Is he the antichrist? YES NO MAYBE

Attached: elon666v3.png (617x720, 733.28K)

No he is Jesus, drumpf was teh anticrhist

The antichrist is the human intellect removed from the higher spiritual faculties. Sorry, it's true, and you were born with the mark of the beast.

Attached: maybe.gif (640x358, 846.05K)

Maybe

Attached: Elon_2.jpg (2148x1590, 3.3M)

accept my DIGITAL ID and everything will be okay. Take my hand..

Attached: elon7388.png (808x454, 388.2K)

What if Apophis hits us in 2035 (mountain of fire from revelation) and Elon offers to "save" everyone by implanting Neuralink into their right hands and foreheads and uploading everyone's consciousness to a hard drive that he will take to Mars via SpaceX?

Suppose him and the False Prophet get together and "solve" the equation of the human soul/creation and work "miracles" in front of everyone in order to blaspheme against God?

He is making a list and checking it twice. One day he will secretly take all the good people to Mars. Bad people will think that the missing people have been raptured. Important, else they might try to follow.

Can you imagine how good the West would be now if the the third world didn't know it existed! The West could just drop in and take what it needed from the rest and no one would ever come to visit. That will be Elonia (Martian new capital). It really might well be paradise.

I don't know. CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION?

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME
NOW
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
AND

donald trump is the masonic savior

Doesn't something have to happen to him for us to know he's the Antichrist? picrel

Attached: MuskRightEye.jpg (210x240, 9.96K)

Nothing in the Bible about rapture

Well it doesn't even mention Santa either does it.

An anti Christ... would suggest Gods plan... is for jews rape kids to death for thousands of years...
So that an "end time" of mass suffering can take place... so Jesus can come back and kill off 99.9999999% of the remaining people who are not "worthy" so God will have the best worshipers possible?

Sorry but aiding jews in their rape conquest of the Earth... in order to find some worshippers... well for ANY reason...
No that would be selfish and evil.

Something about a fatal wound that will be miraculously healed by sorcery and that same sorcery will be used to bring an inanimate object to life.

Essentially this technology or whatever it is will probably have the power to refute the existence of God. The Beast, the False Prophet who performs miracles, and the living statue will be the new reality for all the people of the earth and those 3 will be in charge until the return of Jesus.

Is there anything about kikes raping kids to death for thousands of years?
How do you weigh that on one hand... you know just ONE jewish tradition/crime... And "Gods plan" on the other...
Would you rape kids to death to become immortal? no? Well jews WOULD...
So... Gods special chosen are rapeniggers?
OR
ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Maybe its not real dummies.

Another way to look at it is....
Ask yourself in all honesty...
When is it okay to rape kids to death?
Never? okay.
But you say Its Satans world lol...
Ahh ya... as per part of Gods plan...
Where over 100 Billion people have died... the vast majority of which are going to burn or go to the void etc forever...
Or just be destroyed forever...
And all while for thousands of years... 10s of thousands of years kikes are eating and raping kids to death...
And this is the plan?
lol
No.

Can you give me a few verses so I at least know what you're on about?

Remember jews are molested and twisted from birth to be evil and degenerate.
That is not free will.
Those kids never had a chance to grow and make an informed decision.
So they dont get a chance at salvation?
Or... is it that in spite of being raised to hate and kill... somehow they will change after growign up eating raping kids to death killing non jews?
If thats all they ever knew how will they be able to repent?
And what of their crimes?
>oy vey being evil is wrong
>I will change and stop doing evil
>Oh all my crimes right...

Does this reformed jew just not face justice on Earth?
How can one repent if they do not give back in some way...
How many parents kids got ett by a jew... what they just turn the other cheek now cause jew is sorry?

It doesnt add up.

>Something about a fatal wound that will be miraculously healed by sorcery
which is interesting if you consider trumps loss as his political death & is resurrected in his second coming as the great MAGA king.
and MAGA in latin translates to something like Sorcerer or Magician

just look up all the MSM articles that reference the "second coming"

The crimes of jews are there for all to see.
The world and everything in it, is under the dominion of either Satan or God...
Either way...
God shall be held accountable just going on basic principles...
God created everything and is the big boss of the Universe...
If that is true, and the bible is true... then it is clearly Gods plan... for all this to be this way...
Meaning... its Gods plan for jews to rape kids to death.
So I ask myself...
When is it okay to rape kids to death and is their any divinity in it? At all for any reason?

And with eyes to see and ears to hear... I know in my heart it is wrong and cannot be the will and order of something Good...
or
Divine.

Someone is lying.

Read the scriptures for yourself. I will pray for you.

lol which ones?
The ones translated from Aramaic to latin?
So that only jews could read it?
And what did they change and or leave out?

YOURE NOTTT SOOO BIGGGGG
>based malcolm poster

Ehh idk it seems to be pretty explicit that it is a physical wound that SHOULD cause death but that it will be healed for all to see.

I was thinking Elon could get involved in some very seriously weird space-time matter-manipulating tech that allows flesh to be recreated. Like he could promise salvation and no more death or disease on earth if you take the mark (Neuralink chip or something).