Putin is starving the world!

By invading ukraine, Vladimir Putin will destroy the lives of people far from the battlefield—and on a scale even he may regret. The war is battering a global food system weakened by covid-19, climate change and an energy shock. Ukraine’s exports of grain and oilseeds have mostly stopped and Russia’s are threatened. Together, the two countries supply 12% of traded calories. Wheat prices, up 53% since the start of the year, jumped a further 6% on May 16th, after India said it would suspend exports because of an alarming heatwave.

The widely accepted idea of a cost-of-living crisis does not begin to capture the gravity of what may lie ahead. António Guterres, the un secretary general, warned on May 18th that the coming months threaten “the spectre of a global food shortage” that could last for years. The high cost of staple foods has already raised the number of people who cannot be sure of getting enough to eat by 440m, to 1.6bn. Nearly 250m are on the brink of famine. If, as is likely, the war drags on and supplies from Russia and Ukraine are limited, hundreds of millions more people could fall into poverty. Political unrest will spread, children will be stunted and people will starve.

Attached: 2703BBE9-5F45-4366-86D3-D425FBEBE160.jpg (1668x1624, 845.53K)

>s-sa-sanction doesn't work!!!
>n-not us!! it's Putin's fault!!
deserved

Attached: 1642813076703.gif (570x537, 96.11K)

>grain
how hard is it to grow grain?

So drop the sanctions.

Soil matters. It's just so happens that Ukraine has the best soil

I just had Gulasch and Knödel for dinner. Don't mind if he starves a few hundred million niggers and sandniggers.

dude just vertical farm algae and crickets lmao

So glad these retards are in charge of our country. Thanks guys. After you're finished fucking our demographics, currency and food supply, could you fuck my wife? Thanks.

This is just as much of the fault of Zelensky
He could’ve chosen neutrality

Doesn't algae release toxins and crickets harboring all sorts or parasites and disease?

More sanctions should do the trick.

it's not profitable

Sanctions have nothing to do with it. Russia is blocking Ukrainian ships with grain from leaving ports.

That’s just extra good stuff that helps your immune system. Probiotics or whatever.

Attached: 645B1D47-747A-40F2-B993-48A61E83D137.jpg (474x266, 20.44K)

LOL no. China has half the world's grain reserves. You know what it's time for? FOOD DIPLOMACY. Just like the US, now it's China's turn. Long live the NEW WORLD ORDER!

Also Putin didn't sanction himself so stfu. YOU sanctioned him and thanks to your actions in the globalist environment made bu the States now people will starve.

>Don't mind if he starves a few hundred million niggers and sandniggers.
They won't starve. They will come to your country as refugees and you will admit them and you will feed them.
Hahaha.

Good

Shouldn't have fucked around nigger.

Attached: mccain.jpg (1920x1152, 351.92K)

Should have thought of that before you fucked with 2014 election, George. Kys

Attached: 68D200DE-15D9-467A-9BD4-A07E75BFAB4F.jpg (357x262, 15.52K)

Who is stopping you from buying our grain.

This. Putin unironically needs to be killed so that the rest of the world doesn't starve. Why won't the Russian people do something? Are they cowards? Seems like it..

Russia sanctioned the grains, I'm sorry.

You need water and soil, not everybody has that in the large enough quantities

Putin is a liberal cuckold faggot

Killing him would do a service to Russia and the real war can finally begin

Attached: zhirnovsky.jpg (700x394, 40.46K)

Post your /smugs/ when niggers starve.

Attached: Smug Corn.jpg (427x281, 41.79K)

>How dare you!

Carbon for energy bad! Carbon for war good!

Attached: B37B4E44-F27B-48EF-90C3-54CEF3D4970B.jpg (474x266, 11.09K)

How hard is for an Europen to put his pride aside and actually work in a farm?

Can America, just like, build McDonald in Africa or some shit?

you will eat da bugz

Yes we are cowards

you just had to throw in climate change in there didn't you? you just had to do it. nothing to see here folks, just the same JIDF glownigger shills rolling flag rng and making up shit because its a slow news day so far.

1. Like Ivan said, soil is important and in a lot of Western countries our soil is shit. England has something like 60 harvests left in its topsoil, for example.
2. Eastern Europeans are cheap. Labour costs are much less.
3. Grain isn't as profitable as other crops for Western farmers. I guess if the price does skyrocket, that's the incentive to start growing locally, in which case the marker will correct itself a little but probably not to pre-skyrocket levels. But I'd personally happily pay more for local produce anyway.

>The war is battering a global food system weakened by covid-19,
Putin is saving you from GMO crops grown in Ukraine

>defeats covid
>defeats nato
>makes Greta seethe

Ruskie bros, you aren’t cowards. Please save us!

Attached: CC1CC520-E900-4A92-AAD1-F1EB66F2203F.jpg (288x160, 10.7K)

Attached: not my problem.png (700x500, 9.67K)

since when did the USA rely on Ukraine for food

>fixing that is everyone’s business
That’s where you’re wrong, corpse.

>defeats covid
>defeats nato
>makes Greta seethe
>can't defeat putin who fucks us for last 20 years

I have seen Putin monke asks for order from his pumuckl messiah because I pretended to be their christ.
I have seen that russia are nothing but christcucks wanting their messiah to save them.
I have personally seen your secret orthodox leader hang himself with tears running down his face and screaming in heart ache.

Look up!
Look at the sky!
There is your God.
The luminous, non-corporeal owner of this hylic plantation. THE SUN 卐.
Let me perfectly clear. I WILL NEVER free you through a messiah. Never!
You are my hylics on my corporeal plantation and I am replacing you with new ones that do not rebell against me.
The new manufactured ones are just like my bicycle bell.
They go
*ding*
*ding*
*ding*
*blingel*
*blingel*
*blingeling*
And they call me the 卐 SUN! RA! 卐

Attached: 卐 SUN 卐 The First and Last.jpg (640x360, 21.65K)

need wheat to make flour to make the buns for a big mac.
unless they use cricket flour...

>that's the incentive to start growing locally

user, I…

Attached: 9424D45E-718B-44F7-8B30-B6DA8497CFC3.jpg (474x266, 26.37K)

>the west chooses to show Putin who's boss by refusing to buy Russian grain or Russian anything
>Putin is starving the world!
Just shut the fuck up. Food shortages are being caused by the damn fucking 3rd-world apes overpopulating with no end in sight.

The catastrophic cascade of mankind will be ended by me.
The downward spiral into catastrophy starts with Man and Woman.
Then Husband and Wife.
Father and Mother.
Then Family.
Then community.
Then tribe.
Then nation state.
After that you start to get uppity and consider yourself masters, scream for a messiah and fight your owner the luminous, non-corporeal owner of this hylic plantation -- the SUN 卐 the first spirit and last in the dark - me.

I will replace the downard spiral into catastrophy with my upward spiral.
You will no longer be a Man or Woman in the Reich of the SUN 卐.
Made in a petry dish, cloned and mass manufactured to spec you will be my bioslave either with a ladydick or vagina by design.
You will not be hairy or ugly men and women but manufactured beautiful bioslaves of the SUN 卐.
You will not be born out of an unholy union between man and woman but you will be holy, made in a petry dish with the SUN 卐 as your Father.
You will not scream for a messiah but scream for the SUN 卐 in the flesh and ask for commands and be fulfilled in your flesh cortex when I order you to love and fuck me.
Over 160 nations and peoples will be defeated by your God and Owner the SUN 卐 and the only nation on Earth will be my divine REICH 卐 with me as the SUN in the flesh.

Attached: 卐 SUN The First and Last and most High and eternal 卐.jpg (585x327, 164.35K)