Modern reboots and the sexual corruption of platonic characters

What is causing this phenomenon?

Attached: 1653069638989.webm (1280x536, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is causing this phenomenon?
Imagine living in a society that has had decades of total jewish post-WW2 dominance in business, mass media, academia, film, government etc. with no opposition, where 'they' have embedded themselves so deep within your psyche that you don't even know they are there, structuring your thoughts for you. And imagine that your icons, your culture, your favorite television shows, movies, music, everything you were brought up on and know and love, is a jewish creation (a trick) and/or was pushed by 'them', likely so as to weaken you in some way.

Now imagine they have invented an unknown amount of terms, have drastically changed the English language and made up new words, changed their meanings, all to usher in radical change that they fund and then propagate through their global inter-connected network of news, tv, movies, and so on. Imagine they have quite literally bombarded you, your parents, and your grandparents minds from birth, and you're so accustomed to it that you don't even recognize it's happening.

Still with me? Imagine they own you, your family, and everyone you know and love. Their total assets are in the 'mere' trillions, but in reality they have a literally unlimited supply of fiat currency to prop up anything they see fit. Imagine every aspect of modernity being entirely dominated by jewish influence.

And then imagine dedicating your whole life and existence to debating over which piece of this propaganda was 'better', which had hotter chicks, better scenes, dialogue, and which made 'them' the most money to further destroy you.

Imagine wasting your life metaphorically playing around in an endlessly deep pit of excrement, splashing it all over you and your friends and dunking each others' heads underneath.

Explain yourself, OP.

Attached: media.jpg (2400x1049, 392.27K)

Jews

A planet of nearly 8 billion.

2 billion christians, 1.8 billion muslims, 1.2 billion hindus, a billion+ atheists and agnostics etc.

Only around 18 million jews.

Simply do the math on pic related to see who has pushed the feminism/LGBT/tranny movement onto normies and normalized it.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Attached: jews fem and lgbt.jpg (984x1222, 236.22K)

wait...gadget fucked the fly!?

Attached: images (1).png (421x728, 43.31K)

Seth DUDE WEED LMAO Rogan is behind this. Literally.

What fucking sexual corruption of platonic characters you dumb retard, is a cartoon character being a parent sexual corruption?

It's a chipmunk and a fly, retard.

And?

Bugged.com

literally jews

I knew I sensed more than just uncanny valley repulsion in the glimpses I caught of this abomination. Why do these "people" keep getting work? I know kike nepotism and baizu loxism.

Attached: 1635783161288.jpg (720x514, 130.32K)

Very good thread please repost it a few times

So Disney is ready to provoke a war between America and Russia with this film? It's time to bomb Hollywood with all our might.

Attached: based-pepe-in-a-tuxedo.jpg (820x836, 153.86K)

Reminds me of a joke. What's the best way to get a gypsy pregnant? Cum in her shoe and let the flies do the rest.

Wow that's beyond disgusting.

Attached: 1629503787303.png (998x955, 578.37K)

>thread about Gadget
>no Russians here
Weird.

We're all Russian hackers here, user.

Attached: 1651877801233.jpg (1080x779, 135.04K)

Attached: 1652221668120.gif (112x112, 229.83K)

Seth "Fuck your Christmas" Rogan?

She's blowfly girl lol.

This is perhaps one of the most disgusting things I've seen,

Its the jews desu frfr no cap

We need to boycott a corrupt and evil company called Disney. Boycott Disney! Boycott!

Attached: Don Rosa-Boycott Disney.jpg (1944x1296, 390.07K)

what the hell is this?

They perceive Eros in all Love because they've never really felt Love for anything or anyone, so they possess no concept of it except as the shallow trappings of Eros.

Attached: 1650564946163.jpg (680x575, 43.19K)

Basically they were terrified to do anything with gadget
So she's not in most of the film
And she's basically exactly like she is in the cartoon, while everyone else are "actors" with different personalities than their cartoon selves
They had her hook up with zipper so romance couldn't be a subplot in the film

>sometimes
>some crimes
SHE FUCKED THE FLY!!!

Isn't there like a Gadget Cult/religion in Russia? They're not gunna like this.
Now I HOPE Putin nukes these Hollywood kikes.

Attached: Gadget_Church_Flyer.jpg (700x525, 57.72K)

Someone tell /d/

hot

Attached: 1499832103402.jpg (1000x1412, 322.03K)