Listen here Jack the... the thing... uh

Listen here Jack the... the thing... uh...

Attached: 1653066621101.jpg (1125x1381, 332.8K)

Nothing ever happens

Attached: 1652787631587.png (858x631, 237.56K)

user, I understand you're a boomer rightwinger. I want you to think critically in that lead-laced brain of yours. I want you to ask yourself "if capitalism fails is it really Joe Biden that's going to take the blame, historically, or is it going to be capitalism." Cuz like you're the side of capitalism. This is your system as a capitalist. You're the one who was always telling us this shit would work

nasdaq? more like nasFUQ! ehehehe

Attached: 157.png (657x527, 15.1K)

Market indices like this are a terrible judge of the economy, which BTW is way further in the shitter than they indicate. NASDAQ is a garbage index too, it's where all the small potatoes go to fleece people.

Real capitalism has never been tried

This is it.
This is the beginning of the depression.

Attached: e-8d3e085c-a1ce-4e3c-a270-33803adb5ec5+aa.jpg (575x390, 27.3K)

If you're being unironic I should tell you that capitalism only refers to your private property laws and some form of market economy. It's all "real capitalism" as long as you have those things and people who say "not real capitalism" are simply profoundly uneducated people

The US hasn't been a capitalist country since the 1920s, retard.

Yes it has. Uh huh. The USA has been capitalist all it's history

The economic woes we're facing aren't due to the fact that markets exist, midwit. According to your definition we do live in a capitalist society, but you have a lot of dots left to connect if you're going to argue that capitalism is what's failing. Poor leadership and cronyism are what is failing.

Exactly. Trillions of national debt, bank bailouts, corporate subsidies, welfare, social housing, interventionism, stock buybacks, fiat currency, quantitative easing, central banking, too big to fail, world bank, international monetary fund... all capitalism.

There's no such thing as "cronyism" it's just a madeup word lolberts and republicans use to gaslight for their own failures. Yes, your system is corrupt. Yes, that's fundamental to why it fails. No, that doesn't help your argument that your system is good. Moron. It does the total opposite it just proves one more reason why your system sucks. You're self-owning but too stupid to even realize, like a typical rightwing

Riots coming soon, china Joe has Americans mad and groups are going to Washington DC
Top gun 2 was changed to please China

This same retard comes here and makes the same arguments over and over. Watch, his response to your post will boil down to "but people can own property, therefore it's capitalism's fault."

That's absolutely all capitalism. Yes absolutely it is. Capitalism is private property and some form of market economy. Yes you live in capitalism. Yes it's corrupt. Yes it sucks and doesn't work out the way, you a poor nobody redneck sitting in a trailer, want it to. Uh huh.

I love blankets

>argument that your system is good
That's not my argument and you haven't connected a single dot yet.

PS we have everything you mentioned because your free market lolbert system failed horrifically without it. And that shit was needed to keep your beloved capitalism system intact to some degree.

>inb4'd

So why is it Biden's problem if it goes down, but not up?

I'm fine with people owning property when it's their own property. When you're allowed to own poor people's property simply because you're rich, or when you're allowed to own a vast private empire far more sprawling and expansive than you can ever reasonably use as one person, then yes that's capitalism

According to the graph:

Trump = economy was on fire
Biden = economy is a fire sale

Thank you, 81 million Americans, for making sure "the adults got back in charge".

The POTUS has almost no control over the market and anyone who uses the market as an economic indicator is a retard.

>I'm fine with capitalism
Glad we agree then

>I'm fine with people owning property when it's their own property. When you're allowed to own poor people's property simply because you're rich, or when you're allowed to own a vast private empire far more sprawling and expansive than you can ever reasonably use as one person, then yes that's capitalism
"capital-ism" AKA capital is god. Capital buys the Earth. Capital buys the world. The rich have property, the poor pay the rich, the government extorts them into paying or it repossesses their property and redistributes it to another rich person.

Capital-ism. It has nothing to do with "free markets" and other retarded lolbert republican rhetoric

That's not capitalism i described, it's communism. Communism is when you own your own property. Capitalism is when rich people own your property (AKA "private property" laws). For fucks sake get a fucking education

No one was talking about free markets. Your script is showing.

You're smart, I didn't ask you.

The economy is doing great, but we can't rest on our laurels. We have to keep working to make sure that everyone has a chance to get ahead. I remember when I was a kid, my father used to tell me that the only way to succeed in life was to work hard. And he was right. But it's not just about working hard. It's also about making sure that everyone has a fair shot. That's why I'm fighting for things like equal pay for women and raising the minimum wage. These are the things that will help build an economy that works for everyone, not just the wealthy.

It's not just about working hard. These are the things that will help build an economy that works for everyone, not just the wealthy. But we can't do it if we keep getting hit with one crisis after another. Inflation, food shortages, rising gas prices, it's all taking a toll on families. And it's not just families. Businesses are struggling, too. They can't keep up with the costs of doing business. The only way we're going to get out of this mess is to come together and fight for an economy that works for everyone. We need to stand up to the special interests and make sure that the economy works for everyone, not just the wealthy.

We can't have a strong economy if we have a President who is in bed with Vladimir Putin. We need a President who will stand up to the special interests and fight for an economy that works for everyone, not just the wealthy

Attached: screenshot-2022_05_20-011921_PM.jpg (819x959, 77.16K)

>That's not capitalism i described, it's communism. Communism is when you own your own property. Capitalism is when rich people own your property (AKA "private property" laws). For fucks sake get a fucking education
And you're a fuckin Cletus that's why you don't know. Fuckin Cletuses don't know jack shit. They think "private property is when i own my home and communists is tryin to take that right away from me" like uneducated fucking morons

>Ad hominem
Not an argument

Yes they were. "Not real capitalism" and other posts anons made all references to a supposed lack of "free markets" that lolberts are upset about because they think privateers should be able to poison babies with toxins

No it is an argument in fact. You are a hillbilly named Cletus. That is an argument. That is the crux of the issue because hillbillies named Cletus don't have any education and don't know what they're discussing

That’s an arbitrary redefinition of “capitalism” that doesn’t tell us much. In reality, the modern system grew out of what you call capitalism seamlessly and maintains a fundamental continuity in its basic aspects.

Capitalism helped build the modern bureaucratic state by rationalizing and centralizing production, it’s fucking retarded to pretend that it is some perfect ideal system that just got corrupted. Capitalism is the corruption. As long as you shill for it you’re on the side of the liberal state.

>Imaginary arguments that no one made
Take your meds

Shit rolls down hill. If the POTUS is stifling production of resources like oil, that's a problem that leads to cascading effects, like higher costs, which lowers peoples' confidence in buying anything, and reduces consoomerism, which directly negatively impacts the markets. You stupid, disingenuous prick.

Jews

You can't own your own property in communism retard

Not jews. just whites. Whites are the guilty party. Whites support the retarded capitalism and evil of our society. Whites are the rightwingers. No other race but whites have fucked this planet up. Blacks, hispanics, jews, eskimos, natives, all morally superior to whites

No Cletus that's not what "communism" is. Communism is literally your universal and uninhibited right to own your own property, moron. It means you and only you own your property and no one else. No landlord, no privateer, no government

>pretend that it is some perfect ideal system that just got corrupted.
No one is arguing that
>Capitalism is the corruption.
Human nature is the corruption. Most modern issues would exist regardless of your exhibit system.
>As long as you shill for it you’re on the side of the liberal state.
The liberal state is shilling against capitalism in favor of more socialized, easy to control systems.

Communism is literally one step away from libertarianism. Communism just redefines ownership to be synonymous with production/use. Otherwise it’s got the same moral premises. There definitely is ownership under communism, the entire point of communism is that the capitalist ownership class is undeserving and that the working class should own the product of their own labour.

There are obvious problems with this, mainly that it ignores organizational hierarchy, but at the end of the day it’s no different from the retarded shit you “capitalists” believe.

Your system is corrupt and evil. It literally means the government's right to extort you of rent and evict you at the behest of a rich person, thus in turn "redistributing" your property to the rich person. It's literally state sponsored theft of the poor to the rich. It's retarded and evil and it has nothing to do with "muh free markets" or lolbert republican idiocy and when it collapses it won't be Biden taking the blame it will be each and every one of you

>corruption is made up
>people don't practice nepotism or abuse power
Biden is going to get creamed. He pissed off everyone. He even banned menthols to piss off niggers.

I'm kinda glad Trump "lost" the election so now Joe Biden can take the blame for what looks to be a coming recession instead of based Trump. Well actually the media is going to blame BLUUUUUMPFT anyway but now it'll be funny when they do it.

Is Joe Biden the worst US President of all time?

The liberal state is literally a product of capitalism and seeks to protect it, which is why it controls the market. It wants to avoid destabilizing fluctuations that could threaten the overall economic system. It’s just managerial capitalism instead of unrestricted capitalism.

Yes, it's a shame the government is involved in financial matters that they should simply leave alone. Your ability to fundamentally agree with the same lolberts you mock is pretty fascinating.

>Your system is corrupt and evil. It literally means the government's right to extort you of rent and evict you at the behest of a rich person, thus in turn "redistributing" your property to the rich person. It's literally state sponsored theft of the poor to the rich. It's retarded and evil and it has nothing to do with "muh free markets" or lolbert republican idiocy and when it collapses it won't be Biden taking the blame it will be each and every one of you
Cuz in the end, when this system collapses as is happening right now, no one is gonna believe "it happened cuz democrats didn't let rich people pollute the rivers" and other retarded lolbert shit. And when you bitch about the fed no one cares cuz the fed is just a bank and doesn't do anything private banks don't do. Only difference being at least having the fed gives us some degree of oversight to the most powerful and corrupt industry in the world. Oh yea and the fed saved your capitalist ass in 2008 and you never said thank you and your entire shitty capitalist system has been kept on life support by the fed since 2008 and every single one of you just bitches about it and everyone rolls their eyes because they know you're stupid

>I'm fine with people owning property, but people shouldn't be allowed to buy property.
>we are going to stop the government/elite from owning everything by banning the sale of property
Lel. Stupid commie. I hate jewish capitalism, but commies are even worse.