Monkeypox

monkeypox

Attached: putin monke.jpg (400x400, 20.59K)

Oh fuck me you're right

europoors are suffering

had to keep monkeing around

This is what happens when the fucking monkeys don't stop jumping on the bed.

from the time line I saw looks like the next year and a half is going to be more fun then a barrel of monkes

The Nofap community is unironically just a bunch of loser coomers who fell for a meme that not jerking off would fix their pathetic inability to regulate their own personal lives with their needs. They think it will make them "alpha improovers" or whatever the fuck when instead they are just sexually repressed. I have a wife, a good job, a mortgage and jerk off 0 times a week or 30. Depending on how I feel. I'm not even through university yet and I already have a balanced social life while eating at fine resteraunts cause I work that hard. I also last such an absurd amount of time that my wife has genuinely considered bringing in friends to rotate me between so her poor abused pussy could catch a break. Unlucky for her I'm a strict monogamist and could never bear explaining to our 5 future children that I had ever been with another woman. I also manage to find time to workout, in between consuming the dreaded "social media" which will cause "zoomer doomer boomer consooomer" or some shit apparently. What keeps me pumping iron, pumping the wife, and pumping out essays? Pumping my cock. Matthew McConaughey was god damn right.

Attached: 61Pip6+QfGL._AC_UL1050_.jpg (1001x1050, 69.78K)

finally these retarded lefty memes/propaganda will be relevant for something

Attached: 1646658937553.jpg (1125x1311, 756K)

nice pic
italians bring Any Forums on anoher level

Wear the mask chuds.

Attached: 20220518_141955.png (566x894, 523.66K)

Cock smoker pox.

Attached: Zel2.png (460x564, 238.16K)

biden monke wow

Glowies planned that confirmed.
Midwits will have an association between this pic and the pox.

Fuck you glowies we don't care about your gay diseases or your jewish wars.

rolling for 1000000 new monkepoks cases for tomorrow

>task force z
what the fuck is that? When did they add a new memeflag?

(yes and its awsome :D )

checked

And NATO

monkeypox is a nothingburger. you literally have to fuck monkeys to get it, which is why it only shows up in african immigrants.

If it's truly monkeypox why hasn't it killed half of huehuehue land and russia?

holy sheesh

if he dies from pox, its going to be a proof that we live in a simulation

Attached: 1653076144870.jpg (927x1024, 101.42K)