BREAKING

PELOSI GOING TO HELL

Attached: 591E0556-49A1-41D5-BF66-A7B94C852003.jpg (1170x1916, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfarchdiocese.org/letter-to-the-faithful-on-the-notification-sent-to-speaker-nancy-pelosi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ouch.

Amen

please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle. please do the bell book and candle.

Based. May she burn for eternity.

Based Archbishop

Excommunication or they'll walk it back. Go full on Orthodox.

Link for the lazy

sfarchdiocese.org/letter-to-the-faithful-on-the-notification-sent-to-speaker-nancy-pelosi/

*golf clap*

Wtf I love crypto Jews now

Attached: 82E3C6A8-EA4B-4E8E-91B0-D53E97243631.jpg (648x900, 66.73K)

This is sick its almost like we are watching progress run in reverse with the legacy of four-five
Now they are refusing to even let strong women take part in her own faith, truly a new low for you people

This is huge. She can't claim to be a practicing catholic anymore.

based

She isn't human and her religion is a front.

Mama Mia that's a spicy meatball

someone give me rundown on this

The commie Pope will overrule him.

Shut up proddy.

>take part in her own faith
If she wants to follow her "own faith", she can. That means not following Christ, but following yourself.

STRIKE HER DOWN

He'll loose the conservatives for sure. Mother church would be split among the heretical progressives, the pope and true faith traditionalists. A very interesting timeline for sure.

article is taking forever to load, which grave evil got her excommunicated

Who cares, that bitch never took communion. Remove Joe Biden from partaking, he still pretends with his gay smudged forehead.

Mhmmhm, refusing to take part in the systematic mass murder of countless brown babies or eternal damnation... tough choice bros, tough choice.

Attached: Vigano.jpg (564x639, 238.59K)

Pelosi is Catholic?

Attached: 1652664870897.gif (251x320, 3.12M)

Not likely. As much as the media tries to do damage control by mistranslating all his speeches, the pope is still very much against abortion and faggotry.

No, she follows Satan

>her own faith
You must be referring to demon worship

Sad when even the Catholic church doesn't even want to associate with you.

Fuck off, Any Forums supports abortion because it stops niggers from spawning.

Any anons know what she means with this shit? I've looked up sign language, Masonic handshakes, and signs of dementia and getting no matches.

Does that mean she will go to hell?

No, she's a Uniparty politician. They serve Mammon.
Translation - she steals our taxpayer money.

It's a yay hand rubbing like a kike

>You have been ex-communicated.
>You are a nothing.
dude,
not being allowed communion is basically excommuniction until she atones for her sins, which she will never do.

t. Any Forums
Why do you support abortion?

No, he's a nigger footlicker who loves killing babies and buttfucking.
I don't know how Satan got him into power, but I guess it's evidence of the upcoming end of days.

Based.

So she IS catholic

Yeah, the catholic

Attached: 26F332F5-26E7-4547-B09A-B432DD7D7308.jpg (474x316, 43.78K)

Natural psychosomatic reaction to the smell of shekels