Can we agree that global warming is real and that gasoline guzzlers are deprecated in the current year?

Can we agree that global warming is real and that gasoline guzzlers are deprecated in the current year?

Attached: 5d889b842e22af087310b517_92.jpg (700x525, 116.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, it is real. The reason for it is called geoengineering. Done by kikes. Now fuck OFF.

Sure thing Xi whatever you want

Global Warming is part of a chinese plan to get us to accept energy poverty
Wind and solar are memes
if Global Warming was real they'd be building nuclear reactors

its actually cold today

Maybe for twink city cunts. I still have tractors and livestock to move, and you can't do that shit with a prius.

Climate isn't real.

I don't disagree that pollution is probably fucking everything up. The "solutions" are just all politically motivated drivel with ulterior motives.

No

Attached: 1644280973422.jpg (669x767, 95.88K)

>live in Texas
>move of it torn up daily to make room for more immigrants as well as black ghetto rounded up from elsewhere and white Californians
>new subdivisions, apartments, roads, etc are constantly making our "heat island" cities bigger and producing those high-pressure heat domes.
>more resources for our freshweater, food, and everything else is needed of the planet to accomodate the inbridled growth
>"FUCKING TRUCK AND SUV DRIVERS ARE KILLING THE PLANET."
Just shut the fuck up.

Yeah, it's most likely real. I find it pretty annoying how all the kosher right wing parties keep denying it and look like complete retards in the process.

>ulterior motives

Understatement of the year.

Attached: c5_qhemwmae8kv0.jpg (907x587, 107.99K)

I dont care nigger

Why do leftists call it "global warming" in the summer and "climate change" in the winter?

Attached: 1597248741419.jpg (250x206, 5.76K)

Sea levels are expected to rise a meter by the end of the century. His house will be safe from flooding long after he's dead. Sure his family investment will eventually be literally underwater but it's such a small fraction of his fortune it's irrelevant.

global warming is like 90% scam 10% computer model

Literal retard post. The fact that winter exists doesn't change the climate.

global warming is not occurring at all, but environmental degradation and pollution is
cars with internal combustion engines should indeed be completely illegal, people driving cars deserve to be lined up and shot
the biggest problem of all is deforestation and lack of reforestation, though
and I'm talking primarily about establishing new primeval forests over thousands of years throughout temperate and tropical regions

I'll accept that the planet goes through warming and cooling periods. I need proof that cow farts makes the planet warmer.

>cars with internal combustion engines should indeed be completely illegal, people driving cars deserve to be lined up and shot
You're a god damn retard

sounds like someone is triggered
let me guess, you drive around in your pollution machine and don't give a flying fuck about others
well, again, if I ever get the chance, I'd have people like you lined up and executed on the spot

>I need my personal metal box to move my gigantic lard ass around so I can buy more corn syrup at Walmart
>I call this freedom

I'm actually from the future. I had initially gone back to 1995 from the year 2055 (me being born in 2025 originally) to stop the development of EVs using lithium and instead to shift towards maximally efficient gas engines. I guess I fucked something up because 9/11 happened (not a thing in the history I know) and instead of being controversial tech like in the history I know, somehow people cheer for strip mining the Earth for their cars. Also something fucked up and regulation went in the OPPOSITE direction and cars and trucks got bigger while making infinitesimal gains in fuel efficiency! Hopefully by this 2055 (I hope I am dead, I am nearly 58 now) they send back someone with something better than an engineering degree because I really fucked this up, sorry everyone.

Attached: 1642330077906.jpg (960x824, 58.15K)

Attached: 1628545421857.jpg (880x1077, 304.09K)

Attached: 1626460392046.png (960x788, 510.18K)

Attached: 1628545214276.jpg (969x500, 213K)

i dunno about you faggots but whenever i see a photo of greta i get hard

Attached: 1625572318896.jpg (672x960, 113.51K)

Attached: 1628545409733.jpg (960x844, 86.28K)

Have you tried having to walk everywhere? I have. It sucks.

No, not even close to being real

Attached: z681YLQbf7ckRATJOoc5luJ_VP4jos6Mc-DVpWsIbrM.png (907x587, 468.1K)

>the biggest problem of all is deforestation and lack of reforestation
Except that's not true at all.

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth

You greentards love your pseudo sciency babble but are actually uninformed af. I've had it with this bullshit.

the same retarded faggots who said florida would be underwater by 2010 are now saying we are going to be boiled alive in 2030. do normalfags seriously take this dumbassery seriously? do they seriously expect me to take them seriously. literal retards

God she's so ugly. I visited Tukholma via ferry few weeks ago and swedish chicks all have the same FAS face

That depends. Are you ready to take it seriously and start building nuclear power plants?

The solution is getting rid of niggers, creating comfortable and cheap public transportation and making cities walkable + good bike paths.

If no one likes gasoline guzzlers, why is Made in China and global shipping a thing? You know those boats burn 80k gallons of dirty diesel a day shipping you your dragon dildos.

the only warming that is real is between the legs of that cutie loli greta.. who's already hittinng the wall since she's turning 19 soon

that autistic potato hit the wall after turning 7

except that's absolutely true, you dumbfuck
don't you think I've seen that piece of research spammed over and over again?
the problem is that dumb fucking morons like you think that "greening" is a successful measure of reforestation, when it primarily refers to areas which are seeing a bit more plant growth dispersed over large areas, not any significant reforestationa t all
yes, I absolutely agree that carbon dioxide is great for plants, if it were up to me I'd increase atmospheric carbon dioxide to 1000 ppm overnight, but none of this is going to do jack shit if we don't stop cutting down forests, and don't start actively replanting forests in temperate and tropical regions
the puny "forest" that grows back after 10-20 years is a laughable joke compared to the primeval forests which have been left alone for thousands of years, and it's sad that stupid fucks like you don't understand this simple fact
you think that you can just continue to "harvest" forests at regular intervals and everything will be just dandy, which is pure bullshit

Nuclear power would be a decent solution. Greta even said this once and got a bunch of shit for it.

>global warming is real
>according to these autistically curated computer models using predetermined data that coincidentally never comes true

Still waiting for that acid rain outbreak, NYC to be both underwater and buried by a permanent blizzard, and the icecaps and glaciers to stop regrowing lmao

Both hate gas for different reasons
Both literally autismo
Both came from such wealth
Both hate poors.

They need to fuck and make us a new Chris Chan ZAP TO THE CAPTAIN PLANET CHU