>tier lists
Go back

all of this is true. except biden was never president

>legendary president
>freemason
You sure love the goyslop

1. ghaddafi
2. all those assasinated president opposing globohomo
If your president alive and die of old age with no history of opposing globohomo, then hes a puppet

How so?
Thanks

>Woodrow Wilson
>legendary
kys

Attached: every single stage of feminism has been bad.png (1500x3719, 594.72K)

>how so?

Attached: 1624018814386.png (454x195, 107.58K)

>FDR and Wilson in top tier
Full retard

Lincoln was a traitor

Andrew jackson is the only US president i respect because he was the only one who wasnt a shabbos goy. Only he should be on legendary.

Attached: us_presidents_ranking.png (1064x998, 773.75K)

Lots of our Founders and Presidents were Masons. Get over it.
Wilson wasn't responsible for the 19th and contemporary feminists hated him.

Attached: suffrage.jpg (2179x1627, 491.04K)

when i become president im going back to an official painted portrait.

Okay, detail your criticisms of them and I'll respond.
How so?
How so?
Jackson would personally approve of Washington, Tyler and especially Polk.

>Fdr Truman both in s tier
You don't know anything if you do both.

Putting Truman and FDR in S tier is a form of sociopathic accelerationism. It's like not just liking Caeser, it's liking Caeaer BECAUSE he started a civil war. By putting both in S tier, it shows that you like them because they have the presidential equivalent of a high kdr instead of something advanced, and you don't actually understand advanced politics.

So good effort, but you need to git gud.

Attached: 1643466017536.jpg (2000x2000, 544.41K)

I put Truman in the equivalent of the A-tier. What are your criticisms of them though?

Entering WW1 and 2? Social Security? New Deal? Destroying every single institution by employing by quotas? FDR literally being a member of a communist front group? The Federal Reserve Act?

Truman and Fdr are both extremely important in terms of not just geopolitics, but the Cold War.

FDR is responsible for Hitlers rise to power: he wanted him to start ww2 because he knew he'd win. He knew ending imperialism would also benefit the U.S. with easy to manage proxy wars.

Wilson helped establish Israel to pee on the Ottomans. Granted in the early 1900s this was just based, it also results in endless proxy wars.

So you can put them in S Tier as sociopathic globalists, but then you can't really also like presidents with integrity as their focus. Like, putting Teddy and FDR in high tier is the same thing as putting Augustus and Pompey in S tier. You'd be admitting you like them because they are badass, not because of ideological reasons.

This. Here's a honorary (You).

This guy answered the question for me.

>Entering WW1
Purely defensive, Germany was plotting to invade America before America entered the conflict. And the end result of this is literally your shitty country, is it not?
>and 2?
Same story, America was attacked before it formally entered the conflict. And the end result was objectively positive as it unequivocally made America the world's #1 power.
>Social Security? New Deal?
Objectively great policies that lifted millions out of poverty, are responsible for large infrastructure, especially in the South and reigning in the power of Wall Street, corporations and banks.
>Destroying every single institution by employing by quotas?
Wasn't either of them.
>FDR literally being a member of a communist front group?
He wasn't.
>The Federal Reserve Act?
Theodore Roosevelt was more responsible for this than Wilson, and it's handled the economy much more securely than the Independent Treasury, which was its entire purpose.
>FDR is responsible for Hitlers rise to power: he wanted him to start ww2 because he knew he'd win
Meds
>He knew ending imperialism would also benefit the U.S. with easy to manage proxy wars.
FDR didn't end imperialism, America was a solidly isolationist nation for 10 years before his presidency.
>Wilson helped establish Israel
No he didn't. He was supportive of a hypothetical Jewish state, like Roosevelt and Coolidge, but it wasn't undertaken until Truman.
>it also results in endless proxy wars
Which should be blamed on the modern administrations who start them.
>So you can put them in S Tier as sociopathic globalists
I disagree with your assertion.

Attached: 54091.jpg (412x550, 59.56K)