: covid-19 was for scaring people into taking the clotshots, the clotshots weren't meant to kill so much as weaken people (especially their immune systems).
Then they can be finished off with a follow-up virus that won't be lethal to people with healthy immune systems, but will be lethal to the useless eaters who were ignorant and oversocialized enough to take the clotshots.
>but why would they kill the most gullible and obedient
Because the plutocrats (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Gates, Soros, etc) already own the bulk of the world economy and media. They are confident that once the useless eaters are gone, the survivors will be at wit's end and willing to accept the deal that the plutocrats will offer them - Luciferian NWO.
They will tell the survivors that they are worthy of life because they had the courage to resist and refuse the clotshots, while those who took the clotshots were all cowardly conformists who deserved to die.

Attached: ko1u70oirk091.jpg (1354x1561, 292.64K)

Yeah or check into a psychoward whichever comes first huh
>Jack cmon
Jack what Im sposed to buy this shit... 2 thousand years and you cant find one chick to fit the bill cmon Dave you must be doing something seriously wrong...
>There have been others there are always others to be sure...

bump

You got it the wrong way round.
Clotshot is meant to protect against the kongflu.
Think user think.
Why kill all your obedient slaves? Slaves = power. No point ruling over a populace who universally hate you and refuse to listen to you.
You want the slaves.

Familiarize yourself with the term "useless eater"

they'll get the dissidents, many who have taken this shot aren't the useless eaters. the purpose of all this shit is to make all the survivors hopelessly dependent on the biomedical dictatorship.
>It's job security for tyrants.
even when the masses see it, you can't get rid of them. you'll end up needing them.

Yeah and you know what they need?
People to grow and cook their food
People to make all the little decadent luxuries they are accustomed to
People to maintain the infrastructure to keep their mansions nice and warm
People to keep all those other people alive
People to keep all those other people under their control

You know what they don't need? Scattered pockets of malcontents who have sworn some kind of blood vendetta on them

>>but why would they kill the most gullible and obedient
>Because the plutocrats (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Gates, Soros, etc) already own the bulk of the world economy and media. They are confident that once the useless eaters are gone, the survivors will be at wit's end and willing to accept the deal that the plutocrats will offer them - Luciferian NWO.
This makes no fucking sense. I kind of hope it is their grand plan, because it’ll obviously fail.

Then again, some of you here are just NPCs in the other direction

Attached: bill-gates.gif (640x612, 2.35M)

bump. you may be correct fren

Attached: 1653008517933.gif (515x320, 10.05K)

This

could you imagine that?
all that effort to "get one over those doubters" and it falls apart basically immediately because they no longer have any real means of coercion over the entirety of the populace.
Whole countries that were previously in opposition to them are now undisputed masters of whole regions.

there's the black pill, red dear is a fucking cope.
>Organize or we all deserve what's coming. simple as.

There are parallels with how covid was handled

>simulation event in november the year before
>outbreak along similar lines described occurs in spring

But, to play devil’s - and I do mean devil’s - advocate: how many of these simulation globohomo events occur that we don’t see or hear about that don’t have real world outbreak events that correspond to them? Look how seriously the insurance industry takes its duties to protect businesses from financial harm (risk analysis), do you really think they aren’t running this kind of “exercise” year round for all sorts of natural disasters?

Before you call me a “pay no mind goyim shill”, im still on the corona is real and a giant conspiracy train, i was in /cvg/ in early 2020. Im just trying to be as rational as one can in clown world before i take off to tell friends family and twitter about this.

There are people itt who need to re-read the OP. And this time don't just skim through it, actually read it and think about it for a little while.
But of course you're not going to do that. You're just here to mouth off and waste my time. Your mommy and daddy got divorced and now you seek attention and validation from strangers on the internet, boo hoo.

To be fair with how emphatically against the globohomo (and for good reason) the right is/is becoming, all they’d have to do in a stalemate situation like that is tell people “don’t hang yourselves, we’re making it illegal. We’re all in this together. This hanging pandemic is unprecedented” and rope sales would go through the roof.

What exactly did we “miss”? I’m trying to be receptive. What angle is it you think I’m not looking at this from?

Oh and something to note is a lot of the malcontents ARE people keeping them alive safe and comfy, they're trying to replace us with NPCs it isn't going so well.
>It's not completely hopeless.

Only 17 threads on first page about monkeypox...

At that point they wouldn't really have the means to tell anyone anything.
What are they gonna do? Send guys on horseback to every little shack they find?
No telecomms infrastructure, no power, no media, no newspapers or anything.

Attached: 1646010876879.jpg (1024x688, 135.79K)

No wonder they rolled out the "incel" shooter. They wanted this place shut down before they released this shit.

Shutting this place down doesn't take that much effort really.
Post some CP on Any Forums boom you got casus beli to shut it down forever

>What are they gonna do? Send guys on horseback to every little shack they find?
What are you gonna do? Hide in a little shack while they fill the wilderness with lab-made diseases like lyme disease and chronic wasting disease, making it virtually impossible for human beings to survive out there?
If push comes to shove and they really want you gone, they'll just identify areas with high occurrences of dissident activity and cluster bomb them into oblivion. Again, what are you going to do about it? Shake a stick at them? Do you think that when the time comes you'll magically develop anime protagonist superpowers and you'll be able to kill them all with your mind or something?
You need to get off the internet and go do your homework. You are obviously underage if you think this way.

>They are confident that once the useless eaters are gone, the survivors will be at wit's end and willing to accept the deal that the plutocrats will offer them - Luciferian NWO.
I'd rather have revenge, as revenge is not only a human right but a duty.

Cluster bomb them?
Engineer viruses?
With what? An ever dwindling stockpile of manufactured aircraft components that can no longer be made because you destroyed the entire resource and production infrastructure that made them possible?
And do you have any comprehension of the amount of resources needed to culture shit like viruses at scale and deploy them in an aerosolised form?

You're assuming they'll be able to maintain every part of a modern industrial society with no people.
That big daddy Gates is gonna roll up his sleeves and shoulder basically the entirety of industry on his great big sweaty jewish atlas shoulders.

Attached: 1635861869692.jpg (1024x762, 75.5K)

but why they bringing thats people here ??!

I'm just not gonna fucking do anything they tell me is all

They don’t have the means to tell anyone anything now. Yet when they said “you should probably wear a mask because it’ll help keep you from contracting this respiratory virus” you all went bonkers and started going out to crowds intentionally. I’m just saying, both sides are cattle. There are very few credible threats to them, intellectually speaking, in the middle.

Don't have the means?
Bruh you got the internet, you got television, you got radio, you got plastering shit on the walls and newspapers.
They have loads of ways of saying shit to the masses.
But destroy industrial society and those all go up in a puff of smoke.

I have bad news for you confederate user, most of the people who frequent Any Forums now are discord-loving zoomers who come here purely to argue and “shitpost”. Trolling used to be an infrequent and respectable art, but now everyone thinks theyre btfoing everyone else and it devolves into arguments so infantile middle schoolers would shake their heads at them.

Ignorance. Pure ignorance. Sure it’s in the right direction, but it’s ignorance nonetheless.

Saying “shit” doesn’t mean enforcing it.

Their capacity to do that will actually be even less than their capacity to get a message out. Considering they'll have killed all their loyal underlings

Was this supposed to be a joke?

Does anyone have the source of Bill Gates foundation patenting a monkeypox vax in 2021?

Any Forums is kept up because its a lot easier to track malcontents if they all flock to one site

CONSPIRACY THEORY! Rotten Tomatoes has deboonked it already as false misinfo

>he doesn’t know
God i hate newfags

they've had alphabet mooks shit posting and baiting on Any Forums for years, this place is MUCH more valuable as a honeypot

I wanna see their hands with some pics or something.

Like how do they get those giant cysts? How does it spread? Did the person with the one on the knuckle punch a fag then jack them off? How does this work?