What in the absolute shit timeline have we entered?

What in the absolute shit timeline have we entered?

prnewswire.com/news-releases/now-you-can-order-dominos-pizza--with-your-mind-301546622.html

>What if you could order pizza with your mind? Now you can, thanks to Domino's new mind ordering app

So we're just a few steps away from governmental mind control, aren't we?

Attached: pizza with mind.png (1028x644, 73.55K)

Check the front door, we're knocking

So you're saying I just think it and then pizza appear. This is the greatest, I'm so happy. Thank you pizza hut for this technology

I used to make my own pizza dough from scratch. Just flour, some yeast, olive oil, Parmesan cheese and some Italian herbs. That was the base. I would tweak it a bit from there sometimes depending on my mood. I spent about a year perfecting it and didn't even measure or write it down. I could tell from the texture and bounce when it had everything right. I would roll it out into a pizza shape, I like square pan pizza. Then I would let the yeast work for a few hours or over night in the fridge. This gave it some nice fluff and air bubbles. It was the best pizza I ever ate anons. So simple and made by my hands and my own mind.

Can't eat wheat flour now on doctors orders so go out there and make some homemade pizza for me anons. Eat enough for the both of us.

>Hillary Clinton orders a pizza with her mind
>PIZZA
>????
>PROFIT!!!!

they already control your words, they don't need your mind look at Canada and chink land.

This tech has been out there.
I don't understand how it works but I've used it.
In mind flex game you can move the ball just with your mind, I have done I it with a couple different people.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 1.41.29 PM.png (308x568, 231.38K)

Only America could use mind control tech to order shit chain pizza.

Nuke us daddy Vlad.

>shit chain pizza
you take that back, nigger

Attached: Domino-Farms-768x403.jpg (768x403, 45.64K)

Domino's is great

This thing is just a scanner that reacts to the way your skin moves

Checked, ill give it a go. Seems simple enough.

So that's why I have a plate of chicken and pizza suddenly, my mom was ordering dominos using psychic waves

>Dominos is great
Nothing compares to a Domino's™ Hot N' Ready pizza. Get your todays!
Fast food pizza chains are cancer and absolute dogshit. Kys

Attached: Yeah you nigger.png (600x1148, 751.86K)

>Can't eat wheat flour now on doctors orders

Fuck him live well.

>So we're just a few steps away from governmental mind control, aren't we?

Like numerous types of frequencies have not been inducing mind control on populations for decades now

Attached: 1562002760044.jpg (960x720, 62.91K)

How do I stop the dough from sticking to the peel?

>Domino's mind ordering app uses facial recognition and eye-tracking technology to allow test subjects to use their "powers" to order pizza by making certain facial expressions and head movements.

thanks OP

Attached: 1652847506287.webm (640x480, 308.64K)

I used to take my gf then. She was a leftist and dumped me.
>YoU'rE a ReAcTiOnArY
4 years down the drain.

oh well.

>that image
Classic Any Forums

Make your own pizza, not hard, cheaper, healthier.

>3 months of dominos pizza orders
>Check out my gainz nigger

Attached: yakub.jpg (774x643, 105.96K)