spacex.com/human-spaceflight/mars/
youtube.com/watch?v=G3hPH_bc0Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kh_WURcWAE
youtube.com/watch?v=JaimO7nvzzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fUj1-cPaFgo
youtube.com/watch?v=VKEY8ZKIw2E
youtube.com/watch?v=8rYqXE51q24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

“You want to wake up in the morning and think the future is going to be great - and that's what being a spacefaring civilization is all about. It's about believing in the future and thinking that the future will be better than the past. And I can't think of anything more exciting than going out there and being among the stars.”
— ELON MUSK, SPACEX

Welcome to /etm/. This is a place on Any Forums to discuss everything space related(with a concentration on Mars). I used to post the general once a week every saturday between 8pm to 10pm UK time but these days I post it randomly whenever im free.

Attached: Marsc20.png (1720x2250, 3M)

If you are new here, these videos will get you in the mood for some discussion:

>a QRD on THE ROAD TO MAKING HUMANITY MULTIPLANETARY
spacex.com/human-spaceflight/mars/

>THE FIRST 10,000 DAYS ON MARS (Timelapse)
youtube.com/watch?v=G3hPH_bc0Ww

>Mars: Secrets of the Red Planet
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kh_WURcWAE

>What Would A Million Person Mars Colony Look Like?
youtube.com/watch?v=JaimO7nvzzQ

>Microgravity Will Change How We Make Everything
youtube.com/watch?v=fUj1-cPaFgo

>Building Mars Colony Transports & Spaceports with Frame Making Machines
youtube.com/watch?v=VKEY8ZKIw2E

>3 Companies Developing Game Changing Technologies
youtube.com/watch?v=8rYqXE51q24

Attached: 1594505624360.jpg (2364x1330, 549.21K)

Star Trek was a TV show. It isn't real. Space travel is just atheist-nihilist cope.

Earth is flat, space is fake, and OP is gay

Mars isn't real

*ahem*

I'm convinced "flat earth", "space is fake" and all other related opinions are being pushed by Jews. If they can convince the white man that space isn't real, the earth is flat etc then you clip their wings and prevent them from ever achieving their potential. Keep in mind leftists have always opposed space travel and instead demand that money is given to third world.

Attached: 1498727736917.jpg (359x474, 30.95K)

cool a space thread lets shit it up with retard flat earth psyop shill cancer

Attached: pancake_earff_PWOOF.webm (480x270, 2.74M)

ignore them, ive said my part. there is nothing else to be said

Attached: MA13.jpg (1575x2242, 1.43M)

Check the digits faggot, gtfoh

LOOK CONCRETE EVIDENCE THE EARTH IS ROUND. CHECKMATE NOW LET US STEAL ALL YOUR TAXES LOL

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-150848_Read Chan.jpg (1439x819, 352.88K)

I want to be a space amish.

spacefaring is impossible so...

flat earth is a psy op to take away from hollow earth

You best hope Elon does the business, because NASA isn't getting you there. Even if it did, you wouldn't want to live in the world that they would create.

Attached: NASA doing too many shrooms.jpg (975x216, 25.15K)

IM TERRIFIED OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE NIGGER PROBLEM HERE ON GOD'S BEAUTIFUL GREEN EARTH WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE TO SURVIVE, I KNOW LET'S RUN AWAY AND LIVE IN A DESOLATE HOSTILE WASTELAND LOLOL WHO'S WITH ME. THAT'S RIGHT ALL WHITE PEOPLE GET ON THE SHUTTLE THERE YA GO OH OH NO THEY CAN'T LIVE IN SPACE? WE DIDN'T KNOW HOW HORRIBLE OH WELL BYE BYE WHITE PEOPLE

why are you terrified of exploration

Why are you seeking scifi coping mechanisms to deal with your failures on earth? BTW astronauts aren't cool they have no muscles and wear diapers lol faggots

>BTW astronauts aren't cool

how old are you? only children base their actions on what is "cool" or "uncool" .......

And I was busy exploring your mom's hairy pussy all night, daddy's hungry make me some eggs lol lil bitch

He isn't. He is saying that people are to cowardly to deal with the problems on Earth and would rather retreat to a hostile wasteland than fight.

and "your mum" jokes

are you genuinely underage ?

Parasitic subspecies like niggers and Jews are the great filter

How do you overcome your own species parasitizing you while still retaining the empathy and creativity needed to be a long lasting technologically advanced prosperous society

its nothing to do with retreating and nothing to do with the state of earth. it just a simple fact of survival

being multiplanetary reduces the chance of extinction. its really that simple

this post has a nigger infestation, please remove the niggers from your internet.

Well... you are in your rationalist phase. You will grow out of it. Cool is absolutely the motivation for a lot of adult pursuits. It just gets called fancier names.

>You will grow out of it.

I grew into it.

>Wah wah wah why won't you take my star trek thread seriously
aliens aren't real and even if they were, they wouldn't fuck you either fuckin nerd

Attached: mars.jpg (1280x720, 20.36K)