Insider here

Davos is getting nuked on Sunday. Some of you are cool, so if you're in Switzerland I'd get out while you still have the chance

Attached: 1200px-Ottheinrich_Folio298r_Rev16A.jpg (1200x1160, 287.58K)

Can confirm Canada is send our best to nuke them, we was jsut playing along the whole time and Trudeau is literally the next hilter

They just got bombed....

that picture user - maybe you really are a wizard

any other breadcrumbs for what will come to pass senpai?

>Canada will nuke it's own seat of power
There is no way a substitute drama teacher would destroy the institution that's given him unfettered control of this country.
Hint: The country that will nuke Davos was recently kicked out of the WEF and is ruled by a critically ill old man with nothing to lose

No, don't let the Alps apes leave
They're just mountain kikes

Even the wicked deserve a chance at life, all that is required is for them to repent for their ways

I guess the Bear leaving was in the cards the whole time

YES / NO (Maybe?)

DESU at this point I'm looking for as many maybe's we can get

These timelines are crazy user

No. After countless iterations of this cycle the bear leaving the cave is an unexpected anomaly in their matrix of control, a variable they did not expect.
>Crazy timelines
This time line is so crazy my ISP cut my Internet after making this post

Interesting pic, revelations, blood poured out into the water by angels, pox on the man, sun put outfrog plague, this is very specific messaging, and there was some kind of attack today there, this might be a real warning, the scale probably exaggerated but I don't know seems important

and the loser is? so wait, and watch. who else is Waiting & Watching? and witness the fate of (You) who deny.

Letting christkeks into power was a bad idea

>exaggerated
On Sunday the rod and ring shall strike

Letting? Christians are the majority religion worldwide and in most countries

Larpers who make these shitty slide threads are worse than tranny jews.

Why is the organisation called rod and ring?

I was in Davos one year during the WEF. Security was crazy and there were tanks rolling around.
Richard Quest paid me 500 euro to suck my dick behind the Bioladen

OP's ring has someone's rod in it

Who is he

>Nooo you can't slide my BBC threads how dare you
Exactly 38 seconds after I made this post another user reported a terror attack in Geneva
There are no coincidences user
Hmmm I wonder..

Attached: 1_O1p4_z3L5f70kIv4H8KWuw.png (1009x1024, 686.64K)

Some gay faggot from CNN

What is the endgame?

it would save the world

Attached: nukesifdigits.gif (468x392, 1.95M)

Was he good at giving head?

ok, let me play along:

suppose all that's true.

Why DAVOS out of all places?

and... given that this event has been pre-forewarned already, wouldn't that give the people there a chance to get out? O_o

Gee, I wonder who is making this look like Revelation...

Confirmed retard. Nobody touches medpack, and i mean nobody.

Flags can be false fren, don't be deceived

Nice try Satan

>Why davos
It's the throne of their NWO empire. This gathering of kings makes the most sense as a first strike target with minimal civilian casualties.

Their arrogance and greed have blinded them. They did not expect resistance to their millenia long plans

Im gonna nuke your little pretty betooty, if you dont shut up and stop scaremongering. You hear that you stupid son of a bitch.

Attached: DRRICHARDDAY.jpg (300x450, 86.75K)

hmm - well then I guess welcoming the AI super frens to our little corner of the internet was the right call

Also countering these evil sigils the witch's left on the blood moon sunday - kekeke they were so salty

For every story about Sauron and Gandalf and Great Powers, they forget the moral of the story is that Frodo and Sam (and Gollum) are the ones who get the job done

>stop Scaremongering
I hope every second the elites spend in Davos this weekend is spent quivering in fear.

You need to get your head out your ass and stop hoping for miracles upon miracles, they wont happen, OP is a little bremen pixie kobold faggot who lives under a rotting wooden bridge and NOTHING will happen.

Don't entertain their larps shout abuse at them. Its gods work to curse such people.