MONKEYPOX PLANNING DOCUMENT

Lads, you won't fucking believe this:
The 'Nuclear Threat Initiative' (funded by George Soros),wargamed a Monkeypox outbreak last November. In their documentation, they "imagine" a monkeypox biological attack happening on May 15th, 2022 [pic related]. They lay out the entire plan including all the dates of the attack and how the attacks escalate and when. The plan is detailed on page 12:

>View the plan:
nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf

Attached: monkeypox planning.png (657x740, 82.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/
amazon.com/Sarracenia-Purpurea-Tincture-Purple-Pitcher/dp/B09R6FKXF2?keywords=Sarracenia Purpurea&qid=1653072224&sr=8-7&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=de80d3cffe262c27d03a78d08e77cbc5&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow

Buy Sarracenia Purpurea Purple Pitcher Plant Extract. It was used in the 1800s-1900s to treat smallpox. It will work as an alternative to the death shot they come up with. There is a single Amish manufacturer in the US. Get it before the normies buy it all out.
Do not buy the homeopathic ones, they are diluted to the point of being useless.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/

amazon.com/Sarracenia-Purpurea-Tincture-Purple-Pitcher/dp/B09R6FKXF2?keywords=Sarracenia Purpurea&qid=1653072224&sr=8-7&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=de80d3cffe262c27d03a78d08e77cbc5&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

What a crazy coincidence. Gives me more confidence our governments will be prepared for this pandemic, as long as retarded anti vaxxers don't get in the way of public health policies again

I won't take it (the vaccine)

So this seems like good evidence to be used in their trials b4 we execute them

Bumpan

Attached: 1652742087362m.jpg (768x1024, 146.44K)

govern me harder daddy

Ah man they planned pouring these niggers in for ages

Its an STD. No one here has anything to fear

Attached: 1652825209857.jpg (420x400, 57.72K)

How does this being a coincidence give you more confidence in the government? Even if it was intentional, how would this give you more confidence in them rather than less? You don't see the ass-backwards logic here? I hope you're trolling.

Buffalo shooter killing niggers instead of Soros, waste of a psycho. Palpatine needs to die a natural death sooner.

Mirin them numerals

I just discovered the wargame was done in March 2021 and the report released in November 2021. Exactly when Bill Gates activated his almonds over Monkeypox.

>I
n March 2021, NTI conducted a Tabletop Exercise on Reducing High-Consequence Biological Threats,
the third in a series of annual collaborations between NTI and the Munich Security Conference.

>Developed in consultation with technical and
policy experts, the exercise scenario portrayed
a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual
strain of monkeypox virus that first emerges in the
fictional country of Brinia and eventually spreads
globally. Later in the exercise, the scenario reveals
that the initial outbreak was caused by a terrorist
attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory
with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity
provisions and weak oversight. The exercise
scenario concludes with more than three billion
cases and 270 million fatalities globally.

Attached: bill gates monkeypox.jpg (1125x1573, 171.25K)

So what do you do when Pajeet in IT redeems your new monkeyhoax by leaving up the planning document for Any Forums to find?

I think Poofterpox sounds better. We really need to get it out there that is is a faggot disease, and the only way we can stop this new pandemic is to force all faggots into forever lockdown. Then gas them.

Attached: pooftasfuckoff.jpg (700x462, 91.4K)

They planned for an even worse pandemic than the one we just barely made it through that happened to have a similar timeline. Cool, that means their preparation will align even more directly. As I said, hopefully idiots who disregard the advice of experts don't prolong another pandemic despite how prepared our governing bodies are.

There are only a handful of diseases you can wargame. Flus, pox diseases, plague style.
Stop jumping to conclusions you conspiracy nuts.
I remember when Alex Jones was unique. Now you're all like him.
Sad.

They will never stop releasing new shit.

LOLOLOL

You’re scared of the feds.

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Also the FDA approved a "monkeypox" vaccine in 2019, coincidentally I'm sure.

This is bullshit tho. They are going to ramp this up significantly before midterms to secure mail-in balloting.

This also relies on the idiotic notion that monkeypox is its own thing. No, it's merely vaccine injuries manifesting as boils. Not contagious in any way.

Beat it pussy

Attached: bait.png (381x755, 1.1M)