It's a Any Forums pretends to be Christian episode

>it's a Any Forums pretends to be Christian episode

Attached: sigh of disgust.png (500x498, 104.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up Scully before I probe you

Attached: 952A4BFA-A965-4AE4-B8A2-4147307991D2.jpg (325x155, 6.56K)

They used to have beautiful White women on TV.

I wish I could "probe her smelly minge" if you get what I mean

Attached: 1651322647457.jpg (500x520, 117.52K)

goldstain is that u?

You all need Jesus! A radioactive Jesus! And when biten by him you'll receive the love and power of god directly into vanes of your body and soul. Can I get a Amen?!

Attached: pastor_spidey.jpg (599x602, 58.91K)

need sauce on this

remember what they took from us

You just know

Nah, it's just the world

>it's a Any Forums pretends to be muslim because it makes american seethe episode

>pretends

Attached: Deus Vult.png (900x900, 919.1K)

kys kike

I'd love to be Christian but I can't help but feel like lying to myself.

Keep kvetching you irrelevant kike. You’re already dead.

There is many false "christians" on here but there are also some legitimate Christians aswell. There are many diamonds in the rough here and many can be saved by Jesus and if The Father is willing, He shall bring them to Jesus to be saved.

To those who are not saved; All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in hell and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from hell.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics_beware_v3.2_optimized_optimized.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

Any Forums is a pagan board

Masturbation, lust, and sex outside of marriage are all a grave sin. Jesus forgives you for being a coomer, but only if you admit your hedonistic life is offensive to God and seek Christ in prayer everyday to help you break your addiction.

>Mark 7: 21 “For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries,

>Matthew 5:28 - But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

>1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the fornicator sins against his own body.

>1 John 2:16 - For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh & the lust of the eyes & the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.

>Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage is to be held in honor among all, & the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators & adulterers God will judge.

You can only be so useful to Jesus as a coomer, so strive with Christ to conquer lust of the flesh asap so you can become a proper warrior for Christ.

Attached: 9aa7017a0ca28b304ece34f820330bf6504da347_hq.gif (499x374, 398.29K)

So if I'm understanding you correctly, you agree with Christian principles but do not believe it is true.

Read the Bible thoroughly. Old Testament and New Testament. See the various symbols littered throughout the world and recognize their demonic or satanic origins.

Dig deep, seek the Truth(Jesus) and pray to God as much as you are able for help. If God is willing you shall make it. It is not too late.

I find myself unable to believe in the Bible which as far as I understand it is prerequisite for being Christian.
And if I decide that some stories are just symbolic then how the heck am I supposed to maintain my belief?

The "leap of faith" I am required to do is big and I feel like there is no honest reason to perform it other than not being able to bear an atheistic world.

I'll admit, it's largely a LARP.
I do actually earnestly want to be a Christian, but I'm too prideful.

Attached: 51jeuG+9QYL.jpg (333x500, 52.72K)

It's always funny to come across LARPers on this board when majority of them are degenerates. They just end up looking like idiots.

>Any Forums is a pagan board
Good, you retards can have it.