Aus/pol what's for election day brekkie cunts

something else, oh yea. a election. who's going to get to lead the country deeper into the shit? will we get a a mostly independents parliament and lib/lab minority? will pauline succumb to the wooflu? is clive really a gay cunt? did scomo hit that kid high and deserve 10metres? will ponkey mox end the world?
have at it fellas

Attached: 1641973664448.jpg (960x676, 36.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/emergency-who-meeting-over-monkeypox-spread-we-should-take-it-seriously/news-story/fa5cec55cddaf7476525560404e9ca81
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10837265/Clive-Palmer-spams-Australians-false-conspiracy-texts-eve-federal-election.html
theage.com.au/national/victoria/traveller-from-britain-confirmed-as-first-victorian-monkeypox-case-20220520-p5an4r.html
news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/petrol-prices-rises-and-interest-rate-hikes-create-the-perfect-storm/news-story/42e2f3f008f977b560388a75b48b10e8
ldp.org.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and what the fucks the go with fuel?
2.26 for ethanol

sunnofabitch

I'm going back to sleep, tell me who to vote for before i wake up

Another fucking day

And here we go
news.com.au/world/emergency-who-meeting-over-monkeypox-spread-we-should-take-it-seriously/news-story/fa5cec55cddaf7476525560404e9ca81

How is this a conspiracy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10837265/Clive-Palmer-spams-Australians-false-conspiracy-texts-eve-federal-election.html

theage.com.au/national/victoria/traveller-from-britain-confirmed-as-first-victorian-monkeypox-case-20220520-p5an4r.html

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/petrol-prices-rises-and-interest-rate-hikes-create-the-perfect-storm/news-story/42e2f3f008f977b560388a75b48b10e8

I am the only person here?

seems so. old mate with 36 vpns appears to be asleep

How many people do you think are up at this time of day on the weekend mate?

it's 6. suns up if you look at the right place. polls open in a hour or two.

Gonna nail some cones for breakkie

The days mean nothing to me.

I hate them both but libs are jew cucks

>all politicians are traitors
ftfy
we're just hoping for a hung parliament

Liberal Democrats go first.
Then raffle between UAP, One Nation, Australian values.

Climate200 Independents and Greens should go last in your preferences. Even the Liberal and Labor party should be preferenced above teal independents.

Attached: prefs.png (1200x1200, 258.28K)

>Then raffle between UAP, One Nation, Australian values
I just think about Pauline always voting with the government and telling the trucks to go home

Cost me $142 to fill up my Ute the other day, criminal.

Big ducks all over my election paper. Everyone gets a big duck. Big ducks in the house of representatives. Big ducks in the Senate. Who voting big ducks?

The Senate is where your blue actually matters

Thank you very much Mr Ducksworth. Quack quack quack.

you can get them for free, from the park.

*vote

I'm not going to vote because the state police weirded me out and won't admit too it and it costed me money

Since that's legal. I'm never obeying any government directive ever again forever. The state can literally suck it.

wright (qld) have 77 candidates under the line

>the state police weirded me out
Go on

>I just think about Pauline always voting with the government
Except she doesn't. She didn't pass the Union busting bill they were desperate to get through.

No candidate or party is perfect, but the thing parties like One Nation, UAP, LibDems, Morgan C Jonas, etc is very simple: end mandates, end lockdowns and fuck wokies.

Attached: starterpack.png (800x600, 84.44K)

I wonder if vic anons can say they suffer ptsd from the zogbots running rampant during peaceful protests? maybe they can't handle going out in public now in case they see one of those faggot heroes.

Well its a thing where they give you an explanation of fake news and upcoming things and state info. They also do a display hack on your devices. I didn't consent

They confuse you on purpose and in the confusion I couldn't lodge a medical insurance claim that costing me money.

The government is bad.

Find a flaw:

ldp.org.au/