"itz duh joooz!!1!"

I'm sick of all this Russian, American, Chinese, Indian, Brazilian, Western European, Middle Eastern, Australian, and even African JEWISH HATE pushed by all of you. You all act like children who take zero accountability their actions. Newsflash: YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE NOT THE FUCKING JEWS. But please, go on, tell me how Jews are responsible for transgendered people? Or for globalism? Or anti-White movements? Or for anti-Christian behavior? Or for the death of Russia and China? YOU ARE ALL RETARDED AND ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM LOW-IQ MONKEYS.

>hurr durr it's someone else's fault for all the problems of the world! it's never me reeee

Morons. If everyone looked WITHIN instead of the external there wouldn't be problems anymore. If you and the VA rest of society held itself accountable LIKE ADULTS then things would be fine, but nope, you're just pathetically incapable of any of sense of self-awareness. Seriously, every one of you anti-Semitic losers deserves to be miserable.

Attached: fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
exposeintelligence.blogspot.com/2017/06/organized-stalking-and-its-connection.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_internment_camps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cringe

Attached: 1653070868591.jpg (400x400, 16.21K)

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1772x726, 502.69K)

>ahhh Deutschland is getting overtaken by da jooz it's all their fault not ze Germans!!

And who allowed the Jews to have power, Shitler?

Based. We need Ultra Hitler.

Attached: 1636185616057.png (640x639, 391.22K)

No, jew, you are literally micromanaging my life and everonye here is either too stupid or criminal to acknowledge this:

exposeintelligence.blogspot.com/2017/06/organized-stalking-and-its-connection.html

It's the jews.

The British Government were the last nation to put Jews in concentration camps in 1949 on the Island of Cyprus, to prevent them from going to Palestine.

Gas the kikes. 110 countries. Over 3000 cities and territories according to snopes.

>The British Government were the last nation to put Jews in concentration camps in 1949

I feel like that should be more widely known, sort of makes up for bombing the shit out of their German cousins...

And the government is almost only big nosed idiots, so it was fake too.

It’s the Jews

>Newsflash
ooof

Attached: 1484363668980.jpg (640x781, 84.93K)

No that was real, the British Government at the time was based and committed to not allowing the jews to rape Palestine, which they subsequently did anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_internment_camps

>You all act like children who take zero accountability their actions.
lol
lmao even

Attached: 1652987597720.png (1500x500, 166.21K)

If one person hates you, maybe it's a problem with them....
If everyone hates you, maybe it's a problem with you

Seriously though. It's the jews.

I understand you're trolling and are just trying to get a rise out of people, but if you haven't fully grasped how much horrible stuff happens because of the ultra zionist agenda I can't say anything else that will convince you.

Attached: img.jpg (1058x1074, 221.71K)

The logic of your fellow psychopaths is playing the victim, the british government (the one where everyone is big nosed) signed the Balfour declaration and had relatives of the big nosed (((Hilter))) inside, so they locked down their cousins for a few weeks and they could play the victim for gibs and power forever later on.
Same thing that (((Hitler))) did with the holocaust.

God I fucking hate kikes

>I understand you're trolling and are just trying to get a rise out of people
No, that's not trolling, that a cluster B in the middle of their effeminate mind games.
The entire board, a huge part of social media, ... are jews and their puppets repeating the same narratives, flooding it with theor nonsense, even search results of unrelated topics being their astortufing, this isn't something done out of entertainment, you are being jewish as usual.

Your genetics of a subhuman negro makes you fell a high from harassing people, but this is only a part of your ongoing faggotry.

Hitler was part of their plan. We expected six million in the wreckage.

Nope, not a troll. I just really hate you retards. You spout the same caveman talking points 24/7 and don't even know what is real anymore. Gas prices too high? It's the Jews! Covid released onto the world? That was Jews! (looking at you on that one China). Russia being suffocated? Hurr that's the Jews again! Asteroid hitting earth? JEWS!

KILL YOURSELVES

Jews are probably the most innocent people in all of history but they've persistently presented an easy scapegoat for global governments to blame their problems on rather than having to implement real reforms to help their people. This defines nazism perfectly. The more Hitler's government failed the more he could just blame jews in order to keep justifying the authoritarianism and total control he had taken over people's lives and the total slavery he was subjecting them to.

plp like blame others. So this place is for plp blame. They are maybe retard. But they can live with Any Forums. And everytime i come here feel funny to looking plp say his retard opinion .

Eat a niggerdick, kike.

Attached: 7A58E175-1EA9-4209-9B3B-4105E4FF7C0A.gif (2000x1153, 365.09K)

>Shitler was a Jewish plant!

Die

Attached: 095.png (469x452, 284.17K)

Shut up hummus stealer

Attached: 61bc4ecb638cc9cd685b984b19e467812f2c2882025aa05641716ca4079e7f1e_1~2.jpg (700x673, 112.61K)

All but the last one is absolutely jews. WEF. But they will never go to space because it's not on discount. They do what ever they can to stall space colonization of even O'Neil cylinder stations because with out goyim they die. If breakaway goyim should ever return after that we could expect zeon levels of destruction to their order.

eww what a shitty bait

>signed the Balfour declaration
>The logic of your fellow psychopaths
>fellow

i'm not a one of them; also the Balfour declaration specifically says

>"it being clearly understood that NOTHING shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine" [caps mine]

But we provide evidence over and over and over. You are either just offended and think we're horrible people for pointing out uncomfortable truths, or you are in denial.
I hold no ill will against you, nor do I even wish for all Jewish people to die. The fact of the matter is rich Jewish people are responsible for so much abhorrent shit in the world to even discuss it makes you seem like a horrible person or a schizo.

Attached: NikoBellic.jpg (450x277, 30.79K)

Think about it. He deported them aIsrael. created israel out of it. The camps were not for exterminating them but like today's version of staged kids in cages they said they were being genocided. The western jews made sure mostly Republicans were drafted. Ww2 was Jewish theater.

just post redpills and leave

Attached: 1634723386373.png (1664x5472, 731.26K)

>Jews are probably the most innocent people in all of history

They are the most prosecuted group of any in the entirety of civilization. Nobody that prosecuted is that innocent.

Attached: 1652734990488.png (945x8805, 1.21M)

Attached: Nazi Physical beauty.png (1185x636, 797.36K)

>I am sick of everyone hating jews
Stop doing shit that gets you hate then, faggot.

Back to the oven, Shlomo!

Attached: 1652670940245.gif (622x423, 2.08M)

Why does the truth trigger you?

Pic related is why they hate Brazilians.

Attached: b2af534e46df208264a04503bd53f01f(1).png (770x1379, 231.67K)

Great post, saved

Attached: 1652895888642.png (379x640, 357.87K)

Attached: 1653022244188.jpg (1200x1081, 354.12K)

>It's the Jews
Yes

Attached: 220425015353-01-blinken-zelensky-0424-large-169.jpg (460x259, 14.94K)

Attached: 1652892546217.jpg (974x928, 280.74K)