Why do so many Hispanics disapprove of Biden?

Why do so many Hispanics disapprove of Biden?

Attached: 07CC1064-CB26-4406-9F84-F722B3F44CAF.jpg (1080x536, 35.72K)

When did disapprove become a word? It’s always been disprove

He is gay,
Being gay in Hispanics culture is bad.

coz historically spaniards always had beef with anglos n shiet

they waz jealous engerlund was our boyfriend

Hispanics hate illegals more than every other race. They may have family member that are illegal so personally they wont care but overall they despise it.

Beaners in America hate the beaners outside of America

Spics can’t afford high gas prices. The majority of them work construction/repairs. Having to drive to work, be it for a construction gig or repairing a house becomes difficult when going to place to place costs a small fortune

Mexico has lost its sovereignty. It's now just an IMF depository and relay route to America, and the Mexican people get no say in it.

Of course Mexicans don't mind America losing our sovereignty to Mexican pouring in, but now that people are pouring into Mexico to get to the US and they've shat all over Mexico's sovereignty, well then fuck that's different. And most hispanics in America are either Mexicans or Mexican anchor babies.

Spics like strong markets to leach from and send money back home through Western Union

Hispanics are hard workers, and usually see right through bullshit. Many of them have lived in actual communism and know what it is. I like our Mexican friends. They could be our closest ally, but they really do like to keep to themselves.

Attached: 1joijcev.jpg (680x680, 120.49K)

Disprove is an antonym of prove, not approve

Nobody cares about your country, kek. But yeah you're a Treacherus to "La Madre Patria" España.

Tortillas and bean prices are insane

Democrats invested a lot of propaganda in to Hispanic migration for the selfish reasons of gaining more of a voter base.
It's an old Ceasarian tactic.
They failed. One big reason.

Catholicism. Feels good, man.
Cheers spics!

Nazis approve of joe biden.

Dude. Nobody. Here
Cares about illegals. Nobody. I do not care about illegal immigrants.

Republicans did too. Christisnity is a jewish cult that tolerates the suffering of our own people.

The Christian moral compass is a great navigater for western degenerative behavior.

Fuck off spic. Beaners are disgusting. They do not work hard. They just form buisnesses then hire mexicans and speak spanish then they abuse White people at work. Fuck mexicans go back go mexico nobody likes you.

The christian moral compass IS THE VERH THING that is IN THE WAY of reactionaty White activism. You christians are cuucks.

I employ a lot of hispanics, and more and more are telling me they're voting republican, they support Trump, etc. I think the latinx shit pissed them off more than anything. White liberals telling hispanics to change their language for trannies hit too close to home.

t. Jew

Nazis do not support trump
Nazis do not support mexicans
Nazis do not care about giving transgenderism to beaners
Nazis do not care abouy high gas prices

You people are going to lose the next election big time.

Biden has been sneaky tough on immigration.

No im just White and live around beaners. These people are so disgusting.

>An institution for the collective drive of spiritual awakening is bad because it hinders ethnonationalistic endeavors.
Gymnastics, my dude

Ehhh. Fair.

>32% of whites like what biden and dems are doing
I hate "liberal," leftist whites so much.

because the family platter at Buffalo Wild Wings is 2 million more pesos than it was this time last year and it costs them 150 dolares to fill up their shitbox pickemem up truck they drive around drunk in molesting kids

>the state of Any Forums

Proof amerimutts are subhumans. Kys mutt

>Why do so many Hispanics disapprove of Biden?
ABORTION. Its a tripwire issue, hispanics aren't into baby killing like niggers and jews are.

Attached: 411368.jpg (1920x816, 1019.62K)

Incorrect. The burden of providing for illegals heavily falls on Hispanic communities, so they do indeed care.

Oh you’re a pagan. Don’t you have a supermarket to be scoping out or something?

We support diversity spic. You cant have an all beaner buisness. We are a multicultural company and you need diversity training. Fuck spics.

Who gives a shit about approval ratings, What matters that in the elections those filthy subhumans vote republicans.

Thick cunt.

It figures the lazy niggers love Biden.

Mexicans and Hispanics for the most part, work.