TDS

Discuss

Attached: 5923BFA0-EF91-47BA-B5A0-B3E476474831.jpg (740x400, 49.79K)

Big time chuds

How is anyone still watching this shit? I don't get it. Friendship simulator? Die hard star trek fans?

Because your efforts to dissuade suck.

Sup nibbers! What’s your favorite non tds/ftn TRS Show? For me, it’s hatehouse

lets go daddy putin

Show is TDS 896 (for archive)

TRS must be shut down to stop online radicalization

Attached: FTOEtjnXsAMoMAF.png (730x422, 39.71K)

they talked about star trek for 3 hours. mike constantly interrupted when sven was actually being funny and mcnabb always responded 3-5 seconds after the appropriate moment because of skype lag or brain lag.

TDS has lost well over 90% of their listerners over the last 5 years. It was never good, but wignats were never known for taste.

God I hope they talk about Star Trek

Post source. Oh wait, you don’t have a source because you just pulled that statistic out of your neo vagina

I want to keep up on the edrama, because serious political movements have time to keep tabs on random ecelebs in their circle.

EAT THE SEED OILS.

DRINK THE ONIONS AND CORN SYRUP.

TAKE THE VACCINE.

MY COHOST, AN ANGLO THAT CALLS HIMSELF SVEN, WAS GIVEN FLUORIDE TABLETS AS A CHILD BY HIS MOTHER BECAUSE THEY HAD WELL WATER AT HOME AND HE TURNED OUT JUST FINE.

HE ALSO CIRCUMCIZED HIS SON AND VAXXED ALL HIS KIDS AND THEY'RE JUST FINE. I DON'T HAVE KIDS BECAUSE I'M A MATERIALIST HEDONIST BUT IF I DID I'D FEED THEM THE BABY FORMULA.

IF YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT ANY OF THIS YOU'RE A KOOK FAKENAT LIKE THE PARANORMIES AND ARE NOT ABOUT SAVING THE WHITE RACE LIKE ME, MIKE ENOCH, NOW THE SECOND HOUR IS COMING UP WHERE WE'LL BE DISCUSSING TRANSFORMERS TOYS AND STAR TREK...

The episodes are terrible now. It used to be better. Over time the effort level has gone down, they have become less open-minded, more ideologically rigid, and their arrogance has gone up.

It's comfy listening while I make myself food. I don't think of it as Star Trek content, more ripping on Jews in the media content. Maybe something will happen in the world worth discussion. Probably a Jew did something, or a black, or a gay did something. Maybe a white got blamed for something or did something that wouldn't be important had not a white done said something, or maybe even not done something? Whatever... the most important thing is to incessantly keep the heat up on the jews. That is the most important thing to do. Hell, I'd listen to a weekly 3 hour show dedicated to holocaust hoax studies. Maybe a Saturday Shoah Special?!

Attached: 1627590063319.jpg (640x571, 62.1K)

Someone post the Borzoi drawing please

Do you even corn solids, sperg?

Attached: 1652827822035.png (955x1028, 66.64K)

Jesse Dunstan: "Tom Sewell is a fake White nationalist standing guard for the zionist regime."

Attached: f58e1a8e9ee7863e5f2021e8c7b458eb.jpg (768x1024, 89.35K)

Damn, fast service sir. 2 seconds. Thank you.

>on todays show-
>star trek discussion
>babylon 5 discussion
>passively agrressively seething about some irrelevant guy who lives on the other side of the planet
>crying about Dick Spencer, who they ran cover for and defended for half a decade
That isn't a bad idea, but
>expecting more content out of the lazy gen xers

Damn, the desert of the real just got too real for me bros

Hahaha I didn't even see this before I posted. Aryan collective consciousness FTW

*SMACKS LIPZ* Ayo we need dat mafuckin Just Jesse too ya dig?

tbf a weekly holocaust show would require some serious prep beforehand.

wise words

Attached: __opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__mnn__images__2019__01__frog-727c6fa667ee4a63b234898c067fcb91.jpg (1443x1082, 127.62K)

Looks like a great episode. Can't wait to listen to it when I get home

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-134928_Chrome.jpg (1050x1969, 609.4K)