Epic Happening!

>In the photo, each of the students is holding up a 2 foot tall letter. One letter appears to be designed like a watermelon. Another is deep red.

>At the school board meeting, a woman who said she has grandkids at the school, Hidden Oaks Middle, said the students involved "should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

One of you autists has to know where the image is

Attached: watermelon.png (1624x534, 114.86K)

pics or it didn't happen

Child Protective Services should get involved. Their parents, at the very least, deserve a hefty fine.
These children should learn that hate speech isn't free speech.

Would be more interested in the ethnicity of the (((woman)))

This pic would be meme fucking gold. All I'm saying.

N

>prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
What's the biggest sentence for wrongspeak?

this is the pic

Attached: 6-White-Middle-School-Students-In-Florida-Pose-With-N-Word-Officials-Say-Photo-Stemmed-From-Innocent-Art-Project-672x372.jpg (672x372, 41.88K)

Based.

Attached: 6-White-Middle-School-Students-In-Florida-Pose-With-N-Word-Officials-Say-Photo-Stemmed-From-Innocent-Art-Project-1024x608.jpg (1024x608, 80.26K)

We need it.
Get to work Any Forums!

N

now its a race to find the original one

I

Audible kek
May be able to find the uncensored one on facebook. It was in Palm City Florida

Why should students who cannot spell Niger properly be prosecuted? The school should be for clearly not teaching the students how to spell. I bet if you tested the black students at the school you'd find a shocking degree to which the school is failing in preparing them!

hate speech doesn't exist. they broke no laws.

Attached: you.png (1010x792, 855.27K)

checked and keked

Attached: 1538861349697.jpg (843x800, 78.73K)

this. why can't we show our support for our nigerese brothers?

Gold.

We need the uncensored version for the memes though.

Oh look its the old Ginger trick
>Impressive people still have cameras this low res

Middle schoolers more based than many of the adults here.

Attached: volk.png (690x900, 376.23K)

Teens are rebellious and this bullshit makes you a rebel in their eyes. Not hard to understand. Let's go back to the old world where you could blame this shit on heavy metal music or something. I liked that world much better.

it was written by a fat nigger whore.

Kids with the non-watermelon painted letters didn't understand the assignment

Attached: 47085E53-E935-4F2A-9AB8-53342F4CFFB0.jpg (1284x1929, 1.21M)

Based, hope they were in a no nigger zone...
fucking kek, so there is hope...

Attached: NO NIGGER ZONE.png (999x695, 151.75K)

noice

it's a fucking watermelon...

Attached: pepelaugh45.png (447x438, 401.48K)

and you win !

Very nice

Thank you user

>muh white fragility
Niggers chimp out over a word and a fruit

Attached: 1643386422819.gif (640x474, 2.84M)

Based
The right being the new counter culture is going to be hilarious.

Should be nothing.
In this case, nothing less than a permaban from society, for them, for their families, and for everyone on this imageboard.

rearrange it to spell ginger

Attached: 654A7509-A8F9-4E80-96C0-7E354290AC70.gif (500x372, 241.18K)

Death in current communist occupied America

Attached: nina-jankowicz.png (321x212, 140.54K)

They could have replaced the I with a chicken drum.

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (338x305, 78.07K)

zoomers fighting the good fight

nice

>zoomers fighting the good fight
lets be real, in 30 years they will get fired from a job because this pic resurfaces

Haha

young legends are born

Attached: 1BAB1BE5-E01C-4FB1-98E4-709717396CE5.jpg (620x410, 26.42K)

Time to meme this also i guess

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 90.31K)

Better quality

Attached: nword.jpg (739x960, 71.47K)

Zoomers better realign they don't fight their life is going to be shit. They are the generation that will get hit the hardest.

They deserve medals and full ride scholarships

This is how language goes. Originally what was blasphemous was profane (God damn), then what described your bodily functions (ass, shit), then sexual behavior (fuck), now slurs against groups are the new taboo (nigger, spic, etc). Each generation takes the taboo words of the previous and uses them casually until they lose all bite. Most people won't flinch saying "that sucks", but to a certain generation of old person, that still means "sucks dick" and is offensive.
The funny part is previously inoffensive words (fuck/nigger) later became the most offensive, so I am excited to see what retards latch onto next.

>>At the school board meeting, a woman who said she has grandkids at the school, Hidden Oaks Middle, said the students involved "should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."
what a dumb bitch. they can get in trouble at school but freedom of speech you dumb bitch they aren't getting prosecuted by the law because nigger fragility. blacks are the most fragile ass hurt race of all

>Trying to spell niger to raise awareness.
>Mr G runs in and does the most racist photobomb ever

>your honor the defendant was just carrying an oversized letter N. In no way shape or form was he responsible for the other accused individuals carrying their own respective letters and whatever may have been conjugated by their combination

HA!

white boy summer in full swing

I doubt Twitter will actually be able to do much to them now. Their power has faded a ton. As soon as the next current thing happens, they will be forgotten.

If any of you mutts know who these kids are, you should send them love and support. They're already a target and will become cucked if you don't.

>prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
So nothing then, lol.

wew lad

Attached: 1622145050966.jpg (823x1024, 61.66K)

100% curley hair. Seems like the Jews want to swap sides. Or the right wing ones are sick of commie faggotry.

Either way saying nigger is free speech. Niggers should stop being so weak and letting words get to them.

There isn't really a white equivalent, racist is the closest they came to one but we just don't care anymore. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

G

Attached: 8677C428-AD84-4820-90BD-1300DE420D52.jpg (600x606, 29.72K)

Leftists dox kids that they weren't able to groom

Speak for your own cucked loser country toothpaste nigger. I live in a free country and we can say whatever we please. Free speech is literally only to protect unwanted(hate) speech. It's literally mentioned that way in ever 1A case ever. But spread more kike tranny talking points for shekels.

On what planet do blacks think they don’t deserve to be opening mocked?

Right, people keep forgetting its a giant country! Tens of millions of people live there! The do love watermelon as well as the color red! They literally paint their faces red!

How would Mr G know how to spell a word that has never been taught and isnt even in the school library? No, this is just a serious failure to spell a proud countries name. The school needs to be fined for this egregious display of illiteracy! Fire the principal and the board too!

Attached: niger tribesmen.jpg (1023x682, 125.12K)

They forgot to use grape color

Based, generation Alpha might just make it after all. Quick someone go tell them about the jews!

Attached: florida-image-446x600.jpg (451x412, 62.87K)

>I live in a free country and we can say whatever we please
kek, no you don't

>a woman who said she has grandkids at the school
Boomers and nigs where made for eachother

Nah
No one here cares
FL is a free state
And we're full