Why do terrorist/mass shooters never target infrastructure?

Parody discussion only. None of this is meant to be taken seriously.

I never understand the logic behind taking away lives to damage the system:
>You get immediate animosity from the people who are related to those you killed
>It does minimal, if any economic damage. Most people, even high ranking government staff, are easily replaceable.
>It gives State media the fuel it needs to make propaganda against you
It's just so stupid as an option that I'm baffled at how many groups choose to do it.

You know what's more damaging and harder for the state to spin? Damage on infrastructure.
>Easier to execute; Cutting a power line, blowing a pipe line or breaking rail takes little effort and you would be easy to conceal
>More economically damaging, especially to the high-value targets that matter (imagine a major bank being cut off of power for a week)
>Populace will just get angrier at the government for not providing services, instead of angry at you
>Very hard for the State to spin in the media
I don't know why this isn't done more. This will hit them where it hurts harder than killing some random grandma at a grocery store.

Attached: Power plant.jpg (2048x1431, 808.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the glowniggers have run a few test trials but they do the ones like shooting random niggers in a grocery store because it creates publicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack

Attached: f48fb4609.gif (400x384, 3.98M)

You should delete the thread immediately. I ride trains on regular basis and the last thing I want to happen is some muzzie dismantling rails to show the world the word of admiral Ackbar.

Also, the second something like that with the bank happens, they tighten security, create backups (I imagine high-value targets already have some) and the costs for that shit go then straight to the consumers.

MKUltra

Because infrastructure has never done anything to them.
Why is the USA government so stupid that it's citizens have to resort in violence to preserve there freedom from the US government
Think about that

Top gun 2 changed the patches to please china.
It's going to be a summer of taking back America from this government

>Because infrastructure has never done anything to them.

I understand this. It's true that a lot of these people fight for personal reasons, but what they have to understand is that the minute we started to industrialize, individual people mattered less and less.

Assassinating a King in the 11th century was huge and would cause a Kingdom to descend into anarchy.

Killing a modern day US President? It does nothing. The bureaucracy is larger than the individual, and the only way to attack the bureaucracy is to attack the tools they need to operate.

It's only useful for your fellow negroids, they can concern troll over terrorism or just plainly sabotage goyim.

Because that would require military know how and actual skill, like 911, not some emotionally low iq mkultra retard

Because they don’t exist. When they do they keep their mouths shut.

Attached: 7A468399-1EA5-4ABF-BDAA-1C364283DFA5.jpg (356x513, 85.55K)

Now sabotaging infrastructure of your mafia is a great idea, if the masses of demented normies allowed this to happen.

there isn't any terrorism, just lazy people who wants an easy path towards their 72 virgins in jahannam.

controlled demolition to expand greater israel isn’t terrorism.

>prices of gas/electricity/etc. go up and nothing else changes

>>prices of gas/electricity/etc. go up and nothing else changes
What do you mean nothing changes? Imagine a First World country that loses all electricity for two days. That alone will do more damage to the system than the lives of the 4 grandmas and 6 random folk at a grocery store. And that's not even mentioning how people would riot at not having power for that long.

Texas was withoit power for a week. All thr guns. No shoot outs. No nigger riots. Its not like one convenience goes away and society collapses.

kek the majority will die not with a bang, but with a whimper.

why are there so many npc’s alive? and why does the jews, blood magic, sex magic, and invocation control the npc hivemind?

Attached: 35D53FC2-AF08-4383-87F0-F2CBEC039F0F.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

texas is not the east coast or california. you dont riot/loot in a state where even dogs have guns

forgot webm

Attached: nix zu looten hier.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

kraut pig, I'm a muzzie and we could do it any day of the week, we just don't want to

terrorism is made by glowies to create tension and make pissrael stronger

>never target infrastructure?
Can you prove it? Who knows why some of it exploded.

No infrastructure ever called me a cracker. Also, that's retarded. You'd make everyone suffer except elites. Fuck you.

My neighborhood in Florida !

>Frog flag
>I’m a muzzie
Ya don’t say

imagine hacking the banks data centers and deleting everything