IT WAS FAGGOTS CONFIRMED

insiderpaper.com/belgian-monkeypox-outbreak-linked-to-fetish-festival/
>insiderpaper.com/belgian-monkeypox-outbreak-linked-to-fetish-festival/
>In Belgium, the Darklands Festival warned patrons who attended four days of parties starting on May 5 that Belgian authorities had linked three cases to the event.

>2 weeks from contact to get checked out by doctor
>faggot fetish festival last 5 days
>at least close contact transmission
>before/after days of festivals still hooking up
>some closeted/married surely
>amount of fucking the dudes that got it could've done in 2 weeks.. and those dudes fucking other dudes

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 12-08-25 Belgian monkeypox outbreak linked to fetish festival - Insider Paper.png (1036x934, 470.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/binnenland/drie-gevallen-van-apenpokkenvirus-in-ons-land-gelinkt-aan-darklands-festival-bezoekers-moeten-extra-waakzaam-zijn-voor-symptomen~a955fcdd/
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ
standaard.be/cnt/dmf20220520_92621240
darklands.be/
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
youtube.com/watch?v=cXdFpk5fTSI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

planned or not. gonna be quite a few deaths from this. (((they))) will take full advantage of this round being mid-terms

Attached: ((())).jpg (480x418, 25.74K)

Yes, Belgians ate indeed faggots

Goddamnit Belgium you fucking homos

and how much fucking can a belgian faggot fuck in two weeks? and those people? It's spread by touching of sores or bodily fluid.

There's the chimney, leave.

But it's just in their bedroom right?

I might be more concerned about this if it weren't the case that you can basically only get it by having gay sex with off the boat Congoids, which instead just makes it kind of funny

Attached: 1625180491116.jpg (500x500, 163.5K)

Well hopefully it becomes the new Gay Cancer.

Likely an attendee had just caught it from the hay bathhouse that is at the center of the Spain/Portugal outbreak. Lots of health department contact tracers are getting a crash course in the most extreme gay sex culture/nework of Europe.

BY THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE INSTITUTE SOME MORE FAG MARRIAGE

Attached: Worry.jpg (657x552, 179.98K)

it's actually spread through kissing

>you didnt listen

Attached: bupjdasn4p6cnb4hhpn600jrep._SX450_.jpg (448x336, 86.7K)

It spreads through body fluids.

>hln.be/binnenland/drie-gevallen-van-apenpokkenvirus-in-ons-land-gelinkt-aan-darklands-festival-bezoekers-moeten-extra-waakzaam-zijn-voor-symptomen~a955fcdd/
CONFIRMED BY OTHER SOURCES, HAHAHAHAHAHAH, BELGIANS BREAK NARATIVE HAHAHAHAH, ARCHIVE THIS SHIT PRAISE KEK I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Therefore incels are perfectly safe, right? Am I right here?

>ADIS started because of faggots
>now monkeypox
>some of the diseases I have, they don't know what they are
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ

Attached: 1652188569597.gif (360x270, 1.26M)

>darklands

>standaard.be/cnt/dmf20220520_92621240
IT'S FUCKING AIDS HAHAHAHAHAHA WE DID IT REDDIT HAHAHAHA

Hell yeah meek shall inherit

God hates fags confirmed.

IT'S HAPPENING GUYS HAHAHAHA FINALLY BASED BELGIANS

Attached: DL22_general_logos-2.jpg (890x273, 39.89K)

>kissing
>body fluids
Yes, and?

>(((they))) will take full advantage of this round being mid-terms
You know that's the fucking plan. Every election since Obama has had race riots or something else to distupt the shit out of them. This is their playbook.

Teachers are teaching everyone from kindergarteners to college students to suck dick all across the white nations.

will this be enough to get the masses to start hating fags again?

>darklands.be/
IT'S HAS FUCKING MONKEY AS A SPONSER HAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THIS HAHAHAH

Oh yeah, there is a bright future for us good folks.
All thanks to fags and monkies.

i'm gonna COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>kissing
>body fluids
Any Forums chads we can't stop winning

>Ready to go DEEP
>In your ASS
Fuckin faggots and their shit

>isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
GUYS THE SHILLS HAVE NO REACTION FOR THIS YET WHILE I'M HERE LET'S POST THE DIRT ON MY SHIT COUNTRY

Still just direct contact with some faggot

>A new timeline where ZOG discerns globohomo is a liability & decides to abort the faggotry
This whole Russia cucking them has really gotten inside their heads.
guess they decided they need men & masculinity.
>(((they))) are learning from (((their))) mistakes
bollox
My son will be shipped of to fight a war in a few years instead of giving me grandchildren

I propose we mandate 14 days of no-gays to stop the spread. If people abstain from the gay for 2 weeks, this will all be over.

I don't do gay shit to keep you safe. You don't do gay shit to keep me safe. We're all in this together. #Homostrong

Wtf, I support pride month now

Attached: 1653075656489.jpg (960x786, 163.54K)

lol, true and true

Nuke Belgium, unironically

Why do you care what people do in the bedroom? youre just jealous because they have more sex than you.

I believe this about as much as I believe covid came from nature. You people are so quick to let your guard down.

Finally, Belgian degenerates are doing something useful. Remember this day fellow goys, Belgians cleansed the world of faggots.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cXdFpk5fTSI
DARKLANDS AFTER MOVIE, COMMENTS ARE OPEN, DESTROY DIE ATTACK, INTERNET HAET MACHINE TIME THIS IS WHY WE ARE HERE

It only transmits sexually, don't fret. You are allowed to nuke Brussels though.

I now completely understand why past societies shamed, oppressed, and killed fags.

So Russia rounded up some of their gays, kept them from fucking while infecting them with monkeypox, then released them in Western countries while nudging them toward local gay hotspots?

What are we gonna call this gay virus then. Can we get a good meme name?

>Teachers are GROOMING everyone from kindergarteners to college students to suck dick all across the white nations.
fify

If Putin did this my respect for him will go to 9,001.

>reddit spacer
First of all, kill yourself.

Second, nuke Belgium.

>If people abstain from the gay for 2 weeks, this will all be over.
Hear hear.

It's always faggots

>gays
>abstain from the gays
If they could do that the world wouldn't have AIDS.