This is a nazi coin

This is a nazi coin - Can anyone tell me more about it? Take a real close look. Is there an agenda against whites to mix with blacks? Why? Are the masons behind it?

Attached: nazi coin.png (619x357, 293.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
karlgoetz.com/Default1.aspx?SubPageId=42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The absolute must-know jew, Weimar and WW2 redpills:

>1920

It predates the reich. It refers to the Rhineland occupation by the frogs, who brought nigger soldiers to germany for the first time, which created the "Rhineland bastards" that Hitler had sterilized later.

Woops, didn't see that.

Oh yeah, didn't know he steralized them. Interesting what the woman is chained to.

This is an entire websiote deduicetd to the man who made this and many other coins.
karlgoetz.com/Default1.aspx?SubPageId=42
There you'll find all info you need.

France is truly the America of Europe.

Jesus fucking Christ, sorry for the spelling, I need new fucking glasses.

Well, kind of. Of course all great powers in WW1 with colonies had colonial troops (Germany, France, England etc.), but it was a "gentleman's agreement" among the civilized nations of Europe not to bring them over here and just use them on the African fronts. Frogs were the only ones to break this, This was a mjaor shift in European civilization and heavily campaigned against not only in Germany, but it also earned them the disgust from many other European nations at the time. It was an absolute no go in the 1920s for any white European to let feral niggers loose on white women.

>Woops, didn't see that.
You definitely fucking saw that, cunt.

Attached: xd.jpg (200x252, 12.24K)

>It refers to the Rhineland occupation by the frogs, who brought nigger soldiers to germany for the first time, which created the "Rhineland bastards" that Hitler had sterilized later.
But why is she tied on the coin ? Did the negroes rape ?

Haha. No. Real Nazi coins have cyrillic writing on them.

>Did the negroes rape
Does the pope shit in the woods?

>But why is she tied on the coin ? Did the negroes rape ?
yes that's the implication dumb nigger

Let's see if i can summon bót
JPM gold bad nigger tongue my anus lie corruption metal jews gov feds swamp

Attached: stopman.png (768x832, 291.49K)

damn, they did it to germany too?

>liberté
>égalité
>fraternité
n-n-n-n-no idea what it could mean

Well, do they rape now in France?

Yes. Hitler called it the most disgustinghing and the greatest sin the French ever committed against Germany. All of Germany was outraged by it. I think it is in this context that he is referring to the "white race", "die weiße rasse" for the single time in all of "Mein Kampf". This was something that all whites at the time could relate to, and were disgusted by. It was just unthinkable to bring feral niggers from Africa to Europe and let them rape white women. The original sin of what we see today all over Europe, if you want.

>nazi coin
>1920

>yes that's the implication
Nevertheless it's unnecessarily lewd in my opinion.

Reminds me of Thomas Hart Benton

Attached: Thomas Hart Benton.jpg (474x380, 30.28K)