Grocery inflation

I just wanna say I took this pic at the market earlier. My data gave me usa flag but I am really in the islands. All food is very expensive except maybe canned goods and fruits n veggies everyone here is skinny

Attached: 20220520_101442.jpg (4032x3024, 3.54M)

What does fresh, island-sourced food cost? Fish and vegetables?

That candy is probably flown in from America and you're paying transportation costs as part of the price.

I thought candy corn was the joke candy that everyone was underwhelmed by. This has to be less than a pound of it too.

WTF? I thought candycorn was free?

Consider mixing candy corn with salted peanuts for a nice sweet yet savory treat. But yeah, inflation is fucked.

You pay VAT in the Bahamas? We don't call it that in the US.

That was from a thread a few hours ago. Why are you a nigger?

I laugh when I see high prices for basic stuff. They wanted me to pay over $20 for frozen chicken breasts. I laughed a little then bought drumsticks and thighs for less than half the price.

Thanks Nana. How'd you find this website?

this nigger lying. VAT = Canada
same thread as before you dumb nigger

WTF ARE THOSE

Attached: poopa.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

my grandad left Haiti for the Bahamas and then the Bahamas from New York. Either way you should look into buying land and having a farm, I plan on going to Haiti and doing that, granted I don't know how much available land there is in the Bahamas. GL mate shits going to get really bad.

Attached: Bainet.jpg (999x562, 116.21K)

You don't have candy corn?

$5.99 for 11oz bag of chips

Don't even care about the troll thread, I just got back from the grocery store
In Florida ground beef is cheaper than chicken. A pack of Tyson frozen chicken tenders is like $16, chicken breasts like $9 a pound, yet ground sirloin is $7 a pound.

Have there been more poultry culls? Inexplicable factory fires? How the fuck is this specific staple so effected even in states with most other prices under control.

Attached: 1652928168621.jpg (720x528, 74.86K)

Pretty much if you buy staples and make your own food its far cheaper.

Chicken cheap here in arizona.
I get mine from aldis

Damn, you're making me sad lads. I miss her lots.

candy corn is fucking disgusting and if you enjoy eating it you deserve prison

what makes a person decide to comment something like this? is it because theyre likely under the age of 25? Or is it something more sinister?

I made that thread