What is college like these days, user?

I graduated From the University of Florida in 2009, and even then I could recognize the wheels were coming off this storied institution. But from what I've read on Any Forums recently things have gotten downright terrible. Everybody is learning from home, people who do show up to class are glassy eyed and cannot pay attention. Everyone only talks about gender relations and A's are handed out like hotcakes. All the females keep to themselves because they are afraid of inferior males pulling them into a broom closet or some shit. What is the state of College these days college anons?

Attached: booty5.jpg (1200x1600, 310.36K)

everyone has monkeypox

BUILT FOR BBC

Kek
FPBP?

I went to college for a while and being surrounded by so many mouthbreathers made me realize that college was fucking retarded (except for STEM, and depending where you iz at dawg!) and that I really didn't belong there if I had any self respect.

It's highschool now.
They will demand 6-8 years as a requirement for a piece of toilet paper. Only way to keep making money is pump student loan debt.

get off your vpn, amerimutt

wut dat

>They will demand 6-8 years as a requirement for a piece of toilet paper
I don't have any image to express how much this made me laugh.

Thanks a lot.

Cucked beyond belief. But also very funny because all those normie zoomers have no fucking idea whats coming. I've even told a few of them about the global stagflationary depression coming, the famine, the great reset etc. Their eyes just glaze over and they go back to looking at their phones. They can't function at all and every day I got to University and look around me it makes me more and more confident that when shit goes down, I am going to be a god and theres nobody capable of standing in my way.

Roll Tide and Go Dawgs

GO GATA
UF '09

I wish you could know how much people want to go back and help the Germans win.
How shameful the war and its aftermath was and is...
I cant even watch teh Greatest story never told without balling like a baby.
Barely got through the first couple hours...
And Im Native American what sposed to hate Whites...

I dont care if thats weird to you... but you gotta understand you are not alone in this world.

Good luck German.

Sauce is Sweet Betty Parlour if anyone's curious.
Yes there are nudes.

Attached: 1651383336263.jpg (640x641, 77.83K)

Probably not referring to the University of Washington, where I graduated from ten years ago. I cannot fucking imagine setting foot on that campus today. Barely made it through the insanity back then.

Its the rebels, not the Nazis. We fought the Damn Yankee republican liberals with all our might but unfortunately they won. At the least the Damn yankee republicans are losing.

elaborate

You need to take woke classes for woke credits to graduate even if STEM

Don't be disgusting, Its VAL Malloy MAL malloy's sister

I am peruvian and black but not a nigger, user.

Would

terrible and full of faggots