Will monkey pox lead to rollbacks against lgbt?

Do you think normies would panick like during AIDS in the 1980s?

Attached: monkepox.png (741x334, 38.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/
amazon.com/Sarracenia-Purpurea-Tincture-Purple-Pitcher/dp/B09R6FKXF2?keywords=Sarracenia Purpurea&qid=1653072224&sr=8-7&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=de80d3cffe262c27d03a78d08e77cbc5&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully

Monke AIDS

lmao
faggots struck again
problem is: theyre everywhere

I say we sit back and watch this play out

Buy Sarracenia Purpurea Purple Pitcher Plant Extract. It was used in the 1800s-1900s to treat smallpox. It will work as an alternative to the death shot they come up with. There is a single Amish manufacturer in the US. Get it before the normies buy it all out...
Do not buy the homeopathic ones, they are diluted to the point of being useless.

amazon.com/Sarracenia-Purpurea-Tincture-Purple-Pitcher/dp/B09R6FKXF2?keywords=Sarracenia Purpurea&qid=1653072224&sr=8-7&linkCode=ll1&tag=financeproduc-20&linkId=de80d3cffe262c27d03a78d08e77cbc5&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

Just don't do buttseks and you'll be fine.

motherfuck your extract only fresh plant used as a lotion works

Twitter needs to be removed from existence
>The common theme among liberal bots is to start a "Rumor" claimed as confirmed to create a panic.

no calm down w the wishful thinking
PEDOPHILIA WILL BE NORMALIZED BY 2035 AND YOU WILL LIKE IT

lmao this BS literally started in the media 1 day before WHO signing of pandemic pact

how fucking convenient eh?

I'm not a faggot so I think im good.

It's all staged

If any one had any doubt this was Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0 electric bugaloo, God proving again he hates faggots

Is that really how it spreads? The fact that it’s on multiple continents is concerning. The (lab-manipulated) receptor binding on SARS CoV 2 was what made it so super contagious. I guess we don’t know how contagious this thing is at but considering it’s all over the place already… that’s a bit alarming. Also, whatever the chinks have been trying to contain isn’t omicron. Or covid

A high graded kike will intervene on tv and explain this is a non-sense that gays are more prone to the monkeypox. Also will dismiss the claims that the current variant comes from Africa.

How do you know it's not Covid?

Darklands in Antwerp is a gay SM sex dungeon. Amsterdam and Antwerp are international gay destinations.

I think I am going to start wearing latex gloves and avoid crowded areas for a while, this is the type of shit i can actually avoid.
I am pretty sure it's just vaxx Edomite punishment for wearing the mark of the beast but it's not good to tempt God.
I don't want themonke

Attached: 1651714325086.png (540x623, 471.98K)

NO. It'll jump to heteros to "make it fair." the leftists in charge will guarantee it.

Faggots boiling due to sore dicks.

The german patient 0 is a man from Brazil who traveled to Germany via Spain and Portugal.

>tfw your hands are ribbed for his pleasure

t. Idiot who forgot to attach image

Attached: giphy (45).gif (240x320, 445.14K)

Who would have thought that loose and casual degenerate butt fucking with strangers could spread new diseases?

That would be a good benefit but it's not worth it if they want more vaxxes or lockdowns.

won't they just enjoy the bumps while being anally fisted?

Attached: ffsfdfdsf.png (1600x900, 2.66M)

TFW you've been VolCel for years and God is striking down all the faggots and sluts for their lives of sin. Feels good bros.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (800x450, 32.18K)

Sodomites BFTO

A faggot just flew over my house!