There is no reason minimum wage shouldn’t be $30 right now

Attached: 7C10A661-EA8D-40D5-970C-A49A717A19E6.jpg (1024x577, 64.93K)

Yes there are reasons why it shouldnt be $30.

no there isn’t baka. $30 will let everyone breath and not go into debt just buying food

Attached: 3B2579D1-917A-4CAA-B35D-71CD5C814011.png (600x439, 30.79K)

Hope you're looking forward to $20 cheeseburgers, because that's the only way a drastic change in minimum wage would work at the moment.

why not $31?

>oh you got a raise? now we can just charge you $100 for food and water and $2000 more for rent suddenly

doesn’t work like that idiot. Burger meats still $6 for a lb

Who pays for that meat and who pays the wage, but makes less money themselves in this situation? Think they'll tolerate it? Who sells the meat, but has to buy other goods from other people who have to start charging more to get by?
Think more and post less. The world is a bigger disaster than you thought.

I unironically support it. If it kept with inflation, even the fraud numbers they put out itd be around $25 an hour. Idk why everyone seethes at that because a desirable 100k job now would be like 300k assuming it also scaled

>WTF WHY IS MY WEEKLY GROCERY BILL NOW $1000?!

Dilate immediately.

thomas sowell is rolling in his grave.

fuck retards trying to raise min wage
how about instead of being a dipshit, promote the reduction of housing costs

min wage is what, $8/hr?
40 hours a week, 4 weeks a month. that's $1,280. not much, but think about this: if an apartment was only $250-300 a month, then that would be $1,000 a month left over. $250 per week. a person can easily live on $5 a food per day and get 100% of nutritional requirements. that's $850 per month. phone bill is $10-15/mo. internet is about $30. electricity and water is $200. that's still a good amount of spending money and that's on MINIMUM WAGE

We need to abolish minimum wage.

Attached: D2F65533-9AAD-4AA2-9807-041C73AF3E99.jpg (1170x856, 167.65K)

taxes is 2 months of work for poors

There’s also no reason it should

I'd be happier than a pig in shit to have my wage doubled!

Attached: 16530753859836023277784311017110.jpg (4000x3000, 2.02M)

There a good amount of reasons why it most definitely shouldn't be 30 right now, but if any tells you that it's makes prices in products like and , ask them why is it that we gotta pay more for goods yet it's okay for work places and employers to refuse to pay higher to buy the time of the employees working their jobs?

still could afford to live with extra spending money if housing costs were reduced

The problem exists beyond housing. Any way people slice it the glaring issue about and inflation will always be the wage/cost gap. Really when inflation begins to rears it's head, we should be immediately be thinking of ways to make sure that gap stays the same or even look for ways to narrow it in preparation. Instead all we ever get is just one side shouting "Raise wages" with out proposing a road map or proposal on how to do that, and on the other side we got all these phony ass "free-market libertarian (((business owners)))" throwing out stale as excuses about how they can't do and how impossible is.

Attached: 1485915942730.gif (450x253, 2M)

of course a retarded bird with WMD's would fucking say this

Attached: natunel-loli.gif (640x410, 2.31M)

Don’t care longevity of the matter. If it collapses due to raising then it can be replaced quicker while we enjoy breathable income wages.

Otherwise the rich are enjoying life as it slowly falls apart and the rest are going into debt just living, record levels this year

Fuck no, the reason we have minimum is so fucking companies and businesses would stop shafting US citizens and give away jobs to the all the newly imported migrants (legal and illegal) who'd come and do work for like a tenth of the pay that job is actually worth.

>The problem exists beyond housing
anyone could live extremely comfortably on min wage income if housing was free. i'm not saying it should be free, but focusing on reducing this cost is the most important thing

if only there was an option like
>STOP IMPORTING THIRD WORLDERS
it's insane that we let this atrocity happen and then make laws to only mitigate some of the problems this inevitably causes

why do americans always bring up cheeseburgers when minimum wage comes up

It's a common commodity.

Third worlders are easy to exploit either for profit or political gain.

Attached: image3A9087_Glitch.jpg (2516x1192, 1.06M)

that's what min wage workers produce. they usually work at a fast food place

>Third worlders are easy to exploit either for profit or political gain.
at the detriment to the people already living here. i know why they do it, and it's evil

You don't remember? Every attempt we tried to stop it all together, immediately brought all the (((humanitarian lobbyists))) out the fucking woodworks to swarm congress and Washington to defend the "goodwill" of the corporations giving immigrants opportunities at national born americans expense, going onabout how racist, xenophobic, and how hypocritical it was for the "land of opportunities, founded by immigrants" to be turning immigrants away.

my wife reiuji utsuho is also literally me

because syndicates and unions are controlled by jews

Attached: 61F3046F-F43F-4079-BF10-09AEE9ECA751.png (800x1300, 34.16K)

Why not $100?

Thomas Sowell is a nigger.

Muttmerica is a system designed on economically enslaving people so that they must constantly work to get by. This allows the country to function (somewhat), and almost no one will become successful. They’ll all be turning little minuscule cogs to keep thing moving while Jews profit off them. If you wanted to end this, you would have to A: get rid of Jews, and B: systematically genocide a large portion of the US population. Large populations are much more difficult to sustain and provide a high quality of life for.