Brit/pol/ - Menace To Society edition

>Monkeypox
bbc.co.uk/news/health-61520228

>Paddies
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61521540

Attached: 36378991.jpg (3024x4032, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1527550923932942336
mobile.twitter.com/Jkylebass/status/1526589143618289666
apply.joinsherpa.com/map?affiliateId=sherpa&language=en-US
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey britpol...

envy

Big gay niggers

monkeypox? More like gaysaunapox

>go into pub on your own
>order a drink
>sit there
What do you do next? Just stare into the void???

Attached: 1595805175849.jpg (560x612, 42.13K)

Fuck off Eddie you sad cunt

Browse Brit/pol/ on your phone

if you wanna be a sheep yes.
Don't drink

Anything happening across the pond?

Read the paper, shitpost, sit at the bar aymt chat with any cunt.

Attached: 0FA796E8-EBC5-47B1-8534-1E9BF6D04603.jpg (960x720, 95.28K)

Can you take your own food to the pub or do they make you eat theirs

will you seriously fuck off

Start talking to the old fellow at the bar.

>What do you do next?
put some music on the jukebox then go and play pool or chat to the barstaff and any cunt that's waiting to get served.

very hurtful what that user said about me graduating from "the school of hard cocks" last thread. even more hurtful still were comments laughing about it and telling me "I've been done" and the like.

dago means do go in scottish ya know

They go too far sometimes.

Pennsylvania and Georgia primaries. They're doing their best to cheat in both places but they are trying particularly hard in Georgia so the Dems can get their nominee in the end.

am sorry

im considering becoming
a deanobox tycoon and making millions off of it

who wants to do the hard work and ill pay you a good chunk?

Order some fries or a sammich? What do you call it over there, something queer no doubt?

Attached: some fucking Israeli.png (816x459, 68.29K)

underage or larp

interdasting

Attached: 15646854236.png (593x122, 17.85K)

You down to fuck lad?

brit/pol/'s favourite past time is to kick an user when he's down.

Who is your preferred candidate for Georgia?

its ok in time the wounds will heal

not all pubs have food

george bush

Are you a Tory donor? You won't be able to buy the land to build the deanoboxes unless you are.

Anyone but Kemp. He's been so damaging for election integrity and he has all the RINOs coming down to campaign for him approaching the finish line.

He'll end up buying twitter for pennies on the dollar once the management and directors are behind bars.

Is it safe to eat out or go for a drink with Afropox on the rise.? Hygiene ratings are not good in most places

beetroot is a pain when you're drunk

Clean your floor OP.

Not the blood of a circumcised baby? Always had my suspicions about old Elon.

Please use those on Tories only

nah im thinking just building them
barratt homes will hire me to build

>RINOs coming down to campaign for him
That's not a good sign.

The solo pub trip is a difficult one if you don't already have a local where you're known and liked.
Basically you need a reason to be there or people will think you're weird.
>football on
>from out of town for work and don't know anyone
>big live music fan
Something like that.
You can always just make up a reason too. Nobody will care, as long as you keep your story straight.
Don't pick somewhere too busy or trendy. (Friday night is a bad night for a solo pub trip in my opinion.)
Sit at the bar and talk to the bar staff if you can. Some bartenders are very happy to talk to punters. If you get the impression they don't want to talk to you, finish your pint and move on to the next place.
A lot of people doing the solo pub trip on their phones or reading a paper. It's not the worst thing in the world, but it's a bit pointless to do that in a pub in my opinion.

LEEETTSS FUCCCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: MA4.jpg (1200x1855, 651.55K)

>bread
>jam
>eggs
>mustard
>in the fridge

Attached: 1361937344756.jpg (189x189, 3.85K)

Have you been having unprotected anal sex with with strange African men at a gay fetishism festival?

If not you'll be fine. This is just the media running cover for faggots and refusing to acknowledge that they're dirty disease riddled rats.

People actually buy SA80s? God why?

Based

He's got Mike Pence of all people which is going to drive alot of voters away from shame alone.

Steerpikes done a number on newfags

Attached: 5B61FE15-8145-42E4-9E2C-E76EF5E34ED6.png (750x1334, 139.73K)

All the builders are desperate for site managers. It's a good wage once you qualify and start earning bonus. Long hours though, first one to arrive and last one to leave.

You're seriously falling for another globohomo pandemic psy op?

don’t want to work
other people will do the work for me in return for better-than-average wages

Has Trump officially announced he's running yet? Who do you think his running mate might be?

mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1527550923932942336
> Why Boris Johnson can’t escape responsibility for 126 fines
>The Met might have bought his lies – but the court of public opinion begs to differ.
The Court…of Public Opinion *folds arms*. This is Not A Good Look, he must go. He can’t keep getting away with this!

>Basically you need a reason to be there or people will think you're weird.
But what if you ARE weird?

Attached: 1612186756088.png (636x513, 188.07K)

URGH I literally cannot even.. amirite sweaty?

This one's visible though. They can't just label everyone with a cold as having monkeypox.

On a serious note. If I sniff out any Wumaos, I'm going to be on you like a rash. Communists wronged those close to me and their parents, if not by executing them for "treason" then swiping their estate which they worked hard to build after they had to flee. They also wiped that name from the history books after the cultural revolution, a Brig Gen and a Colonel whose wives were both nurses for the PLA. I'll ward them off, usually they post through a VPN but the CCP closely monitor any content they see and mentioning a certain massacre and translating it to mandarin can get them in trouble if they are found out to be viewing it, as well as a whole host of retarded chink ideas like the four pests campaign, great leap forward and not to mention the fact their buildings are below substandard by western building regs . I'll do a few more covers before din dins, decided to have steak.

Attached: 1629879205210.gif (800x667, 1.23M)

I don't know what any of them there words you used mean pilgrim

Naa you're alright. Im out of the new build game, destroys your knees and back. If you're smart you'd do it for 20 years and get your mortgage paid off before you're 40. Then just wind it down and do private jobs. New build is fucking manic. There aren't enough hours in the day to get all the work done they demand.

Yeah but GA has been awesome with him. Way better than it could’ve been. With the way we handled the pandemic I’m glad we had him.

detaining random unpopular people and giving them infinite gulag time is the future sadly

no wonder the shitboxes are poorly made, especially when 50% are stealth council homes explicitly for wogs anyway

Also blessed with a reply from our lord and saviour

I don’t think you understand?
I’m not going to any construction site, other people will do the contract work and I’ll take the share of money

Find a weird pub.

I did this whilst working away in West Brom. Stayed at the Travelodge there and just sat at the bar watching TV and drinking. The sheboon on reception came over to tell me she was bored, she lived across the road, just her, I looked bored too and she finished at 10.

I downed my ale and went straight to bed.

>But what if you ARE weird?

quit the alcohol fren. alcohol is bad for you :)

Attached: 0A5.png (271x186, 6.84K)

Who keeps bread in the fridge?

There are lots of weird people in pubs. Some seem to make a career of it. Your best bet is to order some food and observe your surroundings. When you've finished sit at the bar, order another drink and talk to the most gregarious person you've observed.

the world is opening up for the unvaxxed, vaxxies on /trv are seething lmao, and once your in europe the whole map turns green (apart from Ukraine) regardless of your passport

Attached: jgfgfgffjfgh.jpg (1253x748, 163.46K)

To avoid looking weird I force myself to work on my lyrics. So I'm basically getting out of the house and doing something that I try to avoid.

A bullpup?!

What a fagTroon

based

I think she wanted you to put your willy in her black fanny

Attached: 1637863115565.jpg (640x983, 63.2K)

mobile.twitter.com/Jkylebass/status/1526589143618289666
>@GretaThunberg and @Earthjustice will have contributed to children around the globe dying from lack of food availability because their climate shaming didn’t come with a complete understanding of proper, incremental energy transition policy. When the East coast runs out 3/4
based greta

What program is this?

To see what countries one can visit

apply.joinsherpa.com/map?affiliateId=sherpa&language=en-US

That was an invite. You could have had sheboon poon and you let it run away.

>lets the government do medical experiments on you
>"ha ha, conspiratards, you can't travel internationally any more because you didn't trust the science!"
>don't actually travel because you are an internet shill
>the unvaxxed get to travel anyway
>seethe
Why are they like this bros

>fries
Fried what?