Why do Germans hate Turks?

>Be me
>Be Turkish and 26 years
>Live in South Germany
>own house and car
>German girlfriend
>good warehouse job

Yet when I interact Germans I can see their autism. They are jealous and especially older ones look at me with a grimmy face.

Why are Germs like that and is the hate justified?

Attached: 25807_GER-2018-01-17-Turkish-German-Flag-AP_1516212589894.jpg (960x540, 50.89K)

you make this thread everyday. you are either a butthurt armenian or a kurd

so the sign says "baiters bait and sneed" but it actually does not so stop posting this shitty bait pasta germoid

because they see you as an invasive species, but their oppressive government prevents them from saying or doing anything about it.

you could try going back where you belong?

I was born in Germany

Do you have a german friend ? A boy ?
Invite him in turkey and lend him a Nice descent turkish girl... then’ go walk in small towns...

I have many German friends and some visited Turkey. But like the rest they behave like autists

and? that doesn't make you german.

Fuck off Kanacke and fuck your bearded goat wife

Why not?
Memeflag

Please, Tell me more about ”that german autism” (that expression ... i keep heard about since ... maybe 2016... never before)
That, and some germans say : germany is npc Land, what do they mean ? ?

German autism: Only working, never relaxing
NPC Land: Following everything politicians and the media tell you

I had the disgrace to eat in some of your restaurants. You are the dirtiest and most irresponsible, corrupt motherfuckers in Germany. I got sick.
You walk like if you were hot shit with your 1.70m of height and your bad taste in clothing.
I went to shop food to your stores and got the chink flu because you don't have the basic manners to cover your nasty ass mouth when you sneeze.
Your old people farts in the buses.
Your drivers play loud annoying music.
You always have this hideous geometric haircuts.

In conclusion: you fucking roaches are the worst. And I bet your girlfriend is a puta built like a fridge and an assi. Or Bulgarian, russian, romanian, but claims to be a "Müller".
Fuck
You

Attached: images (26).jpg (452x679, 25.71K)

Why do u care ?? (Their ”jealousy” and their hate ? ? ) are u in the countryside ?

I would give you an honest answer but ive seen this thread 3 times now you faggot

And fuck you twice, Mehmet.
I rather the pureblood autists and not your third-worldist shit. You, the bulgarians, russians, croatians...
I hope you get the fuck out of Munich.

Attached: 1652342429046.jpg (720x720, 43.15K)

Who’s the girl ? I mean what et etnics ?

Ach... i kind of get it ... (i’m white, but méditerrean...)
Would u be happy if the nazi regime came back in charge, more based than ever ? Just for not starting wars but for vocally denounce the (((globalist and bankers))) looking for alliance with turks and arabs ?

Lena Meyer. She won Eurovision many years ago... The turkoroaches still leave comments of hate against her because a gay, emo turkish band was left in second place.

Attached: 1653026121975.png (338x350, 131.13K)

Tell for me !
It’s gonna be OK, bruder...

Because we dont like cockroaches.

Kek, danke.
Ur german ? How’s germany, how do we ’’’’’’’’’’’’’’fix’’’’’’’’’’’ the (((problems))) ?
I mean it my life...

>this fucking thread again
ya bi siktir git pezevenkin oglu

Attached: 101408-diego-lugano.jpg (316x385, 44.17K)

I was respectful towards mudslimes in past. Then I went to germany and met french mudslimes too.
I hope all of you to go back where you belong to

Attached: 1649883355594.png (685x605, 304.13K)

>This thread again
Der ewige Musel

Attached: 1628887502548.jpg (229x220, 6.44K)

Turks are pretty ok a bit full of themselfs but honest as fuck. You dont get any fake friendliness wich i like. The young ones like to start trouble but they get modest when older. Also they really value tradition and family. Only the older germans are hostile against you guys. Maybe also the people from smaller villages.

Attached: 493218104.jpg (495x495, 27.77K)

I am not german and i would probably kill you if you came to my home country.

Based and sneedpilled. Also checked.

Turkish women love white dick.

Yeah... me too, respectful...
Are u américan ?
U saw our muslims, and u dont know how much globohomo get well over them in france... (i see have now the same npc, cucks thing about the mena one, here...)

If you don't feel welcomed enough, then get the fuck out and go home you goatfucking retard.

>grimmy face
Du hoscht wohl die Affepescht?

Yeah , i would take 2 times the number of turks of germany instead our 4 millions dual citizens french algerian or our few millions of subsaharians... your turkroachs are an heaven gift, in comparaison

Yeah there really is levels to immigration. Russians are great too

russians or russlanddeutsche?
Pretty big difference desu.

Russlanddeutsche mostly you know your shit huh?

It's just disgusting. You simply don't belong here and you know exactly what i mean.

You don't have to suffer this kind of mistreatment. Best to go back.

Who gives a flying fuck what they think or say.

troll thread

Attached: troll_thread.jpg (281x309, 23.86K)

Of course, work with them. Nice people.